Locodol, Scared Rider Xech and Shouwa Genroku Rakugo Shinju
    Magic of 7 Days

Otaku Lvl
    Thanks
    Blog Entries

Post Locodol, Scared Rider Xech and Shouwa Genroku Rakugo Shinju

Locodol's Third OVA! Wait, Where's the other two?

Oh, it hasn't been found yet? Well, I'll still be writing this anyway. Full title is Futsuu no Joshikousei ga [Locodol] Yatte Mita. You can check it out here if you haven't already watched it, like me. I'll probably try this later but eh, we'll see. So anyway, the story revolves around four girls. Usami Nanako, an "ordinary" highschool girl asked by her uncle to become a Locodol(Local+Idol), Kohinata Yukari, her upperclassman or rather, senpai, Mikoze Yui and Nazukari Mirai, which is kinda like secondary characters from what I can tell. Just look at that picture. Where are the other two? Anyway, they formed an idol unit called Nagarekawa Girls because that's the town they're in and they're... girls? That's about it. I just wanted to stretch this out since the whole point is already given early on~

Scared Rider Xechs is here! Just Look at their faces!

Coming this summer, Waifus for girls. Prepare yourselves for another reverse harem anime featuring a smug-looking guy, a guy that looks like a girl, another guy that looks like a girl, another guy that looks like a girl, an evil looking guy, the glasses guy, a guy that looks kinda like Aizen from Bleach and finally... yet another guy that looks like a --oh, wait, it's really a girl this time. Uh, yay? Y'know what, I'll just post the synopsis.

In the original otome game, a world of godless people was being menaced by Nightfly O'Note, a mysterious alien invader from a crimson world via the crimson barrier Scared. To counter the Nightfly O'Note's threat, the humans establish the LAG defense agency at the Ryūkyū Islands. The anti-Nightfly O'Note fighting unit Scared Rider valiantly stood against the threat, but was completely wiped out five times.

And so, the sixth and latest unit, Scared Rider Xechs, was assembled from five young men. However, at nearly the same time that SRX was formed, the Nightfly O'Note invasion stopped suddenly.

Without the enemy they were supposed to fight, the SRX members spend their restless days dealing with ordinary life. The SRX members establish the musical band Odd-l's to deal with their low spirits and restlessness. Meanwhile, a young woman is assigned to LAG as their instructor and commander. A new life begins for the young woman and the SRX. The tagline of the game, "That order, is it for love, or for death?"
    Directed by Hideto Komori, which I'm not sure if we're suppose to know or not. Jun Kumagai(Persona 3 Movie, Psycho-Pass 2) and Naohiro Fukushima(Eureka Seven AO, Eden of the East) will both be writing the scripts.

Shouwa Genroku Rajugo Shinju Manga's Final Volume

This segment is pretty much directed to those who's into reading and watching the more tamed series and by tamed, that means little to no fanservice so better wait for a while more, closet perverts. Shouwa Genroku is all about Yotaro, a former prisoner who begins his new life as a storyteller. There he meets Yakumo, his love-intere-- I mean, the person he asks to take him as an apprentice. Click here to be redirected to the series.

#NoHomo

Source
    https://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news...june-7/.100732
    https://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news...rd-ova/.100736
    https://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news...mation/.100767

Also, I would like to celebrate the day our rating becomes R-16 and what better way do I do that other than to post R-16 images! With that being said. Here are some tributes. (Provided by Kisae)

What's that? It's all censored? Alright, this one isn't censored so I'll just put it on a spoiler.
    Spoiler :  

Welp, that's a wrap. See you guys next time and always remember, loli characters are awesome!

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Qualtz For This Useful Post:

koolmoves (04-13-2016), ZetsuRavez (04-10-2016)

=>LURKER OF THE DARK OS<=
    Upload
    195 Video(s)
    Otaku Lvl
    Thanks
    Blog Entries

so much loli ! ohh the pureness ! my eyes ! are burning !

Otaku Lvl
    Thanks

hahahahahahahahaha...

that's it...

Otaku Lvl
    Thanks

Cheers to R-16!! Haha wow nice drawing of characters.. Yeah credits to the Queen Loli Kisae!!!
    #KOOLMOVES

Death Moonlight Prince sasuke15y's Avatar
    Otaku Lvl
    Thanks

So much for the lolis I agree loli characters are way too awesome

Otaku Lvl
    Thanks
    Blog Entries

ooohhh, imam check this out. I'm not that into lolis but lemme try this.