OS has felt empty...
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    Otaku Lvl
    Thanks

I definitely feel this. I actually just returned, literally just now to take a look around. It's been like 3-4 years since I was last on here. Doubt anyone at all could remember me, maybe not. We're all adults now. I was just a kid when I was originally on here, still in Highschool.
    I feel like we've all become adults, and gotten into life. Or we've just gotten busy and were already adults.

I'm honestly surprised I still remembered my old login. I'm surprised I even still see familiar names around here. We all have stuff to do, and this isn't the "glory days" for OS anymore. However, that doesn't mean this place can't come back. It would just take some effort. We would need to advertise, put up popular anime faster and even possibly look into hosting Manga. There are a few things that could be done. Hell, I've started a clothing line based on Manga/Anime so trust me I know a little bit about this stuff haha.

Either way, I may come back to frequenting around here and would be happy to see some familiar names. OS meant a lot to me growing up and helped shape me into who I am today. Long live OS.
    It's been a long time.

Otakustreamer Yuri
    Otaku Lvl
    Thanks
    Blog Entries

Never forget chatbox exists

Thanks

os felt empty... hmmm

maybe it is dudette fault for scaring the newbies here (lol im just kidding don't kick me)

well every person have to do a living on their own and i believe that some of the members here were already parents now

Somewhere over the rainbow Way up high, There's a land that I heard of Once in a lullaby
    Otaku Lvl
    Thanks

Yes i also miss the old days. But we all have to grow up and face the outside world. Time for the next generation to make their mark :)
    When I Was A Young Boy
    My Father Took Me Into The City
    To See a Marching Band

Otaku Lvl
    Thanks

Yes, you are right. OS used to be so active back in the days. I still remember the never stopping shoutbox.

Otaku Lvl
    Thanks

Speaking of ahoutbox, can't even post on shoutbox for some reason. Its telling me that I have to be a member for 30 days before posting. Seriously?!? I've been a member for years

Otaku Lvl
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by hanakogane View Post
    Speaking of ahoutbox, can't even post on shoutbox for some reason. Its telling me that I have to be a member for 30 days before posting. Seriously?!? I've been a member for years
    That is odd. PM this to any moderator, they'll help you.

Thanks

I think its due to the fact that recent series aren't really giving much impact to people anymore or probably just because a lot of people in here are busy with their lives.

"Okay, and that's the end. For an ugly guy like me, a love story won't just start out of somewhere. This is reality"
    ~Motoyama