"Kimi no Iru Machi" TV Anime || "Fantasista Doll" July Premiere || "HotD" Manga News
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    /人◕ ‿‿ ◕人\

Upload
    1769 Video(s)
    Otaku Lvl
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,489 Times in 333 Posts
    Blog Entries

Default "Kimi no Iru Machi" TV Anime || "Fantasista Doll" July Premiere || "HotD" Manga News

On Wednesday an announcement appeared in the 15th issue of Kodansha's Weekly Shounen Magazine stating that a full television anime adaptation of Kouji Seo's Kimi no Iru Machi shounen romantic comedy manga is in the works.

Seo's manga premiered in 2008 in Weekly Shounen Magazine and to date has 21 volumes. Two OVAs were released in 2012 featured encapsulated segments of the manga. Shigeyasu Yamauchi, who is best known for his work on Casshern Sins, will be directing this new adaptation at Gonzo. It will feature character designs by Terumi Nishii and music by Keiichi Oku.

According to its Wikipedia entry, Kimi no Iru Machi takes place in Seo's hometown and is a character-driven romance set in the same universe and takes place a few years after the events of the manga and anime series Suzuka. It follows Haruto Kirishima, a self-conscious teenager, and Yuzuki Eba, an extroverted teenage girl who moves from Tokyo into the Kirishima family's home in Hiroshima Prefecture.

Among its fanbase the series is colloquially known as "The Town Where You Rage" because it has greatly exceeded its natural lifespan. Much like Suzuka, Seo's earlier manga, Kimi no Iru Machi has been heavily criticized by incorporating too many nonsensical "plot twists." Given the amount of source material few expect this new adaptation to be anything more than an advertisement for the manga. Many hold out hope for a satisfying, anime original ending.

Source: Manga News

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    - - - - - - - - - -
    - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Fantasista Doll to Air in July

On Saturday an official website for the upcoming Fantasista Doll television anime project was launched. Its first announcement revealed the the new series, a sci-fi action story revolving around "dolls" who fight using special cards, would premiere in July.

Hisashi Saito will serve as Director of the Fantasista Doll television project with Goro Taniguchi acting as Creative Producer. Hiromi Katou has been hired as the Character Design for the anime although Anmi will receive credit as the Original Character Designer. The project will be animated by Amber Film Works.

Spoiler for additional Fantasista Doll images

Source: Anime Suki

- - - - - - - - - -

High School of the Dead Manga to Continue

In an announcement that is sure to delete the members of Otaku-Streamers, the manga version of High School of the Dead will officially resume serialization on April 9th. The series went on hiatus back in March 2011 so this marks its official, triumphant return to form after two long years.

Source: Manga News

2. The Following 23 Users Say Thank You to Ceres For This Useful Post:

alt143 (03-11-2013), AnimeDragon (03-10-2013), AquaWenJeMar (03-12-2013), asterix2020 (03-11-2013), ayca25 (03-10-2013), Benito24 (03-11-2013), DarkPrinceKnight (03-12-2013), Flametongue (03-11-2013), frozetydog (03-10-2013), hades013 (03-14-2013), IchigOoKyoko (03-14-2013), jaeriel (03-13-2013), Jin H (03-19-2013), lacus99 (03-11-2013), mosesprophet (03-12-2013), Ninja051 (03-10-2013), persephone (03-13-2013), ranmachua (03-10-2013), tzuhsun (03-10-2013), wiredtermite (03-12-2013), Zeanga (03-10-2013), ZetsuRavez (03-10-2013), [anne000] (03-11-2013)

Otaku Lvl
    Thanks

the manga has a volume i hate be careful it made a lot of ppl hate the manga but it gets fixed after that volume and it goes back to normal and better.

=>LURKER OF THE DARK OS<=
    Upload
    195 Video(s)
    Otaku Lvl
    Thanks
    Blog Entries

Nice HotD is coming back! :D! Kimi ni iru machi got high expectation on that series ! :D!

Otaku Lvl
    Thanks

Awesome, lookin forward to more HOTD.

Otaku Lvl
    Thanks

I thought the 2 episode OVA for Kimi No Iru Machi was too short.

Otaku Lvl
    Thanks

HOTD HOTD HOTD!!!

looking for kimi no iru machi...

Otaku Lvl
    Thanks
    Blog Entries

This gonna be AWESOME anime!!!!

OS Supporter
    Otaku Lvl
    Thanks
    Blog Entries

looks good I kind of thought highschool of the dead was going to countine when I ordered a gaint book about manga in japanese and saw a chapter of highschool of the dead.. granted I cant read it im just tring to find the manga that are in it to translate it..
    charles holerud

is 16.5‘ing FiQ5149 ~

Dazzling The Stage ~ Visual Novels: 356 Played Heroines/Girls:1,992 Conquered
    Upload
    963 Video(s)
    Otaku Lvl
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,667 Times in 346 Posts
    Blog Entries

As for H.O.T.D Manga, I thought that they announced that it'll continue last Month? Well, nothing New. Would be great if they'll make a Season 2 for Fan Service
    Last edited by Ceres; 03-11-2013 at 01:02 AM. Reason: Sorry Sora! I made an error while replying to your comment and accidentally deleted part of your original message :(

Otaku Lvl
    Thanks

I'm looking forward to Kimi no iru machi :)) and HOTD is finally back :3

Otaku Lvl
    Thanks

So after 2 ovas they now announce the anime adaptation of Kimu no Iru Machi. I already read the manga up to the recent release. I hope it will be a good adaptation.

Fantasista Dolls... it's a sci-fi so I am looking forward to it.

As for Hotd... no comment since I am not fond of fanservice animes.

/人◕ ‿‿ ◕人\

Upload
    1769 Video(s)
    Otaku Lvl
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,489 Times in 333 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Sora Kasugano View Post
    As for H.O.T.D Manga, I thought that they announced that it'll continue last Month? Well, nothing New. Would be great if they'll make a Season 2 for Fan Service

Indeed, it was announced last month that it would be resuming at some point. However, an exact date wasn't specified so it wasn't really worth reporting. Considering how many people on OS liked the anime adaptation (although I really can't understand why) I thought it was worth mentioning at least.

Ecchi- Knight Grand Cross Leofighter's Avatar
    Otaku Lvl
    Thanks
    Blog Entries

H.O.T.D. you keep me waitin.

Ecchi Order of the Black Knights

When you watch an Anime, you become it's Main Character~

is 16.5‘ing FiQ5149 ~

Dazzling The Stage ~ Visual Novels: 356 Played Heroines/Girls:1,992 Conquered
    Upload
    963 Video(s)
    Otaku Lvl
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,667 Times in 346 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Ceres View Post
    Indeed, it was announced last month that it would be resuming at some point. However, an exact date wasn't specified so it wasn't really worth reporting. Considering how many people on OS liked the anime adaptation (although I really can't understand why) I thought it was worth mentioning at least.
    So mean, deleting my message XD jk

Anyway, now that you mentioned it, there really wasn't an exact date on when they'll resume it. This is worth mentioning, since none of us wrote any News regarding H.O.T.D here in OS last Month.

Otaku Lvl
    Thanks

wat a small world

Otaku Lvl
    Thanks

Kimi No Iru Machi is a good romance comedy manga, It is fun to read I hope it will be fun to watch as well....
    Spoiler :  

Otaku Lvl
    Thanks

i love this manga except for that chapter. if i remember the rage of all the people in that chapter it makes me laugh coz i was also affected by it. XD

Otaku Lvl
    Thanks

let the raging begin....can't wait for the viewers reaction on "that" event in the manga..I certainly hated it with a passion....still love eba though =__=

Otaku Lvl
    Thanks

I am vary interested in both, i can't wait to see them!

Otaku Lvl
    Thanks
    Blog Entries

nice one HOTD season 2 time yes!
    Spoiler :