Noragami Aragoto
    Otaku Lvl
    Thanks

Default Noragami Aragoto

So i loved the first season of Noragami and was depressed after the it ended. i was waiting for the second season to come out for ages and now that its out i dont know what to feel about it.

I mean there is nothing wrong with the anime, personally i didnt like the first episode much but it got really good with the second episode. the beginning theme song is okay but i really miss the old one.

so whats your thoughts on the new season of Noragami? Anything you like or dislike so far?

Just a student

Upload
    295 Video(s)
    Otaku Lvl
    Thanks

I'm finding the second season incredibly well-made actually. It can still go South, but it's off to a great start quality-wise in my opinion.
    Kobowo Tokusentai -Wrighto, The Cyan Shadow

Otaku Lvl
    Thanks

I agree with you. I absolutely loved the first season, but so far I'm not really into the 2nd season. Still, there are only 2 episodes out so who knows what will happen with the rest that are yet to come. I loved season 1's theme song as well!

Otaku Lvl
    Thanks
    Blog Entries

I liked it tho., while trying to perceptualize the plot or possible twist of the story., i find it more interesting than the first one. both are good and i'll be hoping for a better ending as well.

Just a student

Upload
    295 Video(s)
    Otaku Lvl
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Serenea View Post
    I liked it tho., while trying to perceptualize the plot or possible twist of the story., i find it more interesting than the first one. both are good and i'll be hoping for a better ending as well.
    Indeed. I think the way that the second season is going it'll have more room for development.
    Kobowo Tokusentai -Wrighto, The Cyan Shadow

Otaku Lvl
    Thanks
    Blog Entries

i didn't watch yet the second season ... i'm waiting to become fully complete ... or to have many episodes first ... hehe ^^v

OS Citizen
    Otaku Lvl
    Thanks

I thought the first season was just OK, nothing really special about it in my opinion. I continued watching mainly because I like the setting of yokai/spirits and gods etc. and because it was so popular at the time. But season 2 is much better I think! I can't really pinpoint exactly what makes it more entertaining than the first one but it probably has to do with a better story plot, better character development and the action (though that was equally awesome in the first season).

Otaku Lvl
    Thanks

im loving the second season.. and yeah I think the first season is good too but im more interested in season2 (im not sure why).. I regret watching the OVA 2 tho!

Otaku Lvl
    Thanks

Okay, I officially take back everything I said before, just... pretend it never happened. XD Like I said before, there was only 2 episodes out so I couldn't really judge the 2nd season yet. but NOW, since I have continued watching the season as the episodes came out, I think I can. May I just say that I do not agree with some of the things I said before as I'm now am in love with season 2. Episode three was like: "Hmmm, this is getting better..." But then episodes 4 and 5 came out and I can't want for the next episode, ADBGJY5VLXEWEFOPE!!!

He Who Must Not Be Named
    Otaku Lvl
    Thanks

I started to like this anime.... SERIOUSLY!!..i like the Opening and Yato is Bad *** and Funny also his Eyes is

Yato x Hiyori :)) XD

i changed my Avatar because of that anime... best anime this year.. just like One Punch Man :)

Otaku Lvl
    Thanks
    Blog Entries

I don't like the anime that much, it is not bad. But it is not very good either.

Otaku Lvl
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by FAT4LS View Post
    I started to like this anime.... SERIOUSLY!!..i like the Opening and Yato is Bad *** and Funny also his Eyes is

Yato x Hiyori :)) XD

i changed my Avatar because of that anime... best anime this year.. just like One Punch Man :)
    I totally feel youuuu. I mean, the first season is really GOOD. But the second season adaptation from the manga is not as good as the first, maybe because the second season there is just an introduction to hell. (Trust me, read the manga)

The second season's plot is like a filler to the manga. There's nothing so glorious about the second season, but hopefully, if there will be a third season, it'd be more awesome.

If you read the manga, you will understand how little the second season has done the damage. (It skipped the major plot twists)

But at least, the last episode will do some justice (ep 13 will air in Japan (?) in Christmas)

They never really kissed or confessed to each other.... what a bummer.

Otaku Lvl
    Thanks

i am enjoying the New season i just find that between how episode 12 ended and episode 13 started there seems to be a time gap so i haven't finished watching episode 13. but i am loving it and its nice to get to know the yato's past

OS Supporter
    Otaku Lvl
    Thanks

I really liked the first season of Noragami, which was obviously focused on Yato and Yukine.
    But in the second season the focus is on my least favorite character in the anime. .-.

Kuroyukihime
    Otaku Lvl
    Thanks

second season is like more on the back story of other characters

Otaku Lvl
    Thanks
    Blog Entries

Reading over to see good animes. Sorry for bringing up this thread but people might be interested to watch this or pick this back up.