[Life] Trust Issues and falling into depression
    Otakustreamer Yuri
    Otaku Lvl
    Thanks
    Blog Entries

Default Trust Issues and falling into depression

Do you ever feel so humiliated and so betrayed?
    To the point that you'd end up feeling all dead.
    You thought you could trust,
    but end up getting all that is opposite.

Ahahah I tried, but it didn't rhyme
    like my life, that is all in the deepest parts.

I should stop trying to rhyme. Lmao anyways gaining someones trust is always hard, but for me i instantly trust people and I guess that's a big factor to change making my walls higher and making them thicker ahahah

A friend in my circle disclosed that he had a crush on my girlfriend that is now my ex and he told me that he wouldn't steal her, but after a few days of telling that to me both of them stopped talking to me and it played my brain mind games of what i did for them to do that to me. My mind kept on thinking of all the things that i've done wrong and I've messaged both of them to apologize for everything that i've done wrong and yet they still ignored me and stopped talking to me. I wake up at 3 am and sit on my bed and end up crying to the thoughts of what they're doing to me. I was in the deepest part of my life and thought of suicide. The person that I Love stopped talking to me and then one day that "friend" that disclosed that he had liked the person that i really love said that they're dating already.

His exact words were...
    "I'm happy now, not because you're out of the picture, but we're already dating."

My heart fell and my body temperature went cold even the weather was warm, I was getting ready to go to school, but had to skip it cause i don't feel like going anymore and just wanted to sleep all day. After that day i tried going to school, but i kept thinking of suicide,because the trust i gave to the person i called friend was broken and was shattered. They played with my mind and kept me up all night. I didn't know where to go or who to talk to, because then they were the only ones that i've talked to and then i had no one. I tried and cope up with my everyday life couldn't eat properly and just wanted to sleep all day, couldn't do my daily activities and just wanted to disappear.

I guess everything that i've given was all for nothing and the trust that i gave them was enough to break me. So in the end all there is to blame is ourselves for trusting people and knowing that they wouldn't betray. >:C
    Last edited by Achlys; 11-19-2016 at 08:06 PM.

Thanks

Bruhh, I really dont know what happened to you, but since you posted so many threads about advices and such, you're really, really in a tough situation which kinda made me worried for some reason.. #NoHomo..xD.. All I can do is tell you, Good luck and I hope you can solve the problems youre currently facing.

I really dont know much about relationships and such because Im a coward, but I know the feeling of having a bestfriend who fall inlove with the girl you liked, The feeling of being devastated because your bestfriend and the girl you liked started dating
    It hurts so much. but bruh! You aint alone, Gods with us :D

"Okay, and that's the end. For an ugly guy like me, a love story won't just start out of somewhere. This is reality"
    ~Motoyama

OS Supporter
    Otaku Lvl
    Thanks

Achlys...man...Firstly, I want to tell you that it WILL be okay...Rest assured, there are people here who care and will be here for you to speak to in your times of need.

Where you're at and where you have been is probably the most hurt a person can feel (far beyond the physical pains of life). I only know this from personal experience...Now, I'm not saying my pain was ever greater. I'm not the focus here. You, Achlys, are going to have a hard road ahead of you.

Throughout our lives, we will love. Some of us will love harder than others and, by the looks of it, your love was pretty strong. There is always going to be guilt or blame you may feel from her leaving you and the trust of two you held so close being broken. Even in the future, when you look back on it, it is possible that you will shed a few tears for a love lost in such a drastic manner. Still, you WILL overcome this. Suicide is such a difficult yet easy way out when you're feeling so defeated and helpless. It is normal. I've been there. No one will be able to talk you out of it more than yourself. If you still have a hope...if there is a shred of hope in your heart for a better future (not perfect but better), I believe you will hold on.

You were not wrong to love and trust...

These things make you who you are. They mold your heart into who you will be. When the day is over, they left you, Achlys...You didn't leave them. Do not be ashamed of yourself. In the future, when you're ready to walk back out across the sunrise, you will find a new revival in someone or something that will put a smile back on your face. When you do, hold onto it like a newborn child and then build upon it like a great architect. There are good things in this world that can compensate for the bad. The sorrow will pass...I promise Achlys...but you have to go through it.

I believe in you, even with no prior knowledge of you, because people like you give me hope. I can see your hurt in your writing...reminding me of my own. One day, you will find joy in yourself without the need of anyone else. When you do, good people and good things will come. You will hurdle the obstacles. You will truly live...Until then, I will pray for you and I will be here. Believe that you walk through the storm and at the end, find your golden sky. We believe you will ;)
    "You have to establish the horizon. You have to mark the white. A simple enough act, you might say, but any act that re-makes the world is heroic. Or so I've come to believe."

Thanks

our trust is our power i stand here with the same issue we can only keep building up our power to become stronger until we find the right one bc all of them lie just dont put everything on the line for her bc she will destroy what we give her keep living idc if this is fake i want all the people who read this to keep fighting this game call love

Otaku Lvl
    Thanks
    Blog Entries

I recommend you watch this vid, It will help. The simple solution is to just remove those kind of people in your life. We control how we react to hardship and life in general.