Do you finish a game and move to the next one or rotate from one to another?
    He Who Must Not Be Named
    Otaku Lvl
    Thanks

Cool Do you finish a game and move to the next one or rotate from one to another?

For me I only move to the next game once the game I have started is completed as it is hard for me to put the game down and say lets just go and play this for a change and get back to this one. I must say that if i can't finish it...i just move on to the next one and get back to it if i have time :D

what about you? have you also did that or nah?

2. The Following User Says Thank You to FAT4LS For This Useful Post:

hexcaliber (05-19-2018)

OS Citizen
    Otaku Lvl
    Thanks

Lol for me I have dropped and picked up games so many times, like I play 10 hours of one game then randomly ill just start playing another one for no reason. couple months later ill return to the first game.

Otaku Lvl
    Thanks

Well It depends on how good the flow of the game affects me, I just finished God of War 4 mainly because I really like the story, but there are some games that I didn't finish, or that I left mid game, just like Dark souls or other games that has a hardly understandable story line, well it's my opinion.

OS chef in the making
    Otaku Lvl
    Thanks
    Blog Entries

I usually complete the first play through straight through without switching games (and if I'm feeling extra squirrely I'll go for achievements) after that I rotate out as I see fit. The only exception to that is if I have hit a brick wall.

OS Legendary Donator
    Otaku Lvl
    Thanks

I'm definitely a binger. I'll play one game until I'm tired of it. If I try to mix games (like bouncing between Factorio, Satisfactory, and Skyrim), I easily loose track of what I was doing in each. It's like trying to read multiple books at the same time. I have to backtrack a few pages or take notes so I can refresh character names and who they are and what they've done.
    "Computer science is no more about computers than astronomy is about telescopes."
    -Edsger Dijkstra

Shadow Dweller

Upload
    941 Video(s)
    Otaku Lvl
    Thanks

Depends. Some games i will invest hundreds of hours into but others i may buy on a whim, play for 15 mins and never touch again. Its kinda up to how much fun it provides me and how well it can distract me. The games ive invested many hours into i will tend to take breaks from when i get frustrated or need a change a pace from but the random impulse buy games i may never touch again or randomly try if i come across it while looking for a temporary break or distraction

Otaku Lvl
    Thanks

I enjoy playing through to the end of one game at a time if there's a story worth following. But games like fighting games or puzzle games are like bubblegum; you just spit them out when they lose their flavor...