Thoughts of Yugioh Subbed
    Thanks

Default Thoughts of Yugioh Subbed

I have watched all the Yugioh series in dubbed ( except vrains which I am watching subbed and Arc-V which I haven't finished). I have heard much argument between the subbed and dubbed all of which I understand. I was wondering what you guys thought about those differences and then we could all kinda of go back and forth on it.

~GoldenKarnia

Otaku Lvl
    Thanks

i've watch the yugioh original in subs and some episode in dub(cuz i cant find sub)... i also watch yugioh gx in sub till around epi30 or so when the rest of the episode are dub... dub is good but the problem with dub is that they somewhat change the aura/feeling and some minor details and such... for example, some part of the dub has cencored in it from monsters to some scene...
    second is how the english dub portray the character. for example, chaz in original sub has this pride feeling in it specially his family name but in dub he always just mentioning his name "chaz" in a comical way or something or how bastion in english become a math nerd feeling compare to the sub...

to me i prefer the sub rather than the dub... if fact i never continued the gx here because it is in dub(around epi30 or so. epi1 to 20ish something are subs) and i can't find any subs... hope someone upload sub version of gx...

Thanks

I watch it subbed and I tried to watch it on dubbed, both are good but I really prefer the subbed though

"Okay, and that's the end. For an ugly guy like me, a love story won't just start out of somewhere. This is reality"
    ~Motoyama

Kuroyukihime
    Otaku Lvl
    Thanks

I watched the dubbed first and try the original, I think the original is much more enjoyable to watch because the subs put some more information from time to time to understand more what they are talking about

Otaku Lvl
    Thanks

I like subbed because it original and I like the soundtrack music.