If you go to japan, what's the first place you would visit?
Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast
    Otaku Lvl
    Thanks
    Blog Entries

Default If you go to japan, what's the first place you would visit?

I would go to tokyo, how about you? where would you go?

If you win, you live. If you lose, you die. If you don’t fight, you can’t win

Been here six years! WHOO
    Otaku Lvl
    Thanks
    Blog Entries

Yeah, I'd have to say Tokyo as well. Of course I'd go off and see other places like Mount Fugi...

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Jaw7765 For This Useful Post:

Scarletrose (06-25-2013)

Otaku Lvl
    Thanks

I'd go to Akihabara first. ^_^

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to saga288 For This Useful Post:

i1abnrk (08-14-2018), Scarletrose (06-25-2013)

OS Candy Empress

Upload
    455 Video(s)
    Otaku Lvl
    Thanks

I would go to Akihabara of course~ and buy many anime goods and game goods~ *o*

OS Patron

Upload
    1210 Video(s)
    Otaku Lvl
    Thanks

I would mainly be interested in visiting rural areas if I was ever to make a trip to Japan. I would really enjoy visiting Osaka, Akihabara, Tokyo and the list could go on for a while. It would be an experience to have an actual tour with someone who was well educated on the history of it all. If I am to visit in the future I would not want it to be a rushed two week vacation but rather something that is spread out within a couple of months. This way a decent amount of time can be spent in each area.

Dungeon Crawler
    Otaku Lvl
    Thanks

Hmm besides the Pokemon store? lol but really I would want to go to Hiroshima for sure, and Akihabara. Like Buni said I would love to go visit the rural areas and just take in the scenery and relax. I'd also love to go to Tokyo of course but that wouldn't be my first stop. I'd want to get some authentic sushi and drink some saki while I'm there. And of course I'd want to go to the Pokemon store and Nintendo World, those are a must for sure. I hope to someday move there, and spend my life there and if that doesn't work out (which it will) then I'll definitely be taking a vacation there someday and do everything on my list!

OS Patron

Upload
    1210 Video(s)
    Otaku Lvl
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by thatguyEZ View Post
    Hmm besides the Pokemon store? lol but really I would want to go to Hiroshima for sure, and Akihabara. Like Buni said I would love to go visit the rural areas and just take in the scenery and relax. I'd also love to go to Tokyo of course but that wouldn't be my first stop. I'd want to get some authentic sushi and drink some saki while I'm there. And of course I'd want to go to the Pokemon store and Nintendo World, those are a must for sure. I hope to someday move there, and spend my life there and if that doesn't work out (which it will) then I'll definitely be taking a vacation there someday and do everything on my list!
    I completely forgot about Hiroshima. Another place definitely worth visiting. I would love to visit different shrines, temples and mountains. As I said in my previous post, it would be interesting if there was a full historic guide available that would take you around to all these serene locations. I was actually just doing a little bit of research on the some 'must see' monuments and stumbled across this website: Famous Shrines and Temples of Japan It all just looks so beautiful. :)

Dungeon Crawler
    Otaku Lvl
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Bunislipper View Post
    I completely forgot about Hiroshima. Another place definitely worth visiting. I would love to visit different shrines, temples and mountains. As I said in my previous post, it would be interesting if there was a full historic guide available that would take you around to all these serene locations. I was actually just doing a little bit of research on the some 'must see' monuments and stumbled across this website: Famous Shrines and Temples of Japan It all just looks so beautiful. :)
    Ohh those are awesome! I really like the Kiyomizudera Temple, the description made it sound amazing in the fall, I would lovvvve to go there! Same with Kinkakuji and Kotohira-gu Shrine, I would love to see the paintings by Maruyama Okyo in person. All of those sound amazing though, that just makes me want to go to Japan even more! :) Another place I forgot to mention was Kyoto, I would love to go there as well.

Otaku Lvl
    Thanks
    Blog Entries

I don't really know many places in Japan but I would like to go in any anime stores or Bookstores with Manga It's impossible for me to go to Japan because my parents are not interested :(

Anime Encyclopedia

Raiding your fridge... Loli Lover Lvl: 99+
    Upload
    141 Video(s)
    Otaku Lvl
    Thanks
    Blog Entries

The first place? I'm going to have to agree with Akihabara. Though second I would have to go visit the amazing temples in Kyoto.

Please read the rules before posting.

Otaku Lvl
    Thanks

Akihabara well it work anime and cosplay :) and then Nagoya where World Cosplay Summit will be held this year

Want An Anime Items, Gadgets delivered directly to your home!!! Visit https://www.samuraibuyer.jp /en/

OS Vampire

Upload
    1795 Video(s)
    Otaku Lvl
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,900 Times in 362 Posts
    Blog Entries

Most probably the toilet ._. After a long flight I don't think I wouldn't go to a toilet unless I did so before leaving the plane lol.

Jokes aside, I think any park that had sakura trees blooming. Then akibahara lol. I'm a bit into taking pictures of sceneries so yeah before the anime things I'd really wanna take a good look at the nature Japan has to offer xD
    Guys I'm a retired staff member, don't come to me for username changes anymore xD its funny having to reply to personal messages 3 months old HAHAHA

Otaku Lvl
    Thanks

Well, first I want to travel there when the cherry blossoms blooms. The sight is really stunning and unique. It really sets a comfortable and peaceful mood too. It's something I would definitively not bear to miss.

After I've landed, I probably would visit Osaka for the great old temples, Nara for the deers and akihabara for the anime goods.

Otaku Lvl
    Thanks

Like most of the places everyone wrote here, I'd definitely go for Akihabara, Tokyo, Sapporo and more but I'd love to explore Japan's picturesque sceneries. :D I also want to see the cherry blossoms fall since they looked so mesmerizing in every anime. It would also be a shame if I wasn't to taste Japan's delicacies. XD Takoyaki, melon bread, yakisoba, katsudon, and Japanese curry! 8D
    After that, I'd go shopping for anime and manga goods. But most of all, I'd love to experience a Japanese festival and wear an awesome kimono! X3 So yes, Japan is one of things I have in my bucket list. 8D Mwehehehe~

Otaku Lvl
    Thanks

I would visit my marine buddies Arlins(yes his name is plural >.<) and Robert stationed out there for engineer work :) They have shown me pictures of their stash they both have collected over the past year of them being there :(

Otaku Lvl
    Thanks

Hmm, I'd really like to go to Okinawa. I really like going to the beach, and I heard they had gorgeous beaches over there! And of course, Mt. Fuji. Maybe Hokkaido for the snow, hot springs, and crab! ^^

Otaku Lvl
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by MishyCandy View Post
    I would go to Akihabara of course~ and buy many anime goods and game goods~ *o*
    I would go there and go see the cherry blossoms bloom and Mt. Fuji
    When everything else has dropped away
    Drop the bass

- Vinyl Scratch

I am the one who Happys
    Place where I can watch the stars with someone.
    Otaku Lvl
    Thanks
    Blog Entries

Visit the Mitsubishi Motors Corporation :3 and Tokyo
    I Evan, Sierra 214, protector of Earth and all of her colonies, represent the UNSC and give hope to Humanity.

Otaku Lvl
    Thanks
    Blog Entries

ME?~

I would definitely be taking a lot of pic near Mt. Fuji and I would visit the anime stores in japan~

afterwards i would rub it to the face of my friends that i got there...~

P>S i was just kidding i would never do that to my friends~
    i'm not that evil~

Otaku Lvl
    Thanks

Hmm.. a host club full of gorgeous men sounds like a fun place to visit first. *coughs* Kidding aside, I think I'll have no choice but to explore the many wonders of Tokyo first since that's the most probable city to stay in when I decide to visit Japan. The numerous shopping districts, cafes and tourist spots located there aren't to be missed since it's Japan we're talking about after all. Also, I'm very curious as to how life is in there. Tokyo has been dubbed as one of the busiest cities in the whole world so I bet it's kind of an eye-opener to just sit back and watch how the people keep up with their city's pace.