What do you usually do when you are in love?
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Otaku Lvl
    Thanks

F*ck it all up, usually.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Slothra For This Useful Post:

purpledrank (06-23-2017)

Otaku Lvl
    Thanks
    Blog Entries

never been there...im still on a crush thing...but for now..i dont have any one that i like lol....too busy to do that...and I have a lot on my plate right now....so, by doing that my time will be cut and it will affect all of the things that i have been doing...so yeah... lol.

anyway, if i have a crush..i just look at her on a safe and far distance.

Otaku Lvl
    Thanks

I go nuts.

3 years strong and he drives me nuts. And I go bonkers angry because I love him but he just szo dumb sometimes.

Dumb, cute boyfriend.

QUEEN OF juggling multiple bad habits!

Otaku Lvl
    Thanks

hmm.. i dunno.., i never been in love with a human.. but I have fallen for an anime.. i keep on thinking about them..
    If I ever fall for a person.., i maybe become shy in front of him for the first time..
    If we get really close i will give him cuddle, surprises, i will try to make him happy and not make him regret that he chose me..

Anime Revolutionist
    Thanks
    Blog Entries

Honestly, do a lot of introspection.

Some of the dumbest mistakes of my life were made while "in love" with someone. Strong emotions have a tendency of making you look past faults in someone else that you probably shouldn't look past, as well as make illogical decisions purely to fuel those emotions further. It can be a sword that cuts both ways - once you come down from that emotional high (due to a fight, or simply due to the passing of time), all you're left with is the grit of what the two of you actually had, which might be a lot less than you originally thought. It's no small wonder love has become a cheap commodity in today's world.

At the end of the day, I'm left asking myself why I'm truly drawn to someone, and hoping for some measure of tangibility even though there shouldn't be any to have.

"Do I like her because she's beautiful?" Well, what happens when someone else comes along who's more beautiful than her?"Well, I like that we have a lot of things in common." Ok, so how strong will your love be when you meet someone who shares more interests?

My strong tendency is to try to look for something tangible to base my emotions off of because I'm a logical thinker by nature, but I know that I can't realistically do that because I don't want to found "love" on something that's going to fade away over time. I don't want to pursue someone if I can see how things will likely end before they've even begun, if you will.

And thus, I'm brought back to introspection. Sometimes.. you are the worst enemy of none other than yourself.

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to LastVanguard For This Useful Post:

Iwannawatch (06-25-2017), purpledrank (06-23-2017)

Thanks

You mean with anime characters right? I guess I go crazy and excited and cannot stop thinking about them..."