Weather where you are now ~
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Otaku Lvl
    Thanks
    Blog Entries

Smile Weather where you are now ~

So , hello everyone in here !! ^^"
    how's weather wherever you are ? it's estimated that weather in 2014 is the hottest weather in over a decade now .. Scientists beleive that it has increased by 15 degree since 1900 ..
    Anyway in my country north africa .. we're still wearing tee-shirts in November ! Seriously this is global warming people :O
    what abt yours ? and what do u exactly think is the cause ?

Otaku Lvl
    Thanks
    Blog Entries

In Siberia we are expecting a harsher winter than normal. I have a thread that is very informative on the subject of global warming if you want to check it out for more info. The fact is global warming is very real and it is effecting weather patterns around the world. in 1990 3 years before i was born in the town i lived in mid February we reached temps as cold as -77C. our average mid winter is around -66c every year that i know of. when it should be warmer int he months that we consider summer where it averages around 7C we are still around -15c right now winter came earlier than usual. in Fahrenheit terms we are averaging -7 to - 20 degrees right now when it should be around 10- to 15 degrees. this is strange becuase it wasn't this cold this time last year. we expect a harsh winter to come. also our storm patterns have been very active and unpredictable.
    I have never lived in the past, becuase it will only bring me pain. I look forward to every night when the cool winds can kiss my face.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to AfterRäyne For This Useful Post:

victorique (11-29-2014)

Otaku Lvl
    Thanks
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by AfterRäyne View Post
    In Siberia we are expecting a harsher winter than normal. I have a thread that is very informative on the subject of global warming if you want to check it out for more info. The fact is global warming is very real and it is effecting weather patterns around the world. in 1990 3 years before i was born in the town i lived in mid February we reached temps as cold as -77C. our average mid winter is around -66c every year that i know of. when it should be warmer int he months that we consider summer where it averages around 7C we are still around -15c right now winter came earlier than usual. in Fahrenheit terms we are averaging -7 to - 20 degrees right now when it should be around 10- to 15 degrees. this is strange becuase it wasn't this cold this time last year. we expect a harsh winter to come. also our storm patterns have been very active and unpredictable.
    The weather in your area is pretty cold as my fav quote is "winter is coming' there x'D Yet in here it's pretty hot and unbearable x"O

Otaku Lvl
    Thanks
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by victorique View Post
    The weather in your area is pretty cold as my fav quote is "winter is coming' there x'D Yet in here it's pretty hot and unbearable x"O
    I actually like the cold its not as unbearable as one would think when you live their most of your life. we swim in what people would consider too cold or insanity. we swim in rivers and lakes while ice is still glazed over parts. but its home. and the qoute winter is coming is one of my favorites as well. i love winter and i love rain. unfortunately Siberia didn't see much rain at all. we got more ice storms and colder weather patterns than normal.
    I have never lived in the past, becuase it will only bring me pain. I look forward to every night when the cool winds can kiss my face.

Otaku Lvl
    Thanks
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by AfterRäyne View Post
    I actually like the cold its not as unbearable as one would think when you live their most of your life. we swim in what people would consider too cold or insanity. we swim in rivers and lakes while ice is still glazed over parts. but its home. and the qoute winter is coming is one of my favorites as well. i love winter and i love rain. unfortunately Siberia didn't see much rain at all. we got more ice storms and colder weather patterns than normal.
    I guess ice is a source of water too .. you know ? when it melts ^^" but nothing replaces rain and the sound of the teardrops whn ur sleeping or when ur reading some novel *__*

Lucky16GhurL

The weather in here (Philippines) is the usual, weird.
    the feels when in morning the sun is shining brightly and after a few hours, there will be a flood. lol
    but im planning to go in south korea on the 17th for a god change of weather ( its snowing) :">>>

Otaku Lvl
    Thanks
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Lucky16GhurL View Post
    The weather in here (Philippines) is the usual, weird.
    the feels when in morning the sun is shining brightly and after a few hours, there will be a flood. lol
    but im planning to go in south korea on the 17th for a god change of weather ( its snowing) :">>>
    hmm *taking notes ..* this good be a nice subject of research .. thinking out loud !!!
    Last edited by victorique; 11-29-2014 at 09:44 AM.

Open sesame :P

Upload
    26 Video(s)
    Otaku Lvl
    Thanks
    Blog Entries

in here (the UAE) it is hot yet cold at night =.=''
    Spoiler for I dare you to click me!

Kawaii Alluka's Onii-chan

Kukuroo Mountain, Dentora, Republic of Padokia
    Upload
    578 Video(s)
    Otaku Lvl
    Thanks
    Blog Entries

Mindanao will experience partly cloudy to cloudy with isolated rainshowers or thunderstorms. Moderate to strong winds blowing from the Northeast to East with moderate to rough seas.
    That's what our local weather says. Recently, there's been a tropical depression called "QUEENIE" in the country thus makes now cloudy, rainy, clear skies, then cloudy again and repeat. Good thing it was not that strong unlike the other typhoons and our weather system only says it's signal number one (in our place). Well, we have a website for our country's weather update, PAGASA. And this are the information and statistics for the weather or climate change in the Philippines, LINK.

OS Regular
    Otaku Lvl
    Thanks

It's been kinda cool and windy lately (which I love)... CUDDLE WEATHER~!
    ✿ ✿

Otaku Lvl
    Thanks

I heard from the news that this week, there will be a super typhoon hitting central visayas, PH. but its a bluff, its just a LPA
    http://www.pagasa.dost.gov.ph/weather/weekly-outlook

Otaku Lvl
    Thanks
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by budex View Post
    I heard from the news that this week, there will be a super typhoon hitting central visayas, PH. but its a bluff, its just a LPA
    http://www.pagasa.dost.gov.ph/weather/weekly-outlook
    Well , actually scientific talk is all based on theories especially when speaking about the weather because it can change at any moment without any possible hint of that transformations .. Some predictions can turn out to be true and some not :'O ! Anyway Budex i suppose in Ph u alwayz have floods ? and typhoons ?

OS Supporter
    Otaku Lvl
    Thanks

Its cold here in the U.S. down to 40's and 30's in ferenheit.

OS Supporter
    Otaku Lvl
    Thanks

Also possible threats of tornados and hurricanes.

Otaku Lvl
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by victorique View Post
    Well , actually scientific talk is all based on theories especially when speaking about the weather because it can change at any moment without any possible hint of that transformations .. Some predictions can turn out to be true and some not :'O ! Anyway Budex i suppose in Ph u alwayz have floods ? and typhoons ?

as always. theres only 2 kinds of season here; Dry and Wet.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to budex For This Useful Post:

victorique (11-30-2014)

Otaku Lvl
    Thanks
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Higurashi LC View Post
    Also possible threats of tornados and hurricanes.
    Turnados and hurricans are the worst to me x'D i can't even begin to imagine my reaction when i see one infront of me x'D

OS Supporter
    Otaku Lvl
    Thanks

Yeah it gets hectic but its alright since its not an everyday occurrence.

20. The Following User Says Thank You to Higurashi LC For This Useful Post:

victorique (11-30-2014)

Otaku Lvl
    Thanks
    Blog Entries

Warm winter? That's funny, some experts are predicting that we may have a nasty, blizzard filled winter this year like we did last year. Not that snow is unheard of in Missouri, but the weather here can change on a dime.
    The fear of blood tends to create fear for the flesh

Otaku Lvl
    Thanks
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Pyramid Head View Post
    Warm winter? That's funny, some experts are predicting that we may have a nasty, blizzard filled winter this year like we did last year. Not that snow is unheard of in Missouri, but the weather here can change on a dime.
    Pyramid : yeah exactly :'O We were supposed to have winter since like A month ago .. but it's still pretty hot ...

Otaku Lvl
    Thanks
    Blog Entries

yeap, i agree it's Global Warming.. last last few weeks the weather's been very very HOT, and now two typhoons are coming consecutively and its the rain's a bit hard tho. *deep sigh*