GFX Artist MIA?!
    Os CPU

Upload
    294 Video(s)
    Otaku Lvl
    Thanks
    Blog Entries

Default GFX Artist MIA?!

GFX I know yall all have lives, But its been dead just wondering if any GFX artists are still active on here? Would be awesome to see some more of yall active I had and still have a request and I know we got a lot more request that other members would love to be accepted and completed.

Anyways Thanks for past works And Thanks for Work in advance as well.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Lucky Star For This Useful Post:

xuei0000 (09-16-2018)

The End-kun
    Otaku Lvl
    Thanks

GFX artists aren't the only ones who can help with requests so don't blame us for the inactivity. I am pretty much the only one who was helping with requests for the longest time, and I wasn't even in the GFX group when I was doing it. And in case you haven't noticed, the GFX section isn't the only one place on OS that's been inactive. You can tell by that home page that only 3-5 people post on OS daily. The rest are probably off somewhere watching anime, since that's OS' main attraction.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ragnarok For This Useful Post:

wright405 (07-27-2016), xuei0000 (09-16-2018)

Os CPU

Upload
    294 Video(s)
    Otaku Lvl
    Thanks
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Ragnarok View Post
    GFX artists aren't the only ones who can help with requests so don't blame us for the inactivity. I am pretty much the only one who was helping with requests for the longest time, and I wasn't even in the GFX group when I was doing it. And in case you haven't noticed, the GFX section isn't the only one place on OS that's been inactive. You can tell by that home page that only 3-5 people post on OS daily. The rest are probably off somewhere watching anime, since that's OS' main attraction.
    No blaming going on here just surprised is all keep up the good work!

The End-kun
    Otaku Lvl
    Thanks

And I'm just clarifying. Unintentional or no, what you're doing is calling out GFX artists and saying that the requests are not getting completed because we are neglecting our duties. Which is not the case because requests in this section are not our group's responsibility.

My advice: create your request, keep it simple, don't ask for complicated stuff such as hair animations and boob physics, and MAYBE someone will eventually do it. And MAYBE that someone will do satisfactory work. Maybe.

Pluviophile
    Otaku Lvl
    Thanks

Okay I'm hella late to this and I'm sorry for that, personally I left OS for a long time for career and to enjoy myself, i never worked with gifs which is the most requested avatar on this site because it takes to much time plus people asking for artists to draw them stuff is a little greedy imo. I mean having to sit and work on something for free that you have to draw isn't enough drive for me when I could get money for the same request on twitter, I'm not saying money is everything but time is money friend.

I'm not trying to be mean or anything but something simple that doesn't have watermarks on them I would happily do as long as you provide exactly what you need and I'm pretty sure it will be done in a relatively fast manor. Also sorry if I offended you, my way of thinking and how I express it can be taken the wrong way a lot.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Zelaxion For This Useful Post:

xuei0000 (09-16-2018)

Kawaii Alluka's Onii-chan

Kukuroo Mountain, Dentora, Republic of Padokia
    Upload
    578 Video(s)
    Otaku Lvl
    Thanks
    Blog Entries

This is late but no worries, Lucky! I myself have been inactive for 2 years or more now. I only came here from time to time to donate and nothing more. I failed as a GFX Artist.

But life is hard and work is stressful. I could not even watch anime anymore. More so visit the forums.

I can probably entertain request when it is a personal message just like Ceres did with her signature.

Thanks

I do GFX before, it looks like I need to pick it up again as I've forgotten everything.

"Okay, and that's the end. For an ugly guy like me, a love story won't just start out of somewhere. This is reality"
    ~Motoyama