The most stupidest reason for you to drop an anime or manga
    Thanks

Default The most stupidest reason for you to drop an anime or manga

We've all dropped some series right? the question is for what reason did you dropped it?

I've dropped One Piece like for a month or so because my Mother thought it was a satire series, I don't know why she thought it was satire but I've picked it up again after a month or so after I explained it to her that It was a series about good pirates.

"Okay, and that's the end. For an ugly guy like me, a love story won't just start out of somewhere. This is reality"
    ~Motoyama

[Random title goes here]~ otakugod12's Avatar
    Where I currently sit/stand/lie down/handstand.
    Otaku Lvl
    Thanks

Well firstly, I've never dropped an anime or manga. Before I start one, I always first look up its synopses, characters' descriptions, number of episodes/volumes, reviews and feedback. If I find it uninteresting or not worth the time, I won't be caught dead with the title in my watch list.

But I do sometimes misjudge the book by its cover. Even after all the research, somewhere along the way, it starts to become unbearable to watch/read. A fair number of titles is like this, actually. In such a case, I go into the mindset that 'there's always light at the end of the tunnel' and finish it despite the disappointment. I guess its just OCD or something to complete every title I start.
    Last edited by otakugod12; 08-24-2017 at 07:05 PM.

Otaku Lvl
    Thanks
    Blog Entries

One piece just because its to long, saw only like the first 10 episodes.

In general, if its an older anime with drawings look oldish, i dont like it and I dont try it out ether, ive left some after 1st episode. :P

Kuroyukihime
    Otaku Lvl
    Thanks

I think I drop detective conan because I don't have a time to watch at all because it's still ongoing same at one piece but there are certain week to catch some episode like a 3 to 5 episode to go the story, it's a hard thing for working person to follow the mainstream story unlike before you can watch or read it as soon it's available online

Otaku Lvl
    Thanks

Dropped Jojo on the first episode because of the animal abuse.
    Rise again, rise again - though your heart it be broken
    And life about to end
    No matter what you've lost, be it a home, a love, a friend.
    Like the Mary Ellen Carter, rise again.

Daydreamer~
    Otaku Lvl
    Thanks

I dropped Jojo's Bizarre Adventure on the first episode because I couldn't get over how the characters were supposed to be 14 or something ridiculous and actually looked like they were in their late 20s. Blew my mind lol, maybe one day I'll go back to it. Next time I'll be prepared.
    "Shining brightly, even for a split second, is better than living a dull-grey life for eternity."