You'll Catch a Cold!
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Para.noid Android
    Otaku Lvl
    Thanks

According to my folks, if you get stuck in the rain and your socks get wet all the way to the sole, for a significant period of time, and said rain is cold, you have a high chance of catching a cold...and I'm pretty sure that's never happened to me. Then again, I've never been stay-home or bedridden sick. All the colds I remember are from when it was actually cold and I was chipper as ever, just needed some tissues.

Also, I guess one way to interpret it in anime is that "motherly advice" aspect of the main characters mother. It can let you know that the main character has a good home life because his/her mother always cares and knows best which adds character to the main character's character. I might have worded that wrong, but yeah.

P.S. I instantly thought of Independence Day when I started reading this.
    P.S.S. I might be remembering this wrong, but I'm pretty sure I saw an anime episode where they did they 'sneeze-because-someone's-talking-about-you' gag, but it was used so much that the talked about character actually caught a cold. It was funny to me.

I wrote a lot.
    ~Ho ho!~

Below Average

Upload
    3109 Video(s)
    Otaku Lvl
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,336 Times in 256 Posts
    Blog Entries

I have heard this phrase plenty of times in anime and had read it in books. I really don't pay attention to the details tho, lol. I know one thing is certain, I always catch a cold if I stay outside under a light rain. -__-

Otaku Lvl
    Thanks

"kaze, wohiku yo" catchy sentence. A phrase from heroine to her hero..ahhhh

"Yo, come say that again.....I DARE YOU."