[Life] :(

Thread: :(

Otaku Lvl
    Thanks

Unhappy :(

I don't know what to to. It's so hard to cope up. I really can't understand Italian language. :(
    And what's more. I really want to take BS Biology but I ended up taking Business Management. :(

Thanks
    Blog Entries

Glimmer! Here you are...Sorry I asked to take down the poem you posted... And...hmm...I can understand that it's really hard to cope up with a new environment escpecially if not only the language but also the costums are waaaaay different than what you are used to...but I guess we just need to strive harder to at least understand it little by little...as for me..I enrolled in a Japanese language School here to learn their language...it's really hard....harder than i thought possible but at least now I can understand a few conversations..little by little you will learn to adopt in time...
    God bless there and I hope you can push through with what you really want to do... Ganbatte Kudasai Risse...:)

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Risse For This Useful Post:

Aerodynas (12-20-2016)

Thanks

Risse! How many years did you study the Jap lang. to actually start a normal conversation?

Glimmer! Don't worry.. just pray and God will be there to give you a helping hand. :)

"Okay, and that's the end. For an ugly guy like me, a love story won't just start out of somewhere. This is reality"
    ~Motoyama

Thanks
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by PerkZ View Post
    Risse! How many years did you study the Jap lang. to actually start a normal conversation?

Glimmer! Don't worry.. just pray and God will be there to give you a helping hand. :)
    I studied N5 level in Cebu for 9 mos (mostly writing japanese characters, basic greetings and convo and widening vocabulary)...and here in japan for about 2mos conversational... and my sensei here doesnt speak english so I'm pretty forced to speak and understand japanese now... i can converse a few but i'm not really that good..there are still a lot to learn..a lot more space for improvement...huehuehue ^_^

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Risse View Post
    I studied N5 level in Cebu for 9 mos (mostly writing japanese characters, basic greetings and convo and widening vocabulary)...and here in japan for about 2mos conversational... and my sensei here doesnt speak english so I'm pretty forced to speak and understand japanese now... i can converse a few but i'm not really that good..there are still a lot to learn..a lot more space for improvement...huehuehue ^_^
    Pardon me, but whats NS? good to know you're a cebuano... :D
    where did you study the language? The only place i know that provides language tutorials was MylanguageCafe.

"Okay, and that's the end. For an ugly guy like me, a love story won't just start out of somewhere. This is reality"
    ~Motoyama

Thanks
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by PerkZ View Post
    Pardon me, but whats NS? good to know you're a cebuano... :D
    where did you study the language? The only place i know that provides language tutorials was MylanguageCafe.
    N5 is the first level of Japanese language... i will make a new thread on this under general discussions area...should you want to learn more..We can continue this convo there...hehe...

Otaku Lvl
    Thanks

am sorry to say but i don't have any idea on how to learn a other one. but if you want try google or youtube it might help..but don't give up thats how you have to do it. its hard but you just don't give up. :D keep it up!
    hello there! whats up?

OS Supporter
    Otaku Lvl
    Thanks

If anything, Glimmer, there are many who can relate on several levels.
    Where I'm from, I've had many friends who actually wanted to do Biology too. One of them did but just couldn't find a job. If you live in the U.S., it's easy to fall into the "do what you want" scheme of things in the college direction. Business, for our economy here, is possibly the greatest job security. Even so, I doubt it is what you saw yourself doing when you were still dreaming of your future as a kid growing up.
    Life is so tough, man. Even so, you have it within yourself to tough it out and find joy in the small things. Of course it would be impossible to always be happy but...the small things...You know what I mean?
    I may not know you personally, but each day will dawn a new hope. Even if you may never achieve your dreams, you can still fight for them and call your life a worthy one. You've got friends here who obviously care about you (reading the previous posts). Keep fighting, bud...and when things get better, give us an update ya hear?! I have faith that things will fall in place for you. :)
    "You have to establish the horizon. You have to mark the white. A simple enough act, you might say, but any act that re-makes the world is heroic. Or so I've come to believe."

Otaku Lvl
    Thanks
    Blog Entries

Hey. Life's just a roller coaster ride. It’s okay to not know. It’s okay to not have an answer. It’s ok to go with the flow and roll with the punches. It’s OKAY to not have your life figured out. You just gotta do what you have to do.

Otaku Lvl
    Thanks

listen to music in Italian and watch Italian television series. That might help your ears get accustomed to the sound of the language.
    Business management is always an important skill to have. With our current economy, if you do not learn to become your own boss in entrepreneurial adventures it is very likely that you will be stuck in a job building someone else's dream without time or financial freedom. And people often end up sacrificing their health as well.
    It couldn't hurt to follow through with your business courses for a semester and then switch to biology