What's your hobby/interest other than Anime/Manga?
    Otaku Lvl
    Thanks

Cool What's your hobby/interest other than Anime/Manga?

Mine would be reading books.
    Every time I'd go to the mall, if I was alone, I'd go straight to this book store called "Book Sale" and the name of the store literally does the name justice.
    There would be awesome books, if you're really patient about searching for it for just a dollar or two, (In Pesos, sometimes I'd find books only worth 20 pesos, or even 10 if I'm lucky)

I could stay for hours in the store just to look for that right book with the right price, (bc of my allowance, lol)

One time, I stayed for almost 2 hours, but I couldn't find a book, so I went to another mall that has the same store, and I stayed again for another hour.

Books are just amazing, I really love that old, earthy scent, it relaxes me just as much ASMR does.

Ughhh, share to us some of your experiences when it comes to your other hobbies or interests? :-3
    - Maya Hideyuki

The Deranged Bunny
    Thanks

Aha! We're the same! i'd go to National Book Stores and fully booked. if i go to malls it normally takes me an hour or two to look for a book series that would find my taste. currently reading Art of War -Sun Tzu right now....... tho normally i don't go alone on malls so time constraint to 30 mins maxed since my friends gets bored seeing me look at books that long.
    Light thinks it travels faster than anything but it is wrong. No matter how fast light travels, it finds the darkness has always got there first, and is waiting for it.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to DarkBunny For This Useful Post:

LemmeUkeYou (03-11-2017)

Thanks
    Blog Entries

My BF and I like to cook. We've been making a lot of Asian dishes lately. He just made onigiri two days ago. I'm going to make Mediterranean-style lemon shrimp and spaghetti tomorrow (I know that's not Asian). I also like to watch movies. Me and a friend are going are going to the SAO: Ordinal Scale movie in theaters on the 9th. Then on the 11th, we are going to go watch a bunch of movies like Moana at the dollar theater.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Taku98 For This Useful Post:

LemmeUkeYou (03-11-2017)

In the sunlight streaming through my window
    Otaku Lvl
    Thanks
    Blog Entries

BOOKS BOOKS BOOKS BOOKS!!!! I heart words, sentences, and how they make an interesting cadence together. I relish the feel of the pages and the smell of them as I flip the paper past my nose. I have an entire wall of books. I hope that one day, I'll have a room surrounded by books. That would be my happy place. So, for now, my happy places are my living room with the wall of books and the bookstore~ I can spend an entire day in a bookstore :D I even used to work at one. I love talking about books haha.

I also like writing a good, solid scene in a novel I'm working on~ since I savor words like candy I guess it's not that surprising haha. I'm going to a Master's program for Creative Writing for Children and Young Adults. So FASCINATING~

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Nyamh For This Useful Post:

LemmeUkeYou (03-11-2017)

Otaku Lvl
    Thanks
    Blog Entries

I like sewing. It restores my peace of mind, improves my concentration and helps me focus on a certain task for a longer period of time.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Penny161 For This Useful Post:

LemmeUkeYou (03-11-2017)

OS chef in the making
    Otaku Lvl
    Thanks
    Blog Entries

Mine would be music and food. I'm going to culinary school to learn more about cooking food. and if I have music I can just lay back and relax. It's an amazing feeling.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to N1RV45H For This Useful Post:

LemmeUkeYou (03-11-2017)

Thanks

I love science, it might be a bit weird to say this but I like observing, making assumptions and anything that makes my brain work hard :)

Otaku Lvl
    Thanks
    Blog Entries

Reading self help books.

The Finest Wine
    Otaku Lvl
    Thanks

music, sudoku, I play bass guitar, and video games
    Glitter Is The Herpes Of Art; You May Think It's Gone, But It Always Comes Back

15. The Following User Says Thank You to purpledrank For This Useful Post:

LastVanguard (07-29-2017)

OS Legendary Donator
    Otaku Lvl
    Thanks

Aside from anime, I spend most of my time playing games on PC. Usually with other people in co-op games, like Armored Warfare, Star Trek Bridge Crew, or 7 Days to Die. I prefer playing with other people. It's easy socialization for me. I'm not much of a talker in person, but I like working with others. Online gaming hits that sweet spot where I can do one without much of the other. :)

I also play quite a few single-player games like Factorio, Fallout, Vampire The Masquerade: Bloodlines, or one of the Shadowrun games made by Harebrained Schemes.
    "Computer science is no more about computers than astronomy is about telescopes."
    -Edsger Dijkstra

Otaku Lvl
    Thanks

Lots of books. I read a lot. Video games, movies are also on the list. I'm also a sucker for history documentaries.

OS Supporter
    Otaku Lvl
    Thanks

I tend to switch between reading something that catches my interests, which atm are LNs, some video games here and there, and putting together and painting warhammer models. It's surprising how much time flies when you paint a model.

credit for making goes to kongnjaal at deviantart.com

Otaku Lvl
    Thanks

Dungeons and Dragons! I write a lot of Fiction for it :3