OS has felt empty...
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Pluviophile
    Otaku Lvl
    Thanks

the forums were the best part, ever time you posted and went back to the home screen 10 more posts were made for you to check out, not to mension the very short lived OSRO T^T

Otaku Lvl
    Thanks
    Blog Entries

Been awhile since I've been on or on the forums really, so I thought I'd shout out for the old guard. Hard to think I've had this account for over 9 years now, and a heck of a lot has changed since then. I've been on here longer than my job history, even. That's quite a bit of my life. When I first started this account I was young, full of weird dreams and ideas about love, and a college student studying graphic design. Since then I've worked at McDonald's for three and a half years, moved on to a physical labor job at an industrial laundry plant for a few more years, and now I'm married, driving forklifts at a cold storage facility down at the port, and tired beyond belief.

It's been quite the journey for sure, and yet this place has always been something of a constant, even if sometimes I didn't have the time to watch anime.

Nice to see y'all still around, one lurker to others.

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to OVirus53 For This Useful Post:

Oxygen (11-27-2018), xuei0000 (11-27-2018)

Kawaii Alluka's Onii-chan

Kukuroo Mountain, Dentora, Republic of Padokia
    Upload
    578 Video(s)
    Otaku Lvl
    Thanks
    Blog Entries

Oh my~ Thank you for sharing your story to us. It amazes to read people stories here in OS. I wish you the best for your future journies. :)

5. The Following User Says Thank You to xuei0000 For This Useful Post:

OVirus53 (11-30-2018)

Otaku Lvl
    Thanks

Still the best site around for streaming! I'm basically always here... just a lurker too
    "For those who fight for it, life has a flavor the protected will never know"

Observant Fiery Fox Diety
    Otaku Lvl
    Thanks

Well, I can definitely agree with you as to OS being quiet lately. As everyone else here, I'm here. I just lurk. But I'm sure close to none of you even know who I am since I'm always lurking. I observe how things go generally as a quiet member to begin with, but as someone who DOES occasionally pop in, there might also be an instance of us oldies being unable to keep up with, or be interested in, communicating with the newer members after that random newbie spike a while back. Though, that might just be my introversion speaking...

ExHorizon
    Otaku Lvl
    Thanks

Man I remember when I first joined OS I was just lurking around then started to open up and post more and join in on events and donating. Those were good times, but now I've slowly went back to being a lurker and just come in to check up on the forums or big news and sometimes steam some anime. Still the best site and community and will always be in my heart. Sad to see most of the people I used to talk to be inactive. I still see some of them around every now and then like Skipachu, but every time I log on those memories just come back and its a great feeling.
    Last edited by Avykun; 11-27-2018 at 08:41 PM.
    Take me home.

Thanks

This is one of my first postings in forums, I may have posted once or twice before but I'm actually quite new. Love this website!
    Maybe at some point I will make some friends on here, but if not its still a good place to stay up on the happenings in the anime world. I have kind of selective tastes when it comes to anime and am not really up on the "latest and greatest". In fact its only in recent years I actually became more interested in anime. As a kid I always used to watch the usual pokemon and digimon, stuff like that, but recently I've discovered some of the more eclectic stuff and really enjoy watching horror anime. Figured this would be as good of a platform to introduce myself as any, nice to meet you all.
    Last edited by IAMAHUMAN; 11-27-2018 at 09:59 PM.

Upload
    578 Video(s)
    Otaku Lvl
    Thanks
    Blog Entries

I am actually more active in forums than in SB or CB. Just this year, I've been visiting SB but before, SB was always disabled in my settings because I am awkward and IDK how to continue a conversation. T^T) And back then, I don't want to be distracted by my streaming.

I am familiar with CatTrain though as I always see you in forums.

And when you say that @IAMAHUMAN, I remember when the only way I can watch anime was through TV! My knowledge was pretty limited then I ended up buying DVDs (of course not original as I am poor xD). Then when I first had an internet connection at home back in HS, my mind was blown on how many anime are out there! >//0//<

I have to say that OS has the largest anime database I've known so far. I think OS is the only website I am comfortable watching anime with ever since I got internet connection aside from downloading (back when I was an uploader xD).

Indeed~ All Hail OS!

11. The Following User Says Thank You to xuei0000 For This Useful Post:

CatTrain (11-28-2018)

Former Anime Overlord

Upload
    4290 Video(s)
    Otaku Lvl
    Thanks
    Blog Entries

It's part of the cycle, no one stays forever, maybe like a product life-cycle. I used to see it when I was active.
    I was one of those active ones a few years back. I'll be back, as anime moderator again in the future, just not right now.
    Os is associated with my love for anime. Peace out.
    All hail Os.

Dark Clouds in the sky With spells and witchcraft
    I'm chained below
    Kimi ni todoke // Lovely complex // Shiki // Ghost Hunt ..

13. The Following User Says Thank You to error345 For This Useful Post:

otakuguy6851 (11-30-2018)

Thanks

Sup I'm still here alive n kickin. I just guess that some people are busy with their lives.

"Okay, and that's the end. For an ugly guy like me, a love story won't just start out of somewhere. This is reality"
    ~Motoyama

Upload
    578 Video(s)
    Otaku Lvl
    Thanks
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by error345 View Post
    It's part of the cycle, no one stays forever, maybe like a product life-cycle. I used to see it when I was active.
    I was one of those active ones a few years back. I'll be back, as anime moderator again in the future, just not right now.
    Os is associated with my love for anime. Peace out.
    All hail Os.
    There are only a few active uploaders now and Dudette is seriously loaded. That's good news for you to be back in the future.

Quote Originally Posted by PerkZ View Post
    Sup I'm still here alive n kickin. I just guess that some people are busy with their lives.
    Hey! I just saw one of your forum posts I agree with and then you posted in here. I feel like this is the "speaking of the devil" moment. xD

Otaku Lvl
    Thanks

Many of us anime lovers perhaps have simply moved on & being busy with their lives to spend time hanging out on OS. Yeah, I'm guilty of that too but I still believe OS is still great.

Upload
    578 Video(s)
    Otaku Lvl
    Thanks
    Blog Entries

Hi! I think @ranmachua is the most person I see here in the forums.