Forum for mobile
    OS Citizen
    Thanks

Default Forum for mobile

Im really wondering about this,
    Im on mobile mode and I dont know how to enable desktop mode but my problem with mobile mode is that I cant comment or brows the forum part. So if I need to post something, I need to get my laptop for it. Do we have a solution or alternative thing for this.
    Lets give life to the forum section *cries for justice.

Sleepy Web Developer
    Otaku Lvl
    Thanks
    Blog Entries

1.) The way you can switch to desktop mode is handled differently by some browser apps. What browser are you using? Perhaps I can point you in the right direction.

2.) Unfortunately, there is no easy solution for the forums to be converted to a mobile platform without doing something short of an overhaul. OS would either need to inject some kind of CSS framework into the forums to make it fluid and compatible with modern devices, or use hack-ish tricks (which would create lots of bugs & exploit numeous incompatibility issues). But on the bright side, I think they're up to something. We'll just have to wait & see. In the meantime, I recommend sticking to Desktop Mode.

OS Citizen
    Thanks

Im using Safari. do you know how I can switch this to desktop mode?
    thanksss!!

Quote Originally Posted by 1stKaiser View Post
    1.) The way you can switch to desktop mode is handled differently by some browser apps. What browser are you using? Perhaps I can point you in the right direction.

2.) Unfortunately, there is no easy solution for the forums to be converted to a mobile platform without doing something short of an overhaul. OS would either need to inject some kind of CSS framework into the forums to make it fluid and compatible with modern devices, or use hack-ish tricks (which would create lots of bugs & exploit numeous incompatibility issues). But on the bright side, I think they're up to something. We'll just have to wait & see. In the meantime, I recommend sticking to Desktop Mode.

Sleepy Web Developer
    Otaku Lvl
    Thanks
    Blog Entries

I'm assuming you're running an iOS. Do you have a browser interface that looks something like this at the bottom of your safari browser?

Tap that resource button & an interface of options should appear, your desktop mode option being one of them. Its been a while and there may be a difference based on your iOS. Let me know if you find it. ><

5. The Following User Says Thank You to 1stKaiser For This Useful Post:

Lucky16GhurL (02-14-2018)

OS Citizen
    Thanks

Yaaayy!! Its working!!
    Thank you so much!!

Quote Originally Posted by 1stKaiser View Post
    I'm assuming you're running an iOS. Do you have a browser interface that looks something like this at the bottom of your safari browser?

Tap that resource button & an interface of options should appear, your desktop mode option being one of them. Its been a while and there may be a difference based on your iOS. Let me know if you find it. ><

Sleepy Web Developer
    Otaku Lvl
    Thanks
    Blog Entries

I'm happy I was able to help. *smile*