PSO2, Otome no Teikoku and Servamp
    Magic of 7 Days

Otaku Lvl
    Thanks
    Blog Entries

Default PSO2, Otome no Teikoku and Servamp

Phantasy Star Online 2 The Animation!

Ah, first God Eater and now this~ I wonder if Monster Hunter is next in line to get an anime adaption? Yes, you heard that right. Sega has announced their plans to make PSO2 into an anime in 2016! Though it would have been nice if they used the previous game's storyline instead of an entirely new one. Too early to judge? Fine. Anyway, the story will take place in a futuristic Earth, complete with laser guns, beam sabers and spaceships! Welp, since there's no official trailer for the upcoming anime yet, here's the game trailer instead, featuring 4 race such as... Human, every rpg game's default race. Newman, has the magical prowess of an elf and the sharp pointy ears of an elf but is not an elf. CAST, totally not a gundam and Duman(Deuman), human with horns and heterochromia.

Otome no Teikoku A.K.A. Virgins' Empire

To be honest, I thought this was targeted towards the female audience before I looked it up and read the first chapter of the manga. Turns out I was totally wrong... Am I? I really can't tell.
    Spoiler :  

Moving on, Torajirou Kishi's Otome no Teikoku will get a "petit" anime adaption. and by petit anime adaption, we're talking about a 60 seconds anime adaption! Cool, isn't it? The "yuri comedy" manga explores the everyday lives of high school girls. is what ANN may say about this but the manga synopsis actually says A peek into the "everyday nudity" of high school girls. Well, I guess it isn't too different from what was originally written so okay. Also, these guys will be handling the animation so I'm curious as how it'll turn out~

Etsuko Sumimoto (Yuri Kuma Arashi character design, Puella Magi Madoka Magica The Movie Part 3: Rebellion animation director) is drawing the animation. Kishi will participate by handling the coloring, and Shigeki Kimoto (Is It Wrong to Try to Pick Up Girls in a Dungeon? character design) is providing support illustration.

Servamp

From the cover, it looks like it's going to be a sausage fest which is why I kinda want to skip this one out... eh. Let's just do this quick before my enthusiasm is all gone. As always, a manga gets an anime adaption and this one is no exception. Strike Tanaka's Servamp tells the story of yet another ordinary high school student whose life will never be the same because of a girl... huh? it's a cat this time? Well, at least that part's new. So because of a stray cat named Kuro. Mahiru, the protagonist, has this thing about not getting involved but situation's changed. He's now caught up between the conflict of vampires and humans. Welp, that's it~

Sources
    https://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news...in-2016/.90362
    https://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news...t-anime/.90323
    https://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news...ptation/.90380

2. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Qualtz For This Useful Post:

ranmachua (08-02-2015), royterbill (07-27-2015), sovrana (08-01-2015)

=>LURKER OF THE DARK OS<=
    Upload
    195 Video(s)
    Otaku Lvl
    Thanks
    Blog Entries

its quite interesting ! that a online game i play ! is having a anime adaptation !~ :D! looking forward to it !

4. The Following User Says Thank You to GMSieghart For This Useful Post:

royterbill (07-27-2015)

PANDICULATION

Upload
    35 Video(s)
    Otaku Lvl
    Thanks
    Blog Entries

Never heard of it but looks interesting. I am going to check it out! Thank you for sharing!
    Wisdom doesn’t come with position. It arises from one’s sense of responsibility.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Maemichan For This Useful Post:

royterbill (07-27-2015)

Otaku Lvl
    Thanks
    Blog Entries

I'm excited for Phantasy Star and Servamp!! ^^

I'll never say goodbye,that's how it always is~

Ichihara Yuuko
    Otaku Lvl
    Thanks
    Blog Entries

hmmm phantasy star onlinej and servant are quiet interesting :)) thanks for the info!!

Otaku Lvl
    Thanks

if monster hunter would have an anime adaptation it would be awesome. although i believe there is already an anime which kind of resemble it. just forgot the title ill look it up. thanks for the information :)

Otaku Lvl
    Thanks

Phantasy Star Online... Hmm... Never played that game...