I want to show you this masterpiece.
    Otaku Lvl
    Thanks

Default I want to show you this masterpiece.

Got any spare time?

Guys I just want you to see this Music Video (about 6 min long) for those who haven't seen it yet.. I ain't exaggerating, but I want to know your opinions about it since many people are against it and others are totally fine with it.

Last edited by PerkZ; 10-20-2016 at 06:09 AM.

"Okay, and that's the end. For an ugly guy like me, a love story won't just start out of somewhere. This is reality"
    ~Motoyama

He Who Must Not Be Named
    Otaku Lvl
    Thanks

it is when people from western started imitating japanese art style and animation style...well there is nothing wrong about that cuz Japanese anime are getting widely popular from all over the world....when its comes to animation...japanese are number 1....and for i also likes to draw anime characters and trying to imitate their art styles....so yeah :D...

anyway, its just a music video so there is nothing wrong for them to do that...but more and more of them will get a collaboration and they will soon make their own anime....sooner or later....just kidding.. i think? lol

its just like when you want to become a chef but you are just a beginner so....you started to learn different cooking styles.....then you have someone teaching you but he/she doesn't teach you directly but rather you have to watch him/her on how to do that....until you can finally imitate his/her dish and cooking styles XD....something like that lol

i dont know why they hate it lol.....its nice i think? its just a music video lol
    Last edited by FAT4LS; 10-21-2016 at 12:45 PM.

Otaku Lvl
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by FAT4LS View Post
    it is when people from western started imitating japanese art style and animation style...well there is nothing wrong about that cuz Japanese anime are getting widely popular from all over the world....when its comes to animation...japanese are number 1....and for i also likes to draw anime characters and trying to imitate their art styles....so yeah :D...

anyway, its just a music video so there is nothing wrong for them to do that...but more and more of them will get a collaboration and they will soon make their own anime....sooner or later....just kidding.. i think? lol

its just like when you want to become a chef but you are just a beginner so....you started to learn different cooking styles.....then you have someone teaching you but he/she doesn't teach you directly but rather you have to watch him/her on how to do that....until you can finally imitate his/her dish and cooking styles XD....something like that lol

i dont know why they hate it lol.....its nice i think? its just a music video lol
    Welp, there is a saying! "Wherever you are, whatever you are, there will always be haters"..lol
    Last edited by PerkZ; 10-21-2016 at 11:33 PM.

"Okay, and that's the end. For an ugly guy like me, a love story won't just start out of somewhere. This is reality"
    ~Motoyama

Otaku Lvl
    Thanks

I enjoyed it. I don't really care about others opinions about anime as long as it is good and as long as i enjoy it. That's what counts

Otaku Lvl
    Thanks
    Blog Entries

I agree with zoeyfreeze, as long as its good. I don't care much.

Anyone have the lyrics to this? Can somebody post it? :)

Pluviophile

Otaku Lvl
    Thanks

its a good music video but it is a short story as well and shouldnt be branded as some western music video, the video was animated by a-1 pictures the same animation studio behind fairy tail, black butler, sao etc. a-1 pictures themselves were really happy to do the video as it gave them the ability to take a different approach. there is no western imitation going on, its a japanese animation studio with a product created for a western music artist.

now that ive said that the story is very good for the length, hitsyou right in the feels

Otaku Lvl
    Thanks

Well that is quite interesting. Cool music video.

Kuroyukihime
    Otaku Lvl
    Thanks

indeed interesting...

Otaku Lvl
    Thanks
    Blog Entries

Don't want to cry but, it hit the feels. Thank you for this. Perfect!

Otaku Lvl
    Thanks

I...don't know how to feel about this.

Otaku Lvl
    Thanks

It was actually good. As far as the animation style goes, I was misled into thinking that it was from Kyoani even though it's from A-1 Pictures. That's how good it was. Probably the reason why they hating is because of the plot as it conveys a sad story. Well done for a music video. Well, you know what they say, haters gonna hate. ^_^
    Last edited by Nazrudin; 03-10-2022 at 06:29 PM.