Thank you for the memories...
Hi guys! With Jimâ€™s approval, I am publicly announcing my retirement effective today. Itâ€™s not news to some people that Iâ€™ve been thinking of retiring as I have a lot of responsibilities outside of OS. I discussed everything with Jim and finally made the decision to quit as I cannot simply be around longer than I used to before.
So, Jim decided to open the position to the community in hopes of having someone he can rely on to that can provide fresh ideas and at the same time, continue what Iâ€™ve been doing. Without further ado, the position of Support Admin is now open.
Jim will decide on who to choose based on the following requirements:
1. Has been a member of OS for more than 5 years.
2. ACTIVE. This is a must and not just recently.
3. Can upload videos for OS.
4. Patient and can work with other people especially the current moderators.
5. Can be reached whenever he needed.
And also, kindly answer these questions:
1. State your country, time zone and day or time you're logged in on OS.
2. How long have you been a member in OS?
3. Why are you applying and why should I choose you?
4. Can you do the things I mentioned above?
5. What can you contribute to OS?
The application will be open until April 20, 2017 and Jim will announce the new Support Admin on April 21, 2017.
Thank you so much guys for everything and most especially to some whom Iâ€™ve been friends with ever since I became a member. It has been my pleasure knowing you all.
I wish Jim, the current staff, and the whole OS community nothing but the best. Till next timeâ€¦
-- Dudette09 (now signing offâ€¦.)