Share your own Yaoi deflowering
    OS Supporter
    Otaku Lvl
    Thanks

Default Share your own Yaoi deflowering

The question I am here to ask is : Which was the first yaoi that you have seen?AND more importantc - What feelings burst within you in that moment?

My first yaoi was Loveless. Truth be told I didn't know what it was, everything that unfolded before my eyes was bewildering. I couldn't believe that such a thing existed in anime. Oh and when they kissed it all unraveled quickly before my eyes.
    I felt a sort of excitement I haven't come across before. I was taken in by the passion, the raw exposure of feelings and desire. I found internal conflict, pain, longing, desire that burns your lips and parches your tongue. I have always loved agressive male patterns, and there it was truth ! of how relationships really evolve. None of that squishy squashy confessing, shy struggle that you see between men and women in anime. But intensity! Controversy! And even better - hot men taking out of their comfort zone. Ah it was a debauchery of the senses.
    One taste and I was hooked !
    Even till this day the Ending theme from Loveless still sends chills down my spine. It is painfully beautiful and for me embodies what I see in yaoi.

Delight me with your experiences as well.
    And this is the ending from Loveless for you to enjoy with lyrics. No revealing imagery though.

Banned
    Otaku Lvl
    Thanks
    Blog Entries

Shinsekai Yori, first and last yaoi I will ever watch. :p

I was shocked and grossed out because I didn't see it coming and I strongly dislike yaoi.

OS Anthropologist

Otaku Lvl
    Thanks
    Blog Entries

My first was Junjou Romantica, and probably one of my better favorites in anime. Not because of the physical intimacy, but because of the story and drama.

Like many other girls, I felt flustered while watching it but I became more excited about the story and the characters after a bit. I guess it was more like normal romance to me rather than just same-gender romance.

marshmello's
    Otaku Lvl
    Thanks
    Blog Entries

I haven't tried watching any yaoi yet, cuz im not really a fan of it :( But if i would try out anything yaoi, i would probably choose loveless or papa to kiss in the dark <---- am i right with the title? lol xD I don't plan to watch yaoi anytime sooner but i will give it a try sometime.

What are you looking at!? SugarKetch's Avatar
    Otaku Lvl
    Thanks
    Blog Entries

This thread really is my world >.< Anyway, here's my list of 'em:

Angel's Feather
    Gakuen Heaven
    Maiden Rose
    Kirepapa
    Koisuru Boukun
    Lesson XX
    Okane ga Nai
    Ai no Kusabi
    After school in Teacher's Lounge
    Winter Cicada
    Loveless
    Tight Rope
    Sekimatsu Darling
    Papa to Kiss in the Dark
    Seitokaichou ni Chukuko
    Junjou Romantica
    Sekaiichi Hatsukoi

Reason? Two senpais noticing each other is hot!

Otaku Lvl
    Thanks

While I was reading akikomons post... I was smiling nonstop since I can relate.

Except for the fact that It wasn't loveless and it's anime.. I only read mangas.
    I like them better and their stories are very.. ugh how do you describe it. It excites you and you'll have those butterflies in your stomach feeling like they've turned into dragons or something, but in a pleasant way. xD haha

And I think it's Asterisk.. I've read a LOT but Asterisk is subtle and not as excruciating as others.

"Descent To Hell is Easy."

Otaku Lvl
    Thanks
    Blog Entries

OMG don't get me started *¬*
    Fujoshis unite!

I started reading Yaoi mangas. I still prefer them rather than watching it in anime. I've watched loveless because of the art. Then there's Junjou Romantica and the feelings omg the feelings! It's like glittery, rainbowy, chewy, colorful and wonderful! I started smiling like an idiot and my friends are disgusted at me, in a funny way. *¬*

What are you looking at!? SugarKetch's Avatar
    Otaku Lvl
    Thanks
    Blog Entries

I've also started playing DMmd or Dramatical Murder. It's a Yaoi Game and I L-O-V-E it!

Otaku Lvl
    Thanks

The ONLY yaoi genre i watched would be Love Stage.

Otaku Lvl
    Thanks
    Blog Entries

the first ever yaoi I ever watched was Love Stage. :3 i just kept imagining that the protagonist was a girl. LOOL

Otaku Lvl
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by katrynna123 View Post
    the first ever yaoi I ever watched was Love Stage. :3 i just kept imagining that the protagonist was a girl. LOOL
    hahaha! me too, i thought he was a girl. (even from the manga), damn he tricked me.

OS Regular
    Otaku Lvl
    Thanks

Ahhhhhh.... YAOI. To this day my boyfriend cringes at the very mention of that word... which is understandable. LOL. It's been a year+ since I've been introduced to yaoi and as each day passes, my love for it increases.

I was reading a lot of manga at the time and while I was searching for more to read I clicked on a doujinshi. I forgot which anime it was a dj to but I remember clicking it because it was supposed to be about my favorite boy x girl pair (it featured them as a pair but also a lot of boy x boy couples as well. @[email protected]). After reading that, I saw more doujinshis in the search tab but all of them turned out to be boy x boy. At first I was like "WTF?" and thought it weird but mainly because the guys they paired off felt weird and just wrong to me. After I accidentally read it, I saw more thumbnails of more doujinshis of other anime which I've seen (and with pairings I didn't totally hate). Out of curiosity, I clicked on them... and clicked on them... and clicked on some more... and the rest is history. LOL

I ended up searching for yaoi manga exclusively for a long time after that and not just doujinshis but actual original ones as well which ultimately had more depth than doujinshis. That got me hooked to yaoi forever. There's just a big difference between the kind of love stories that happen between guys in yaoi manga than guys and girls. It's more straightforward and the lack of "too much fluff" that you get from shoujo (which is what I usually read normally) was a nice change. Not to mention the passion the main characters have in almost all of the yaoi mangas I've read is more intense than anything I've ever read from a boy x girl story.
    ✿ ✿

Otaku Lvl
    Thanks

Junjou Romantica and Sekaiichi Hatsukoi were favorite yaoi anime.

♥Panda Princess♥

Upload
    242 Video(s)
    Otaku Lvl
    Thanks
    Blog Entries

My very first yaoi was Junjou romantica which I at first watch due to curiosity but then it got me. So much intimacy I begin to like it. And so I started to secretly watch and read yaoi
    Procrastinator by day. Insomiac by night ♥

Os CPU

Upload
    294 Video(s)
    Otaku Lvl
    Thanks
    Blog Entries

BNP cause the real name is not allowed I was tricked.

Thanks

I don't know if this counts but there was a time where Usui kissed the vice press.
    and I was like.....wutt just happened here...

"Okay, and that's the end. For an ugly guy like me, a love story won't just start out of somewhere. This is reality"
    ~Motoyama

Kuroyukihime
    Otaku Lvl
    Thanks

I don't know why I watched the gravity series I thought it's just a regular anime at the start but it turns out a yaoi but I think i good story at all because of identity and the love of music at the story it's a first and last for me but nothing against at it and can't believe I had a long conversation at one anime staff about this anime for a lot of hours haha crazy but a good story