Welp

Thread: Welp

Otaku Lvl
    Thanks

Default Welp

Hello,
    I have been a member of Otaku-Streamers since 2010. I have never posted on the forum before so I am a bit nervous. I go by Esa and I am university student. I am genuinely curious to see if anybody responds at all. I started watching anime when I was ten thanks to my next door neighbor who was obsessed with it. My first anime I watched was Naruto (I know everyone rips on it, but oh well) and I gradually got more involved with all sorts of genres. My by far favorite anime is Clannad. I have also in recent years become obsessed with Kdramas. My favorite Kdrama is Beating Again!
    Anyway that is about it.
    Nice to meet you whoever reads this!

Otaku Lvl
    Thanks

Hello Esa,
    Welcome to... the forum! (credibility: none, I'm a younger member :p)
    Have you tried Boruto yet? I was afraid it'd be a bit redundant but surprisingly I find it very good. I only know about Jdrama but I'm sure you'll find people to share your opinions with about any kind of anime : )
    Oftentimes the discussions begin on the SB, but beware of spoilers <_<
    If I ever start getting curious about Kdrama, I'll be sure to ask for your recommendations. I often stalks random people's favourite lists to broaden my watchlist. (You might be next *BigTiotIsWatchingYou)
    Nice to meet you!

Otaku Lvl
    Thanks

It is nice to meet you,Tiotsh!
    I surprisingly have not seen Boruto, yet. I am not prepared for the new generation. Jdramas are great too, but my obsession lies with the Kdramas. If you ever need recommendations I have plenty! Yeah, the Shoutbox is filled with people, but I was curious how many people check the forums! My favorite list is pretty long and broad I hope you enjoy! I will have to check yours myself!
    Thank you for responding to my thread!