An Unexpected Plot twist
    The Deranged Bunny
    Thanks

Default An Unexpected Plot twist

HI guys :D I am no fan of tragedy endings so i made this thread. Here goes the question then ^.^

have you ever watch an anime where, you hated the ending? parts where he/she goes away to a far place never going to see each other again? the girl dies? the boy dies? or both of them dies? or maybe he/she did not end up together?

You can change the ending or whatever part of the anime. so tell me what anime's you wanted to change ;D

for me i really wanted to change the ending of Code Geass R2: Hayangko no Lelouch.

I wanted the people to understand him, that all he did was for the good of every people in the world.

credz to the fanfic i've read named the Demon Emperor's Last Words.

Otaku Lvl
    Thanks
    Blog Entries

]Hmmmmm...interesting, I think I would change the ending of Ga Rei Zero, I don't usually feel sad even if a character dies or is sick or anything but the ending of Ga Rei just made me speechless, like well, I'll wrap this is a spoiler tag

Spoiler :  

Overall I still think that is the most perfect ending the real ending despite being really really.....

Another one would be Akame ga Kill

Spoiler :  

Lastly would be blood plus

Spoiler :  

That's all for now..
    Lightning, it flashes bright then fades away. It can't protect, it only destroys.

Otaku Lvl
    Thanks

I agree with you regarding Code Gease...
    But they did end it in the way Lelouch was portrayed...
    In which he actually controlled even the moment and how he was gonna die...

Imagine being such a tactician that you would be able to orchestrate such elaborate plans...

An anime that I would like to alter the ending though is the one for Neji of Naruto...
    It's just so sad..

Thanks

Kill la kill, I was a bit surprised to know that uhumm, and uhmm, are uhummm.. Also I didn't know that Ms. rainbow hair is their Mother.

"Okay, and that's the end. For an ugly guy like me, a love story won't just start out of somewhere. This is reality"
    ~Motoyama

Kuroyukihime
    Otaku Lvl
    Thanks

agree at code geass r2 something you don't expect at the end of the series to happen and the best ending so far for me to see some unexpected event to happened and kill la kill it's a good twist of events knowing they are sisters and I don't have any idea at all from it