Recent streaming problem: Video not found
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    OS Supporter
    Otaku Lvl
    Thanks

I've not had the vids fail to play, but I'm getting a database error when I try to check the inbox for recent notices. Is that related to what ever is going on with the vids?

Sleepy Web Developer
    Otaku Lvl
    Thanks
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by marwello View Post
    I've not had the vids fail to play, but I'm getting a database error when I try to check the inbox for recent notices. Is that related to what ever is going on with the vids?
    They are unrelated. The database error could be due to OSv3 website testing.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to 1stKaiser For This Useful Post:

marwello (05-17-2019)

Otaku Lvl
    Thanks

so it started yester day i could not watch any videos so i messes with my browser setting no change on video i wiped browser history cach and more no change the ping 4 sent 0 recived 4 lost even after dns flush

on browser setting flash player is on for OS cookies r on i updated flash player re wiped cookies etc no change and ive tried all the video servers
    Last edited by DakuTatsu; 10-02-2019 at 08:22 PM.

Otaku Lvl
    Thanks

BC Flash player will not be supported from 2020 they have started mess with ppl who still have it in comp. Chrome demands special enabling and often craches or frozes if use it.

Many, I would say most older uploads are made to watch with Flash Player. IF you dont have it enabled then you dont see anime. Only will show you rotating ring . If on some server there is version without flash , then you see it - if there isnt you dont.

I wonder....what will happen to anime library on 2020? Then watching older uploads becomes nearly impossible.