Gilbert Plays Thread 2018
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Filipino Gamer
    Laguna, Philippines, South East Asia, Asia, Eastern Hemisphere, Earth, Inner planets, Solar System,
    Otaku Lvl
    Thanks

Building New Clark City 2018 ep2 East Gate district - Cities: Skylines - ASEAN Cities

This is my build of East gate of New Clark City and surrounding areas like Capas and Cristo Rey.

The Maps for the CALAX Build Maps are here: https://www.patreon.com/posts/all-calax-builds-21924460

I got a new microphone after I recorded this audio. So comment on anything you know about the New Clark City redesign.

Filipino Gamer
    Laguna, Philippines, South East Asia, Asia, Eastern Hemisphere, Earth, Inner planets, Solar System,
    Otaku Lvl
    Thanks

My names are way too long, I will be making a new city in the Philippines before making a new district.

Here is a cinematic video of the East Gate of New Clark City. Please comment on what district I should build next.

New Clark City: East Gate Cinematic - Cities Skylines ASEAN Cities

Filipino Gamer
    Otaku Lvl
    Thanks

I'm using my newest mouse and a new microphone. Will be improving my use of this new microphone. Also new maps Biome and Subzero.

Biome and Subzero gameplay First time using my New mouse - Gilbert Plays CSGO

Filipino Gamer
    Otaku Lvl
    Thanks

About the Video:
    I'm going to ESGS tomorrow.
    Someone stole my video
    Building Laoag City.

ESGS 2018 announcement and Found a video with my scenes.

Filipino Gamer
    Otaku Lvl
    Thanks

Hey guys, How was ESGS this year? For me there are fewer exhibits and longer lines but I was at the Ubisoft Dev talks most of the day. Will upload another video after this.

Ubisoft Dev talks and roaming around looking at cosplayers - ESGS 2018 part 1

Filipino Gamer
    Otaku Lvl
    Thanks

My last day in ESGS 2018. We should meet next year for more ESGS.

Met GLOCO, Suzzysaur then Played Xandata and VR at ESGS 2018 part 2

Filipino Gamer
    Otaku Lvl
    Thanks

Hey Guys This is Gilbert and I would like to say, Thank You very much as we reached 1500 Subscribers. This would never be possible if not for you guys and to show that, here is a showcase to all the cities and builds that were suggested by you guys and some projects that I really want to build. THANK YOU AND HAVE A GOOD DAY.

ASEAN CITIES 2017 - 2018 Showcase - Cities: Skylines