"Kidō Senshi Gundam: Tekketsu no Orphans" 2nd Season || "Hitorijime My Hero" Anime
    /人◕ ‿‿ ◕人\

Upload
    1719 Video(s)
    Otaku Lvl
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,489 Times in 333 Posts
    Blog Entries

Default "Kidō Senshi Gundam: Tekketsu no Orphans" 2nd Season || "Hitorijime My Hero" Anime

The official Gundam franchise portal Gundam.info began streaming a promotional video for the second season of Kidō Senshi Gundam: Tekketsu no Orphans on Monday. The video reveals that the second season will premiere on October 2nd at 5:00 p.m.

An all-new visual for the second season of Kidō Senshi Gundam: Tekketsu no Orphans was also revealed:

Spoiler :  

Gundam.info unveiled new character visuals and descriptions which will not be listed here so as to avoid potentially spoiling the first season for those who have yet to see it.

Tatsuyuki Nagai (director) and Mari Okada (script writer) are both returning for the second season. The original character designs, drawn by Yu Ito, will continue to be adapted for animation by Michinori Chiba. Naohiro Washio, Kanetake Ebikawa, Ippei Gyōbu, Kenji Teraoka, and Tamotsu Shinohara will all be in charge of the mechas for the show. Masaru Yokoyama is returning to compose the music.

Source: Anime News Network

— — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — —

Hitorijime My Hero to Receive Anime Adaptation

Ichijinsha's Gateau boys-love manga magazine’s official Twitter account (@gateau_comic) announced on Tuesday that Memeco Arii's Hitorijime My Hero manga will be receiving an anime adaptation.

Hitorijime My Hero is a spinoff series of Arii's earlier Hitorijime Boyfriend manga. It focuses on the high school teacher Kōsuke Ōshiba, and the incompetent delinquent Masahiro Setagawa.

Arii launched Hitorijime My Hero in Gateau in 2012. Ichijinsha published the manga's fourth volume in April 2015, and will publish the fifth on July 15.

The format of the series, whether it will be a series or movie, is unknown.

Sources: Anime News Network, Comic Natalie

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ceres For This Useful Post:

Revirie (07-12-2016), satsuirakuen (07-12-2016)

Otaku Lvl
    Thanks

waiting for this one & Drifters in october D=

Thanks

I still haven't finished this this Gundam yet, so I guess I need to catch up. Been watching Unicorn, which is awesome.

Otaku Lvl
    Thanks
    Blog Entries

Can't believe I just saw this now