One Piece review
    Otaku Lvl
    Thanks

Cool One Piece review

I have 10 reasons why you must watch One Piece first of all is because like the other anime who protects their friends. Second one is because it has a lesson that you have to learn just by watching this. Third one is because this anime has also a supernatural power that you will loved. Fourth one is not just because the graphics of the early episodes is so old it was not fun watching trust me you are missing some good part of this anime. Fifth is even though this anime to long every arc is very worth watching trust me you must watch every arc. Sixth is you will experience many emotions not just happy but you can feel sad to and sometimes angry because of the storyline and sometimes you will cry. Seventh is you can/cannot hate their enemies because their enemies is just not ordinary you can love them too. Eight is you will learn how to appreciate your friends when they are in need. Ninth is you can enhanced your imaginations while you are watching it and finally the Tenth reason is because you are a anime lover :) Hope you have fun reading this review :) :) :)
    Last edited by dustin010708; 10-26-2014 at 07:36 AM.

2. The Following 23 Users Say Thank You to dustin010708 For This Useful Post:

aviegasclin (06-02-2015), lnnahlmarli (05-30-2015), nemmonfeli (05-29-2015), pantarpiabe (06-03-2015), rartyrdany (05-29-2015), rcastromerc (06-06-2015), saccorsiamos (06-06-2015)

The End-kun
    Otaku Lvl
    Thanks

Dude, you can't review a 10+ year old ongoing anime in four lines.

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Ragnarok For This Useful Post:

ndulinwill (06-04-2015), nemmonfeli (05-29-2015), pslopahma (06-03-2015), tcharmtiffa (06-04-2015)

Otaku Lvl
    Thanks

It's my first time Sorry

6. The Following User Says Thank You to dustin010708 For This Useful Post:

nemmonfeli (05-29-2015)

Lucky16GhurL

Haha i find this thread weird, since im searching for a review, I think it is more on encouragement of watching xDD
    but then, I havent watch any jap episode of one piece due to its time (super) consuming PLUS its not yet finished (I think?) so I dont want to end up waiting for an update. however, your post is good. I really like chopper and zoro. haha. No wonder why they sell a lot of stuffs.~

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Lucky16GhurL For This Useful Post:

nemmonfeli (05-29-2015)

Otaku Lvl
    Thanks

I love one Piece being Epic/ funny but sometimes in feels boring when 1 chapter took alot of episodes but I really do like it

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to KourieCurry For This Useful Post:

Otaku Lvl
    Thanks

One of the best things about OP is also one of the worst things: It has next to no filler episodes; that means all the canon material is played excruciatingly slow. But hey at least no worthless episodes!

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Quackas For This Useful Post:

OS Supporter
    Otaku Lvl
    Thanks

Don't let the odd art style or ridiculous number of episodes deter you from watching this masterpiece. There will never be a boring moment. You will experience some of the greatest laughs and feels from this series. Just when you think you have the characters figured out, they surprise you. Oda never forgets a single one of the characters that he creates and neither will you. You don't just watch One Piece. You live it alongside the crew as they sail on the open seas on their grandiose adventure.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Quackas View Post
    One of the best things about OP is also one of the worst things: It has next to no filler episodes; that means all the canon material is played excruciatingly slow. But hey at least no worthless episodes!
    Just another reason to not dump days into a 500+ episode series. Thanks, OS!

The Boss;Boy Kidlat StrawHatPJCD's Avatar
    Thanks

The Story Line!!
    This Is What Im hooked up in this anime, the manly lessons and to have FUN in Life.
    No Matter Where the Sail Goes, Just Have Fun! Always Smile and Havea NAKAMA (friends , even if few, a friend that stays by your side)
    But i got a little disappointed in its new art style, like the old :P but still its the best :)
    Last edited by StrawHatPJCD; 05-15-2015 at 09:10 AM.
    "Have Fun, Smile and Never regret your Decisions, cause Life's Too Short To have Regrets"

16. The Following User Says Thank You to StrawHatPJCD For This Useful Post:

vouli21 (06-02-2015)

Pluviophile
    Otaku Lvl
    Thanks

I expected multiple paragraphs... not much detail in here plus with the bold text to fill up space its kinda disappointing. To be honest there isn't much of a review here as there isn't really a unbiased view on things, its more of a fandom post with unfinished comments on what you like.

Instead of being that guy to criticize with no actual help let me break down what i mean with what you said;...

• First off if you want to make a list of what you like try using bullet points with the List command for BBcode, you can find information on BBcode at the bottom of the webpage when posting or going ot this link http://otaku-streamers.com/community/misc.php?do=bbcode
    • Expand on what you wish to tell us, i.e when you said:
      first of all is because like the other anime who protects their friends.
      Readers would like to know what you mean by "like the other anime", we don't know what you are referring to so it would be nice to say something like; "One piece like other anime such as Fairy Tail, Gurren Lagann, 07 Ghost, Hunter x Hunter etc. have a strong emphasis on friendship, although this doesn't effect the story per-say it show the development of the..." and so on.
    • Proofread you thread multiple times, if you wish people to understand your hard work in making a review you must make sure bad grammar doesn't make the article misleading and/or confusing. We can't all be perfect but we can make sure we get pretty damn close.
    • Try to balance out pro's and con's so people can get a good idea of what they are getting into.
    • (This kinda falls into the one above) Try not to fall into the trap of reviewing something you really enjoy, what I mean by this is the more you like something the harder it is to find something wrong with it, I know you mentioned the dated graphics at some point and the long arcs but that was it, your vision became hazed because you wanted to share something you love.
    • Structure your article in an organized manner, unlike what I have done in this reply try to use paragraphs to talk about specific things, as the Native language teachers say you need 3 things pro's, con's and a summery.
    • Not every person is the same with a review so try to add some personality but don't go overboard as it may turn out like marmite.
    • Don't be scared to edit after you have posted as well, no one really cares about the text bellow the post saying how many times you fixed/reworded your thread.
    • Never use bold or change the size of your text to make it look bigger.
    • (This doesnt concern this review) Don't use colours for text that hinder the reading experience.

For some good references on good reviews:
    http://otaku-streamers.com/community...p-Kill-La-Kill

and

http://otaku-streamers.com/community...No-Life-Review

I hope you can take something from this.
    Last edited by Zelaxion; 05-12-2015 at 09:09 AM.

OS Typhoon Trespasser
    Otaku Lvl
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Zelaxion View Post
    I expected multiple paragraphs... not much detail in here plus with the bold text to fill up space its kinda disappointing. To be honest there isn't much of a review here as there isn't really a unbiased view on things, its more of a fandom post with unfinished comments on what you like.

Instead of being that guy to criticize with no actual help let me break down what i mean with what you said;...

• First off if you want to make a list of what you like try using bullet points with the List command for BBcode, you can find information on BBcode at the bottom of the webpage when posting or going ot this link http://otaku-streamers.com/community/misc.php?do=bbcode
    • Expand on what you wish to tell us, i.e when you said:
      Readers would like to know what you mean by "like the other anime", we don't know what you are referring to so it would be nice to say something like; "One piece like other anime such as Fairy Tail, Gurren Lagann, 07 Ghost, Hunter x Hunter etc. have a strong emphasis on friendship, although this doesn't effect the story per-say it show the development of the..." and so on.
    • Proofread you thread multiple times, if you wish people to understand your hard work in making a review you must make sure bad grammar doesn't make the article misleading and/or confusing. We can't all be perfect but we can make sure we get pretty damn close.
    • Try to balance out pro's and con's so people can get a good idea of what they are getting into.
    • (This kinda falls into the one above) Try not to fall into the trap of reviewing something you really enjoy, what I mean by this is the more you like something the harder it is to find something wrong with it, I know you mentioned the dated graphics at some point and the long arcs but that was it, your vision became hazed because you wanted to share something you love.
    • Structure your article in an organized manner, unlike what I have done in this reply try to use paragraphs to talk about specific things, as the Native language teachers say you need 3 things pro's, con's and a summery.
    • Not every person is the same with a review so try to add some personality but don't go overboard as it may turn out like marmite.
    • Don't be scared to edit after you have posted as well, no one really cares about the text bellow the post saying how many times you fixed/reworded your thread.
    • Never use bold or change the size of your text to make it look bigger.
    • (This doesnt concern this review) Don't use colours for text that hinder the reading experience.

For some good references on good reviews:
    http://otaku-streamers.com/community...p-Kill-La-Kill

and

http://otaku-streamers.com/community...No-Life-Review

I hope you can take something from this.
    With this much written, you might as well had re-reviewed it ^^
    - Never underestimate nor overestimate a person -

Man that humanity forgots Lancaster's Avatar
    Otaku Lvl
    Thanks

I will rate One Piece from one to ten stars, I will give it ☆☆☆☆☆☆☆ ˜† (8) because it wasn't finished yet. We do not know when will it end but as far as the story goes, it is not bad but AWESOME! Maybe when it ends, I will give it 10.

Otaku Lvl
    Thanks

I'm not the best at giving reviews however I can state I never got into this anime because of the graphics however it does seem like it might be a enjoyable Anime

Otaku Lvl
    Thanks

I've only read the manga. It's far better. The anime is too long; one chapter is extended into one episode. It slows down the story too much.
    What I can praise it for is the voice acting and the comedy scenes.

Otaku Lvl
    Thanks
    Blog Entries

One piece is unique, especially the art style. And that's what makes it really amusing. . . also the story is well balanced, the "comedic feel" is not pushing it too hard.
    well, One piece is still ongoing; both the manga and the anime. there are still a lot of surprises waiting for us. . . ^_^
    "I am the ruler of my fate, And the Commander of my Soul."

Thanks

One Piece is legit. Super long gimmick.