Anime Romance You Wish Would Go On
    Anime Revolutionist

Otaku Lvl
    Thanks

Default Anime Romance You Wish Would Go On

This topic is for discussing a character romance in an anime that you wish had developed more throughout the series, but was instead left either unfinished, or only scratching the surface of what a relationship really is (they confessed, but didn't do anything beyond that, etc).

For me, Maoyuu Maou Yuusha left me really wishing that there had been more romantic development between the main characters. The hero and the demon king were practically married, and cared a lot about each other, but their relationship wasn't incredibly close. What saddened me most about their lack of a relationship was that they would have been really good matches for each other, which is something I don't say about too many anime relationships.

What about you? What anime relationship do you wish had developed further? What couple do you think could have gotten happily married if the storyline from the anime had continued to play out?
    Last edited by LastVanguard; 04-21-2016 at 09:38 PM.

Upload
    1270 Video(s)
    Otaku Lvl
    Thanks
    Blog Entries

I wouldn't go as far as marriage but I think that the pair of Ryouko Satou and Ichiro Satou of Aura: Maryuuin Kouga Saigo no Tatakai would be interesting to see develop. A pair that made chuunibyo cool and accepted by their classmate on a very unnatural way is just open for more wild ride to see in their relationship seeing that Ichiro is the one guiding Ryouko to live the life outside of chuunibyo syndrome.

"The trick to running is to stay M-A-D. M for 'move ever forward'. A for 'always accelerate', and D for 'dash and don't stop'. If you don't follow those rules, you'll be doing the same thing tomorrow." - Owari no Chronicle

Otaku Lvl
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by mlcdl View Post
    I wouldn't go as far as marriage but I think that the pair of Ryouko Satou and Ichiro Satou of Aura: Maryuuin Kouga Saigo no Tatakai would be interesting to see develop. A pair that made chuunibyo cool and accepted by their classmate on a very unnatural way is just open for more wild ride to see in their relationship seeing that Ichiro is the one guiding Ryouko to live the life outside of chuunibyo syndrome.
    ME with MLCDL, so she can make a mod :D say yes!!! please? maybe think it over?
    why do I get the feeling shes gonna blow me off *cries*

Otaku Lvl
    Thanks

The anime itself didnt actually fall into the romance genre but I want Oreki and Chitanda to develop their feelings for each other because deym
    Spoiler :  

"Okay, and that's the end. For an ugly guy like me, a love story won't just start out of somewhere. This is reality"
    ~Motoyama

Otaku Lvl
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by PerkZ View Post
    The anime itself didnt actually fall into the romance genre but I want Oreki and Chitanda to develop their feelings for each other because deym
    Spoiler :  
    omg for real though.... they were such a ship i wish it was canon :(

well i guess im thinking about Kakeru and Naho from Orange,,,, i swear!! i've finished only the manga and didn't bother with the anime. I shipped them so hard it was unbearable. I didnt really get the ending. I just wish I could see them go on a date. thats all i wanttt

Kuroyukihime
    Otaku Lvl
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by PerkZ View Post
    Spoiler :  
    agree to that something you look forward to happen next but nothing happened at all I don't know why but its a sad part nothing happen at the last episode it's like looking at least a date outside just the two of them.

maouyuu yusha a lot of things happened around a bit of reasonable but still looking forward for at least one more episode something like that but I still understand why they need to make through a lot of challenge for a peace of the whole place around, extra episode will do

Otaku Lvl
    Thanks
    Blog Entries

violet evergarden </3