So for those people who love TCG(Trading Card Game)/CCG(Collectible Card Game) I'd like to introduce this game called Fantasica.

A 30sec Trailer of the game:
Spoiler :  

Link for App Store:https://itunes.apple.com/ph/app/fant...536474741?mt=8

Link for Google Play:https://play.google.com/store/apps/d..._Android&hl=en

Both Android and iOS are connected to each other.

GAME DESCRIPTION

Description
Begin your quest in this card collecting, role-playing, tower defense adventure. From the artist behind the Final Fantasy series comes Fantasica, the ultimate social experience.

• Winner of Best Art Style on Mobage •

Join forces with your friends to defeat the evil threatening your world. All interested heroes are advised to keep their weapons sharp and their allies ready. The world of Fantasica is a beautiful, yet dangerous place!

FEATURES
- Collect beautifully illustrated cards drawn by Final Fantasy Art Director Hideo Minaba.
- Defeat enemies in strategic, real-time battles with your own personal army.
- Band and compete with friends to defend the world from darkness.
- Over 200 adventures and quests to test your mettle.
- Ongoing ranked events that offer rare cards, prizes, and of course, bragging rights.
My opinion about the game
Spoiler :  
ABOUT THE TRADING

Well, it's just the usual trading game. You look for a card then you make an offer and depending on the offer, you make a deal. There is however one important thing to know, within the game, there is an item called "Time Elixir" or TE for short. TE could be used to help you in some events but the most use of this item in the game is a currency. It is the currency used to buy cards. So it's buy Cards with TE and Sell Cards for TE. There's also an item Called "Potion" or Pot for short, there are times where Pots are used as a currency and are more valuable than TE depending on the demand. Now that you know that, don't nonchalantly use them at the beginning. I advise that you save them.

NOTE: Aside from Time Elixirs and Potions, there are also Time Elixir(p) and Potion(p). The difference between these two and the normal ones is that they're non-tradeable. So this things with (p) aren't used as a currency.

There are other things to know about the game but I cannot possibly explain them all so here are some helpful links to those interested in trying the game:
FOR MY TRUE INTENTION:grin:
If you've read this far and have taken interest in the game enough to try it, there's some sort of referral system after the tutorial. With each referral, one could earn "Hero Points" which could be used to exchange for prizes. Now, if you would kindly put this poor soul's referral code then I would be happy. The Referral Code is:

Now you might think that this dastardly being is just trying to use you with his referral. Well of course I'm just using you, however, by putting in someones referral code, you will also get the same "Hero Points" that could be exchanged for prizes. In the end both of us benefits :)