Manga Addict
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Manga Addict

Otaku Lvl
    Thanks

When I read manga I make sure that my moms not around. Cause there was a time were I read a very funny joke in the manga I read and I started laughing so hard. That time I never knew my mom was around my happy moments were over when She suddenly shouted at me "are you crazy?!"

OS Immortal One True God track95's Avatar
    Otaku Lvl
    Thanks
    Blog Entries

Manga can really kill me. Like really. There are times when I read starting from morning up to the next morning and so on. My catalogue is backed up so much I'll probably never finish cause when I finish one I add 10 more to the waiting list. Although as much as I want to buy hard copies I can't cause they're not available from where I am and if they are, they are few and expensive so sadly I have to stick to scanlations.
    Love is love but anger sometimes is love.
    I love who I love and right now there's no one.

Otaku Lvl
    Thanks

when i read manga i tend o forget where i am, i comment to myself on whats happening or how silly the character is acting, etc. i laugh out loud and even cry. people tend to ask what is happening and i try to explain but no one really gets it.

Otaku Lvl
    Thanks

I laugh or smile whenever reading a manga in public. but I haven't cried. i hate showing my weak side in public but whenever I'm alone, i'm like a crazy person going from laughing to crying in a seconds

Otaku Lvl
    Thanks

i always read manga in our house, but i tried reading manga in the public (in a cafe shop too) then i was too immersed in reading that when it's funny i laughed, and when it was heart breaking i cry or when the scene is too absurb i speak curses (either in korean or japanese)...of course people started looking at me weirdly; at that time, i was with my friends, she pat on my shoulder and asked "are you alright?" then my other friend just laughed at me coz she knows i'm an otaku and she said "you look like a retard"...i laughed a little, and told them "i'm alright, i just love the manga i'm reading right now". >__<
    I'm tired of living in this lonely reality....please take me to the fantasy world where I will be happy!

/人◕ ‿‿ ◕人\

Upload
    1769 Video(s)
    Otaku Lvl
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,489 Times in 333 Posts

I've never read manga in public. It would look very odd where I live were I to do so. That being said, I don't become so involved with that I'm reading that I cry or laugh out loud. Occasionally I chuckled or grin when I come across a particularly funny part (like the tentacle jokes in Assassination Classroom), but that doesn't happen often.

Otaku Lvl
    Thanks

I don't read manga anymore. I started when I was 13. I'm 12 now.

Otaku Lvl
    Thanks
    Blog Entries

Yes! Well I get attached to characters, so I feel sad when I have invested in them then something bad happens. :v