What anime/s are you anticipating this 2019?
    Thanks

Default What anime/s are you anticipating this 2019?

=ANIME=
    ------------------------------------- {?. ? .?}-------------------------------------

------------------------------------- {?. ? .?}-------------------------------------

2018 has come to an end and it has been a one long train ride for us and now that 2019 has come. New memories and experiences will be made. This newly year will be a great year for us, as for there are quite a lot of anime series getting a new season or new series being adapted and with that in mind. What anime/s are you anticipating this newly year?

For me I'm really looking forward to watching My Hero Academia, Mob Psycho, Date A Live, Yakusoku no Neverland, Kakegurui and I'm hoping that No game no life s2 would be announced this year.

Last edited by PerkZ; 01-02-2019 at 03:57 AM.

"Okay, and that's the end. For an ugly guy like me, a love story won't just start out of somewhere. This is reality"
    ~Motoyama

Thanks

There are a lot of new animes coming next year but aside of second seasons I am waiting for Dororo.

Otaku Lvl
    Thanks

Surprisingly, the anime I'm most looking forward to this winter are film adaptations (BnHA, Made in Abyss, DanMachi and Psycho Pass) but there are a few on-going series I'm expecting as well, like Piano no Mori (still waiting for the last two episodes to be uploaded here by the way x)), the new Grisaia series and the second Mob Psycho.
    The new One Punch Man should also be released this spring, along with the most expected Chihayafuru and Bungou Stray Dogs third seasons. I can't wait for those two!
    I didn't dare taking a peek at the summer 2019 releases, that's too far ahead...

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Tiotsh View Post
    Surprisingly, the anime I'm most looking forward to this winter are film adaptations (BnHA, Made in Abyss, DanMachi and Psycho Pass) but there are a few on-going series I'm expecting as well, like Piano no Mori (still waiting for the last two episodes to be uploaded here by the way x)), the new Grisaia series and the second Mob Psycho.
    The new One Punch Man should also be released this spring, along with the most expected Chihayafuru and Bungou Stray Dogs third seasons. I can't wait for those two!
    I didn't dare taking a peek at the summer 2019 releases, that's too far ahead...
    Hahaha you should really take a peak though its quite interesting to say the least ;)

"Okay, and that's the end. For an ugly guy like me, a love story won't just start out of somewhere. This is reality"
    ~Motoyama

Thanks

ok im here again waiting for my Code Geass new Season and was kinda hoping for a videogame adaptation like a bayonetta series

LOL the first one was a blast and i love it