hunter x hunter

Thread: hunter x hunter

Thanks

Talking hunter x hunter

Hi guyz share if you hope to return the hunter x hunter to continue in anime that, cause i love to bring it back.!!

Gao~ :3
    Upload
    1 Video(s)
    Otaku Lvl
    Thanks

I would love to see more episodes of Hunter X Hunter. It's one of my favorite anime, and probably will be for a long time.

The problem is that the anime is caught up with the manga, and the author(
    Yoshihiro Togashi) has taken a long hiatus. The bad part is that it doesn't look like he will be writing any more of Hunter X Hunter.

Sad day for us all :T

Otaku Lvl
    Thanks
    Blog Entries

HxH has come a long way and im pretty sure yoshiro-san is not going to leave it hanging. We'll just hope he's going to continue it, the updated manga rn is starting to thrill me out especially this new upcoming arc :) and i guess they'll animate the manga, if they had enough chapters to animate it. But it'll take years to wait tho. :)
    Last edited by Serenea; 05-11-2016 at 08:51 PM.

Otaku Lvl
    Thanks

i would love it!! but i dont thank its gonna happen if it dose tho know this...my walls well be jumped on XD
    hello there! whats up?

Spirit mound covered swampland between two lakes
    Otaku Lvl
    Thanks

I just started watching hunter x hunter (99), never read the Manga. I'm about 35 episodes in and I just found out the 2011 series is a complete remake from the beginning. Is it worth watching the first one. I read that the 2011 series is supposed to be closer to the Anime. I'm not sure if I'll enjoy it as much after having basically already just watched the same thing in the first series, any suggestions?

Otaku Lvl
    Thanks
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Tea Serpent View Post
    I just started watching hunter x hunter (99), never read the Manga. I'm about 35 episodes in and I just found out the 2011 series is a complete remake from the beginning. Is it worth watching the first one. I read that the 2011 series is supposed to be closer to the Anime. I'm not sure if I'll enjoy it as much after having basically already just watched the same thing in the first series, any suggestions?
    I've watched the 1999 & 2011 series, the first one and the remake is pretty close, thought there are some scenes that can be found in the 99 and not in the 2011. So just go with the 2011 because the scenes that were cut off from the old one is not much important lol it's all the same thing, and if you want you can watch the old one and resume from the ep. where it continued in the remake, and that's if you are interested. I am actually currently following the manga, and i've started reading it from the chapter where the last episode of the anime ended. So i recommend for you to watch it and read it, because things are getting really interesting with regards to the old and new characters and as well as the new arc. gambarremasu ;)))

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Serenea For This Useful Post:

Tea Serpent (05-18-2016)

Thanks

I'm at the 20th episode but I'm really hooked, I want to see it to the very end. Is it not finished yet though?

Daydreamer~
    Otaku Lvl
    Thanks

Originally it was what, 10-15 years later that the new series started? It could come back, and I hope it does. I've always loved Hunter x Hunter.

Quote Originally Posted by Megumin View Post
    I'm at the 20th episode but I'm really hooked, I want to see it to the very end. Is it not finished yet though?
    The anime caught up to the manga, and finished the current arc and the anime. There is still more that could be added to the story though. Much more. If the anime does end there and doesn't come out with a new season, no worries, it should be satisfying enough ;) Definitely worth watching to the end anyway.
    "Shining brightly, even for a split second, is better than living a dull-grey life for eternity."

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by BrokenAngel View Post
    Originally it was what, 10-15 years later that the new series started? It could come back, and I hope it does. I've always loved Hunter x Hunter.

The anime caught up to the manga, and finished the current arc and the anime. There is still more that could be added to the story though. Much more. If the anime does end there and doesn't come out with a new season, no worries, it should be satisfying enough ;) Definitely worth watching to the end anyway.
    Yeah but sadly the manga is on Hiatus again :(

Well anyways I watched it though I stopped since I was busy, planning to watch it again after a few years lol.

"Okay, and that's the end. For an ugly guy like me, a love story won't just start out of somewhere. This is reality"
    ~Motoyama