Seikoku no Dragonar [Review/Spoilers]
    â–ˆâ–ˆâ–ˆâ–ˆâ–ˆâ–ˆâ–ˆâ–ˆï ¿½ �� �� �� ï¿½ï¿½â–ˆâ–ˆâ–ˆâ–ˆâ–ˆâ–ˆï ¿½ �� �� ���� ï¿½â–ˆâ–ˆâ–ˆâ–ˆâ–ˆâ–ˆâ–ˆï ¿½ �� �� ��

Upload
    511 Video(s)
    Otaku Lvl
    Thanks
    Blog Entries

Default Seikoku no Dragonar [Review/Spoilers]

Read at Your own RISK!!

Awesome Wallpaper right? Oppai Daisuki~~~
    Spoiler :  

Seikoku no Dragonar, another anime which is set to a world where Humans can be chosen to have a pal(dragon), Ecchi yes, Ecchi, with lots and lots of large breasts, XD most people would enjoy this for fanservice as indeed it really is, cause of that ecchi genre.

Story: 7

-Story? hnnn, all those questions needed to be answered, the typical harem show (well, it's like a harem indeed) well, I find it also quite interesting and cool, cause of the dragons and one of the solid things this series has, about the ecchi scenes? kinda overused, but hell, I want fanservice, then this is for me. Well, if you are quite looking for this kind of story *Fanservice* well, this might be good for you, you won't get bored, and you might have a fun ride with the dragons.

Art: 8

-Ok so the art/animation is SO SO HD, High Quality, all those details in mostly awesome scenes!!, and also if you look at some scenes the backgrounds are as much as details than the frontgrounds. XD well, too bad they didn't made some awesome scenes like *Nagi no asakura kinds of stuff scenes* I mean, breathtaking scenes, well, it's still good and satisfying.

Sound: 7

-well, sound hmmm, OP and ED sounds good and fun, quite catchy in some way, Voices of each characters? hmm, well it matches, it's good, hmmm some background songs hmm, satisfying to my ears, also the tsundere type of voice, I think it met my expectations indeed.

Character: 7

Okay, so like we have a Male dense protagonist, a Princess who don't want to say her feelings, a dragon tsundere with that Navi girl and something like avalin stuff has some connections, so this is where it started, the protagonist is a late bloomer and just got himself a Human Pal, for some IDK reason, maybe in the first scene, *Still needs some question to be answered stuff) also I find some characters like they are On and Off, pops out of nowhere kind of stuff (Tho i find that one a lot in other series), but still I'd give it 7 tho it still has my Thumbs going UP :D

Enjoyment: 9

-Ok, yes I am a guy, I am a guy who likes this kind of thing, Ecchi scenes thumbs up, overuse large oppai yes, I find this anime quite the Fanservice thingy, Action scenes? yes, awesome cool and quite good, well, if you enjoy ecchi/harem(i think)
    or you want to like fanservice animes? well this is your thing :D

Overall: 8

-this is in the average for me, I say it's quite good, Thumbs up. Well, I recommend this anime for you guys out there. XD *If this is your thing anyway* hmm, if you are asking me if I regret watching it? nope, I don't regret it, I'm happy I watched it. XD

BRACE YOURSELVES!! DEADPOOL IS COMMING!!

Otaku Lvl
    Thanks

I enjoy watching Seikoku no Dragonar
    I love ecchi
    My favorite in Seikoku no Dragonar is Silvia :D

Otaku Lvl
    Thanks

loved it!!! watch it!!

Otaku Lvl
    Thanks

I did love watching this anime series

Otaku Lvl
    Thanks
    Blog Entries

This anime really has a "moe" feel on it!, and Im i really like Cute characters. the story is not that bad!. though i can say that its really short, they should add more episodes - the story is a bot rushed!.
    but overall i like this one!.
    "I am the ruler of my fate, And the Commander of my Soul."

Otaku Lvl
    Thanks

I thought it was a pretty good anime, there were just a few parts of it I disliked.

Thanks
    Blog Entries

I liked that anime a lot! I was disappointed with how short it was though. It could've perfectly spread over 2 seasons or a longer run with more episodes. It felt a tiny bit rushed.