Not-so-happy-but-good-enough Holidays! [Confess Your Sins]
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Otaku Lvl
    Thanks
    Blog Entries

Let's see.... I will not let rejection get me down. I will not fail another class. I will not stop writing. I will not remain in a job that is mentally exhausting. I will not max out my credit card. I will not stop being the weird and lovable person that I am. And I will not stop obsessing over Doctor Who. I will however, make more of an effort to be on OS more often.
    "Forget the lingering darkness in your scars
    and pour so much light into everything you touch,
    the universe will have to create brighter stars
    once you're gone."
    -D. Antoinette Foy

Otaku Lvl
    Thanks

Much love to everyone..and what was wrong with 2017?? more awareness and more anime. 2017 was AWESOME! I will NOT however stop talking about politics cause it affects our job standard of living and the damn future! lol am I wrong? In fact in Canada I might NOT NOT run as a member of parliament because I see huge changes that need to be made which I will not discuss here of course ;-) Anime is an epic escape to relax and enjoy..even tho some are insane...I could never stop watching anime. So make some goals to DO also..it adds to the chance you will actually do something this year and love and respect everyone. OTAKU-STREAMERS RULEs!