How do you manage to live your lives while watching anime?
    Thanks

Default How do you manage to live your lives while watching anime?

Just wanted to ask this question, because I am really more worried about myself and my future, since I watch anime without much restraint, I would like to know how everyone else has managed to do it, or have been successful by their own definition, or how does everyone schedule their lives to fit anime, work, and etc.
    Cause without trying to reveal too much about myself, I am a college student, and I am worried about how my grades will suffer, because I like to watch anime.

Thank you very much in advanced.

Thanks
    Blog Entries

i basically cram and procrastinate everything and sometimes, while waiting during breaks, i watch anime. :) or read manga

Thanks

Well its all about restraining yourself and setting priorities.

I know a guy who dropped out of university because he was playing too much Playstation, I also know a guy who got divorced because he couldn't stop playing World of Warcraft. Those are exceptions but it happens when people lose control over their lives.

Media is a good escape from reality, especially if reality is shitty. However, no matter if books, movies or games it shouldn't prevent someone to live their lives and forget everything. It's better to get a grip and manage to schedule your daily life accordingly, for example allowing yourself to just watch Anime between 8pm and 11pm.