Rules? Ads? Respect?
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    OS Supporter

Otaku Lvl
    Thanks

I say give them ONE warning, and if they disobey, ban them outright. There's too much hate on the Internet as it is, and now some people are trying to bring that ugliness into OS?? If they can't be respectful to all members and staff of OS, they don't deserve to be here.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to GForce For This Useful Post:

Dudette09 (03-26-2018)

Thanks

Beware crazy people say crazier things especially online.

Novice Uploader
    Upload
    171 Video(s)
    Otaku Lvl
    Thanks
    Blog Entries

drop them the hammer!

thanks for the work as always~
    https://otaku-streamers.com/community/signaturepics/sigpic33270_1.gif
    It's Inevitable!!!

Anime Encyclopedia

Raiding your fridge... Loli Lover Lvl: 99+
    Upload
    141 Video(s)
    Otaku Lvl
    Thanks
    Blog Entries

Been a while since the rules have been changed, eh? This could get fun! Unfortunately, I've had an issue where I can post in the SB on any browser, on any of my devices, which has persisted since I retired... So haven't noticed the issues. Good luck!
    Last edited by pikel; 03-27-2018 at 11:09 AM.

Please read the rules before posting.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to pikel For This Useful Post:

darkman21 (03-29-2018)

Open sesame :P

Upload
    26 Video(s)
    Otaku Lvl
    Thanks
    Blog Entries

I saw a fight between Dudette09 and Kirai1

Kirai1 was argueing the rules are stupid because a friend of his/her posted a link in the SB, I notified leen on the spot as I was speeking with her on the phone at the time, whom she gave a warning.

Kirai1 said that he/she will drop the SB and never speak there again.

That's when Dudette said that she revised the rules so that anyone who argues regarding a warning or a ban will get banned
    Spoiler for I dare you to click me!

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to darkman21 For This Useful Post:

pikel (03-28-2018), witchLeen (03-28-2018)

Thanks

ive noticed something , what if you guys lag behind in funding ??
    Would that be the end of the site ?
    I also would like to support but i am in a funds crunch and i just don't use this site much .
    I would say why not get some advertisers ? or some sponsors , would it not help rather than only relying on donations ?

I've also seems like forgotten my old username . I am one of the persons who saw this site back in 2009 or 2010 when it just started . I didn't really have any jobs or money back then to support you guys and later i just became inactive / watched no animes or lil anime .
    Now well , Even i use other sites to stream anime more than this site whenever i watch anime ( It's rare )
    But i just found the quality was better on other sites Full HD or HD ready mostly . You site had the best consistency and it more immune to Malware/stupid pop ups and anti piracy problems . I like that your site does not have a streaming issue and the episode can load fully before playing . This sometimes helps when there is a streaming or speed issue on my end or on the other server's end .
    But mostly i used other sites when streaming on TV . Never tried OS for stearming on TV , i wonder if Otaku will work just as well as other sites , oh well , i'll give it a try .
    Last edited by gamekite34; 03-29-2018 at 02:32 PM.

Sleepy Web Developer
    Otaku Lvl
    Thanks
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by gamekite34 View Post
    But mostly i used other sites when streaming on TV . Never tried OS for stearming on TV , i wonder if Otaku will work just as well as other sites , oh well , i'll give it a try .
    OS should work just fine that way.

How well it works depends on certain factors. If your TV connects to the internet wirelessly & you have super fast mbps, your TV still needs the hardware (5G/AC) for it. Many TVs have poor network adapters (even modern ones). OS video buffering tends to break if the connection jitters & you'll see what I mean.

If that happens to be your case, you can bypass the problem by wiring your TV to a 5G/AC repeater instead.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to 1stKaiser For This Useful Post:

gamekite34 (03-30-2018)

Otaku Lvl
    Thanks
    Blog Entries

I am thankful that this site exist! people who violate the rules should receive a warning but people who keeps on violating the rules should be evicted or banned from the group. Maintaining a website is not that easy, it's so sad to hear that some peeps disrespected our hardworking staffs/members. please let us be reminded that they are the reason we can enjoy streaming without any hassle, if you cannot appreciate any of it. GET LOST! this is not a place for some peevish people.
    "If loving ANIME means weird, then being weird is good."

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Meiru For This Useful Post:

witchLeen (03-30-2018)

Thanks

That's not good! I only have this site for watching anime and am not looking for anything else. Love this site!

Otaku Lvl
    Thanks

rules are rules we are bound to follow the rules... this site is created for the benefit of happiness and relaxation of anime fanatics (just like me)...
    Last edited by jhayarc; 04-14-2018 at 01:46 AM.

Otaku Lvl
    Thanks

i agree with you GForce... if they do not want to follow the rules, it is better to ban them... this site is not in need of violators or rule breakers

Otaku Lvl
    Thanks
    Blog Entries

I just want to clarify. In the SB we can't talk about other anime sites, which I get. Does this also mean that we can't post reviews of anime/dramas that aren't on OS? And if we can, should we be avoiding saying where OS members can find such anime/drama?
    I'll admit, I haven't read all the rules, but I try to keep up on the ones that apply to the things I engage it. However, it seems like common sense that respect be paid to staff members, actually all members, and I can understand not advertising other sites either. I actually like OS so much that I rarely go anywhere else for my anime/drama fix. I have to say too that I have noticed that sometimes people get a little bent out of shape in SB about anime/drama uploads not happening fast enough. It's a bit frustrating for me to see even if I'm not an uploader. It's sad to see, really. People have got to be more understanding and less nit picky.
    Last edited by Koryuu; 04-17-2018 at 07:22 PM.
    "Forget the lingering darkness in your scars
    and pour so much light into everything you touch,
    the universe will have to create brighter stars
    once you're gone."
    -D. Antoinette Foy