Kawaii Alluka's Onii-chan

Kukuroo Mountain, Dentora, Republic of Padokia
    Upload
    578 Video(s)
    Otaku Lvl
    Thanks
    Blog Entries

Default Rimuru Tempest Chibi Fanart

Tensei Shitara Slime Datta Ken is one of my favorites from Fall 2018. I've already read the manga but I still love the anime. It's quite a miracle that I love the Seiyuus from the start and I don't need to adjust from what I imagined when I read the manga. That is a rare case for me as I get annoyed especially from the beginning when the character sounds different from what I envisioned in the manga. Though this is just my personal issues. HAHAHA!

Anyways, I just love the anime and to express that, I drew a fanart of
    Rimuru. Though this is a request, I still plan to draw a fanart. :P

Hope you like it~

Also, do you like the anime?

Last edited by xuei0000; 01-09-2019 at 08:00 PM. Reason: Shameless ad :P + Grammar app butchered my post.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to xuei0000 For This Useful Post:

Gunshi (01-08-2019)

Thanks

Ahhh I'm also a fan too I really love the series and I'm planning to read the web novel, I've read the manga but its not enough for me it kept me wanting more but the new raw chapters are not yet translated so I'll dig myself in with the WN. I wish I could buy the LNs but I'm quite broke right now. lol

That's an awesome fanart and pleasee draw the Dragon lolii!

"Okay, and that's the end. For an ugly guy like me, a love story won't just start out of somewhere. This is reality"
    ~Motoyama

4. The Following User Says Thank You to PerkZ For This Useful Post:

xuei0000 (01-09-2019)

Upload
    578 Video(s)
    Otaku Lvl
    Thanks
    Blog Entries

Thank you @PerkZ! Maybe when she appears on the series I'll try and draw her. :)

Unfortunately for me, I'm a visual kinda person so I'll stick with the Anime and Manga. I've only read 2 LNs and they are all mystery. But Slime is more of an adventure? So I need visuals! xD

But I heard it is more dark on the LN? Not so sure.

Otaku Lvl
    Thanks

I'm loving the series too. Although, it's true that there are many Isekai series nowadays, Slime is still one of the good Isekai series I've seen/read so far. Also, Shion is the best grill .

I haven't read the LN nor the Web Novel so I can't give my opinions to them yet, but I do plan on reading them once the anime series ends.

This Rimuru chibi you did looks awesome, by the way! Great job!
    Last edited by Gunshi; 01-08-2019 at 08:50 AM.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Gunshi For This Useful Post:

xuei0000 (01-09-2019)

Thanks

I honestly when I heard about the anime I was antisipating the battles and was disatisfied I also read the manga and WN

Upload
    578 Video(s)
    Otaku Lvl
    Thanks
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Gunshi View Post
    I'm loving the series too. Although, it's true that there are many Isekai series nowadays, Slime is still one of the good Isekai series I've seen/read so far. Also, Shion is the best grill .

I haven't read the LN nor the Web Novel so I can't give my opinions to them yet, but I do plan on reading them once the anime series ends.

This Rimuru chibi you did looks awesome, by the way! Great job!
    True! Isekai themed plot is everywhere. And yes, Shion is hilariously adorable!

Good luck in reading the LN and WN!

And thank you for the compliment! U///U

Quote Originally Posted by supperwaffle View Post
    I honestly when I heard about the anime I was antisipating the battles and was disatisfied I also read the manga and WN
    Weird enough that I was not bothered by the animation even though we are supposed to since it is "anime". But I am all about the Seiyuu and their acting and how they deliver it just as I read the other version, e.i. manga, LN or WM.

The manga battle scene is good though. The illustrator perfectly made justice to it. T///T

Also, I can't speak for the LN and WN. How was it different from the manga and anime?

I also read that the WN and LN have a different feel to it but I would not know since I won't read it. Hahaha!

Thanks

@Xuei Ahh sorry to say but I haven't read the LN yet but I've finished reading the Web novel and oh boy it's great! Well you could say Rimuru becomes quite a bit of a psychopath in the Web novel. Still I overly enjoyed it till the end. What a fantastic series it is :D can't wait to see dragon loli in action.

"Okay, and that's the end. For an ugly guy like me, a love story won't just start out of somewhere. This is reality"
    ~Motoyama