502 Gateway error when trying to access the site normally
    Imperial Paladin

Upload
    110 Video(s)
    Otaku Lvl
    Thanks

Default 502 Gateway error when trying to access the site normally

So I was just streaming normally and not doing anything else aside from that, when I clicked next, the page didn't load. Instead there was a blank page with only "502 gateway error" written. Thought the site was down, but I still tried checking if it was just me or in general. Turns out the site was up, so I tried using a VPN to access it and it loaded just fine. Why did I suddenly start getting this error? Did I get IP blocked for no reason? I really can't think of anything I've done that could result to that.

Edit: Seems like it got fixed by itself. Didn't really do anything. I still don't understand what happened.
    Last edited by Seth117; 11-25-2017 at 01:58 PM.

Thanks

I have only recently joined, for some reason whenever I try to log out I get that error saying there's a bad gateway or something, I really have no clue why this is happening. I just want to log out of the site for the day but I can't. I can load videos and everything else just fine though.

Kawaii Alluka's Onii-chan

Kukuroo Mountain, Dentora, Republic of Padokia
    Upload
    578 Video(s)
    Otaku Lvl
    Thanks
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Myrinia View Post
    I have only recently joined, for some reason whenever I try to log out I get that error saying there's a bad gateway or something, I really have no clue why this is happening. I just want to log out of the site for the day but I can't. I can load videos and everything else just fine though.
    Try CTRL + F5 or CMD + F5 to force refresh the website's browser cache. Or just clear your browser cache. Though sometimes, this problem might be on the server end so you just need to wait and come back again.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to xuei0000 For This Useful Post:

Myrinia (10-27-2018)

Thanks

I did as you suggested, still has the same thing. Thank you for the help though