Quality of anime decreasing?
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Death Moonlight Prince sasuke15y's Avatar
    Otaku Lvl
    Thanks

Most animes nowadays are sort of a cliche thing. It's okay to have run out of ideas but as to art style ,animes now have good animation but not so much on the "meat" of its story.

Thanks

Well I guess I know where you're going, nowadays the industry is loosing its touch and new unique awesome ideas are quite rare in the industry now.

"Okay, and that's the end. For an ugly guy like me, a love story won't just start out of somewhere. This is reality"
    ~Motoyama

OS chef in the making
    Otaku Lvl
    Thanks
    Blog Entries

I don't think the quality is necessarily getting worse so much as we have experience. At least for me when I was introduced to anime there was no base line, no standard. It was all new to me and so I couldn't compare anything to anything else. The more I watched the more I was able to determine what was good, what was great, what was terrible, and what was just meh. Plus nostalgia plays a huge roll for me. I know there are some anime I would rewatch any day of the week but looking back it never had great content. The nostalgia gives it value now.

Hope this wasn't too long winded.

OS Regular
    Otaku Lvl
    Thanks

I guess there is nothing to actually start the new era so its become like this.
    Last upheaval is created by neon genesis evangelion, I wonder what would be the next revolution.