Otaku Lvl
    Thanks

i came out with "friendly" well because
    to be honest, i wasn't that "friendly" in real life
    instead, i always end up become a jerk or a weirdo
    and that's makes me friendless

so the only thing the only thing that makes me entertained, well animes
    then i found this OS site and i decided to join
    then i try to be more friendly so i could have some friends and not become friendless all the time
    then i came out with my username "friendly"
    :)

♥Panda Princess♥

Upload
    242 Video(s)
    Otaku Lvl
    Thanks
    Blog Entries

My username is almost all my IGN/usernames for games. jillai is the nickname that my friend in college gave me and most people call me Jillai XD as for may That's actually my birthmonth :D hence, jillaimay.
    Procrastinator by day. Insomiac by night ♥

OS chef in the making
    Otaku Lvl
    Thanks
    Blog Entries

Mine is Nirvash with a tie-in to my old username since it's in l33t speak also nirvash is so badass yet so kawaii in the E7 movie.
    Last edited by N1RV45H; 03-15-2015 at 02:12 PM. Reason: changed username

Daydreamer~
    Otaku Lvl
    Thanks

Broken Angel is the name of a song by Boyce Avenue
    "Shining brightly, even for a split second, is better than living a dull-grey life for eternity."

OS Supporter
    Otaku Lvl
    Thanks

She's a character from FMA that I liked (aside from Lust), and I really liked her name. That's about it.

Otaku Lvl
    Thanks

Well, first, I love all shades of blue. "Zhaye" is short for "Zhaynien" which was a name I made up when I was 12 years old. It became the name I use in majority of online communities I joined. Back then, I just thought a name beginning with "Z" was cool. haha

Kawaii Alluka's Onii-chan

Kukuroo Mountain, Dentora, Republic of Padokia
    Upload
    578 Video(s)
    Otaku Lvl
    Thanks
    Blog Entries

I didn't know if my name existed before I created it but I searched it just now and it did.

My name was inspired by
    Elie's name from the manga RAVE by Hiro Mashima except that Elie's name was read upside down. Well, I was trying to create a plot for a story back then and I was thinking of a name for my main character who is an Artificial Intelligence or AI. There are some scientist who are trying to make a perfect AI and is naming each AI with four slot number letter. The experimentation failed and eventually the lab was abandoned. But years later the AI experiment named 13NX awakened. When she face the mirror the experiment name 13NX reflected as XUEI, and thus she named herself as Xuei. Then the story continue.

Try it. Write 13NX in large size font and face it to the mirror. You can read it as XUEI.

It's the only username I've used ever since I stepped into the world of internet - well, except for my real name of course. On my first ever signing up on a site, I remembered that
    it won't allow names with less than 5 characters so I have no choice but to add other characters. There are four zeros because I can't think of anything else but that number. I find combining other number messy so I choose 0 which is plain and symmetrical. I used four because I find using only one as unbalanced. When I register here, I retain the zeros because I want all my accounts to be uniform. So perfectionist, right?

Well, that's basically the story behind my name. LOL.
    Last edited by xuei0000; 03-14-2015 at 09:50 AM.

Otaku Lvl
    Thanks

I use this username on anything I create an account for. I remember a long time ago I was playing some kind of game and I picked the scout class, which is where the "scout" in my username comes from. I don't know where I got "sand" from... The number in my username used to be 4 not 24 because in the same game, I was in a guild-like thing and I was the 4th member to join, but I changed it to 24 because... I really don't remember why.

¤/Quilt The Magnificent\¤
    Otaku Lvl
    Thanks

Quilts are warm and go well with wine and a fireplace. The 12 is due to a backstory I use lul

Otaku Lvl
    Thanks

"Kuro" I chose this name cause my name in real world is "Raven" and we all know that it's color is black.
    Sooo~ there you go.
    No matter where you are, whether it's quarter mile away or half way across the world, you'll always be family.

Otaku Lvl
    Thanks
    Blog Entries

My original name here was "FelishaB" which is just my first name and last initial.

My current username "NyteStalker" I will tell you about.
    Ok, so, I am a cosplayer, and I have gone through a few cosplay identities. My original cosplay identity was "Kirei Yume" meaning "Beautiful Dream." Though, as I thought about it, I wanted to change it. I went through a few more names, and then, I figured out one I liked. I had been thinking about it. I mainly cosplay as Yuno Gasai from Mirai Nikki, and I was thinking, she is a stalker, and I have some things in common with her, which is why she's my main cosplay in the first place. But, I didn't think "Stalker"would make for a very good cosplay identity. So I kept thinking. I am a night owl, I am almost always up all night and just love night time. Eventually as I was thinking, and came up with "Stalker of the Night." Then I thought, hmmmm, I didn't want to spell "night" normally, because that's boring. So I changed the spelling to "nyte" because I thought it looked a lot cooler and I really liked it. Then, I dropped the "the" and so now, my cosplay identity is simply "Stalker of Nyte."
    So I changed my name here on OS to reflect that, and so that's how I got the username NyteStalker.
    ~I would have loved anyone so long as I became dependent on him.~

Otaku Lvl
    Thanks

I changed my name a few months ago. ^^
    'Shinkai' means "deep-sea". I chose that because I'm really into oceanography now. And I don't really know what 'Kouru' means but before, I initially wanted to use 'Kouri' which means "ice". I just changed the last letter. Hahaha.

Otaku Lvl
    Thanks

I like kimchi and I'm a boy. I misspelled boy as 'bwoy' because I want to be cool.

Otaku Lvl
    Thanks
    Blog Entries

jesse "wealth"( it was came from the bible :) ) louise (" "light"")

OS Typhoon Trespasser
    Otaku Lvl
    Thanks

It all started back 10 years ago when I was playing "Halo 2" online, had a lone-wolf match (6-8 players, going all vs all) where I practically didn't give the others a chance to reach my kill-ratio score. Just before the game ended an opponent sends me a message saying; "dude, seriously ... you're flying around the room like a wind of death." I ended up liking the last part of his message so much, that I went under a new codename ;)
    - Never underestimate nor overestimate a person -

Otaku Lvl
    Thanks

Mine's from a goddess of Norse mythology.. Kinda liked the sound of it (belldandy) the first time I heard it from SAO II..

VALAR MORGHULIS

Anime Revolutionist

Otaku Lvl
    Thanks

I competed in the world championships for Mass Effect 3 back in 2013, and was the top ranked Vanguard-class player in the United States at the time I was eliminated from the tournament. I was royally pissed off that I didn't make it further, but Bioware ended up giving me a unique award for being the best Vanguard in the US.

"Best Vanguard" sounded pretty lame, but "Last Vanguard" had a certain ring to it. The rest, as they say, is history.

(As a disclaimer, I threw an almost absurd amount of hours and money into that game to get as good at it as I did. If I could go back and do it again, I wouldn't - life's too short to sink thousands of hours of your life into a single game, IMHO.)
    Last edited by LastVanguard; 02-09-2016 at 12:22 AM.

Otaku Lvl
    Thanks

When I had my first child, my husband started calling me mama bear. I now have 3 children, so I'm a mama bear times 3, or MamabearX3

/人◕ ‿‿ ◕人\

Upload
    1769 Video(s)
    Otaku Lvl
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,489 Times in 333 Posts

It's quite simple really: I chose Ceres (from Yuu Watase's manga Ayashi no Ceres) as my user name because I love the character. Ayashi no Ceres was the first manga I fully collected so it holds a very special place in my heart. The anime adaptation is also one of my favorites.

My user name is also fitting because I hold a Bachelor's degree in Classics, and Ceres is the Roman goddess of agriculture. The fact that I love gardening just makes it even more appropriate.

And for those of you who are wondering my user name is pronounced like the word "series" not "ce-Res" ^_^