Hajimemashite! Akari desu~ ^^
    Thanks

Red face Hajimemashite! Akari desu~ ^^

Hello guys! I'm Akari. You can call me Akari or Akai like most of my friends do. It's nice to meet you all~

I'm 23 years old from the Philippines. Currently studying BS. Architecture! Too busy at studying but always have time for anime, of course~

I'm interested in anime with mystery, romance, slice of life, drama, horror and adventure genres. I almost love every genre, but not actually fan of magic, Idk why. But sometimes I watch them if its recommended to me. LOL

I've known OS for a long time now, actually had an account here way back 2010 if I'm not mistaken, but I forgot it already or maybe its been deleted 'cause of inactivity. Well, it's nice to be back again!~

You can add me or message me, and let's talk about anime. I would love to know your recommendations!
    Jaaa~
    "The girl who is always on a daydream that she has her back to red."

OS Supporter
    Otaku Lvl
    Thanks

Well, let me be the first to welcome you formally Akari! OS seems to get a lot of traffic from the Philippines so you're bound to find some people close to home (but hopefully not too close? haha).
    Architecture is definitely a good study to pursue and have under your belt. Something is always needing built or fixed after all. Personally, I enjoy the drafting part more than the labor intensive stuff...putting up insulation is horrible...

Aside from that, glad to have you! Someone with your level of good personality should have no trouble in finding a great multitude of friends here. Consider this guy one of them :) Feel free to message me anytime! USA hours though..haha...heh...lord help us
    "You have to establish the horizon. You have to mark the white. A simple enough act, you might say, but any act that re-makes the world is heroic. Or so I've come to believe."

Thanks

Andd.... let me be the second person to welcome you in this community.. Hello! nice to meet ya, Im really not that much kind of a talkative person but Im an open person..lol.. so dont hesitate to talk to me or ask me some questions. :]
    kek

Thanks
    Blog Entries

hello!! :D