Purposely not finishing a series to avoid the conclusion and post ending blues--
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Otaku Lvl
    Thanks

I don't really relate to the 'post ending blues'. I associate a well-executed finale with feeling of euphoria.

OS Citizen
    Otaku Lvl
    Thanks

I sometimes get that ending blues but I always feel like ending it quickly. The thought of delaying watching the ending has never crossed my mind!

OS Citizen
    Otaku Lvl
    Thanks

No. I dread reading the final chapter or watching the ending episode due to bad writing / directing (Japanese male supremacy usually does it) what could have been great is left a mediocrity or often ruined entirely due to this. Regardless of this, there are many good ones, it makes me sad also, indeed, regardless of the type of ending; what I do is usually search for things related to it, collectibles, official art, etc.; if I can afford it I purchase the series (other materials) and add it/them to my collection; re-watch the entire series immediately, although I avoid this now as it weakens the impact especially emotionally. I could never "turn away from reading the final chapter or watching the ending episode" however. Simple curiosity would prevent this. Some series that I dropped I still investigate through reviews/readings to see how it was handled/ruined.

Thanks

When I almost finish a series. I take a bit of a break, walk outside for a couple of minutes thinking and analyzing what will happen in the ending. I'm a bit of a weird one right?

"Okay, and that's the end. For an ugly guy like me, a love story won't just start out of somewhere. This is reality"
    ~Motoyama

Otaku Lvl
    Thanks

Shigatsu wa kimi no uso. took me a while to finish it the moment I felt that something tragic is about to happened.

Kuroyukihime
    Otaku Lvl
    Thanks

there are series a let the whole series to be done first, most specially hyouka it's hard to watch because of the conclusion or what will happen next it drives me into a corner because the story is great and hard to find the translation of light novel