Wotaku ni Koi wa Muzukashii Adaptation to Anime Next Year of April!!
    He Who Must Not Be Named FAT4LS's Avatar
    Otaku Lvl
    Thanks
    Blog Entries

Post Wotaku ni Koi wa Muzukashii Adaptation to Anime Next Year of April!!

Wotaku ni Koi wa Muzukashii
    Synopsis
    After discovering that they work at the same company a gaming crazed otaku and a fujoshi meet each other for the first time since middle school. After some post-work drinking session they begin dating, but will it be a perfect relationship for the two?

Type: Manga
    Published: Apr 17, 2014 to ?
    Genres: Comedy, Romance
    Authors: Fujita (Story & Art)

Manga
    Anime

Source: MAL

i really love this kind/type of manga...might have been because, i am kinda tired watching or reading middle & highschool romance and crap thing...this is truly one of its kind...cuz, everyone of them are already working adults that have their own life to live..but, what differs them is that they are otaku's and fujoshi's...lets just leave it at that for you to know more about....anyway, its really enjoyable and hilariously funny...and that you want to root every characters..not just main..but also side characters... they dont have that drama...not like those drama in middle school and high school thing...if you already get tired of reading or watching middle school and high school romance and crap...this one is for you....you will enjoy the story and also the interaction of every characters.

P.S
    i can't wait for the anime next year 2018 of April...i have been following the manga...and its really hard to wait...because it Updates monthly T_T....and hopefully A-1 Pictures Studio will do justice to the Art and Story of this manga..anyway, i just wanted to share...cuz, we dont have much this kind/type of manga...getting adaptation to anime.

P.P.S
    when i said about tired of reading and watching middle school and high school romance and crap...its because..i have been reading nor watching too much of it....and i need something different and refreshing hahahah :D lol... i am not bound by genres....but, not included horror, yuri and yaoi......cuz, i never like them...XD
    Last edited by FAT4LS; 11-26-2017 at 04:58 AM.

Otaku Lvl
    Thanks
    Blog Entries

UPDATES

Wotaku ni Koi wa Muzukashii Anime's Video Reveals Visual, A-1 Pictures

(From Left to Right..Narumi Momose and Hirotaka Nifuji)
    The Anime will premiere on Fuji TV's Noitamina programming block in April 2018.

Previously announced cast members include:

Arisa Date as Narumi Momose
    Kent Ito as Hirotaka Nifuji
    Miyuki Sawashiro as Hanako Koyanagi
    Tomokazu Sugita as Tarou Kabakura
    Yuuki Kaji as Naoya Nifuji
    Aoi Yuki as Kou Sakuragi

Source:
    ANN

P.S
    They followed the Manga Art Style and Stayed True
    #HypeIsReal
    #Can'tWaitForApril2018
    Last edited by FAT4LS; 01-18-2018 at 12:33 PM.

Otaku Lvl
    Thanks
    Blog Entries

UPDATES

Wotaku ni Koi wa Muzukashii Anime's Video Reveals Naoya, Kou, Tarou and Hanako Visual

(From left to right.. Kou Sakuragi and Naoya Nifuji)

(From left to right..Hanako Koyanagi and Tarou Kabakura)

Source:
    ANN
    Last edited by FAT4LS; 01-25-2018 at 09:18 PM.

Otaku Lvl
    Thanks
    Blog Entries

UPDATES

Wotaku ni Koi wa Muzukashii Anime Reveals Promo Video, Staff

Promo Video Link(Raw):
    PV

Source:
    ANN
    Last edited by FAT4LS; 01-25-2018 at 09:21 PM.

Otaku Lvl
    Thanks
    Blog Entries

UPDATES

Wotaku ni Koi wa Muzukashii Ad Reveals Opening Theme by sumika

Yoshimasa Hiraike (Wagnaria!!, Amagami SS) is directing the anime at A-1 Pictures (Sword Art Online, Persona 4 the Golden Animation), and he is also in charge of series composition. Takahiro Yasuda (Sekai-ichi Hatsukoi: Yokozawa Takafumi no Baai, Folktales from Japan) is designing the characters. Akimitsu Honma (RIN-NE, Ai no Kusabi) is composing the music.

Wotaku ni Koi wa Muzukashii anime CM

CM Video

Source:
    ANN

Otaku Lvl
    Thanks
    Blog Entries

UPDATES

Wotakoi: Love is Hard for Otaku Anime's Ad Unveils Ending Song, April 12 Debut

The anime will premiere on Thursday, April 12 at 25:55 (effectively Friday, April 13 at 1:55 a.m.) in the Noitamina timeslot on Fuji TV and other channels. It will also exclusively stream on Amazon Prime Video and other venues in Japan and overseas, starting on April 11 at about 24:00 (effectively April 11 at 11:00 a.m. EDT).

The event also debuted a new visual:

commercial reveals the anime's ending theme song and April 12 premiere.
    CM w/ ED Song

Source:
    ANN

Anime
    Manga

Otaku Lvl
    Thanks
    Blog Entries

UPDATES

Wotaku ni Koi wa Muzukashii New Promotional Video

Promotional Video Link

Source:
    ANN

Anime
    Manga

Otaku Lvl
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by FAT4LS View Post
    P.S
    i can't wait for the anime next year 2018 of April...i have been following the manga...and its really hard to wait...because it Updates monthly T_T....and hopefully A-1 Pictures Studio will do justice to the Art and Story of this manga..anyway, i just wanted to share...cuz, we dont have much this kind/type of manga...getting adaptation to anime.

P.P.S
    when i said about tired of reading and watching middle school and high school romance and crap...its because..i have been reading nor watching too much of it....and i need something different and refreshing hahahah :D lol... i am not bound by genres....but, not included horror, yuri and yaoi......cuz, i never like them...XD
    I quite understand how you feel, I too anticipate the next series and at the end episode, I turned immediatly to the manga.

"Wotaku ni Koi..." was a refreshing change from the mainstream highschool coupling. It was good to see relations in the work place on various levels - an old relationship turned new, an old realtionship renewing and a brand new realtionship. It's awesome.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Mai Tai View Post
    I quite understand how you feel, I too anticipate the next series and at the end episode, I turned immediatly to the manga.

"Wotaku ni Koi..." was a refreshing change from the mainstream highschool coupling. It was good to see relations in the work place on various levels - an old relationship turned new, an old realtionship renewing and a brand new realtionship. It's awesome.

I read the manga beforehand and I also quite understand how you feel too. It's a good change to watch a romantic comedy not set on high school.

"Okay, and that's the end. For an ugly guy like me, a love story won't just start out of somewhere. This is reality"
    ~Motoyama