[TUTORIAL] Multiple Encoders
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    ~something cool~

Upload
    2034 Video(s)
    Otaku Lvl
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by FiQ5149 View Post
    Well new bencos tutorial, there is none and clearing some stuff like you said.

Oh the new update on HB?
    The audio is exactly the same..what differ is the (avcodec) and the (FDK)..
    uhh..that licensing..

well i will update it once i got my motivation..i need to make some explanation on what makes them different but does exactly the same thing..
    If anything..choose AAC(avcodec) for audio and if you want to ask about container,
    do the usual mp4 and don't choose av_mp4 yet.

Thanks for the head up.
    No worries. I figured as much about the mp4 thing. I'm guessing that will be better for an html5 player? (a guess because I couldn't find anything just googling the name and I'm too tired to read all of the stuff in the handbrake update thingy right now.) Suppose I'll try Cyko soon.

OS Patron

Upload
    1210 Video(s)
    Otaku Lvl
    Thanks

Handbrake has started to cause issues with my laptop. It seems whenever I try to convert an episode the conversion stops at 1:54 each time and then my laptop freezes causing me to have to manually shut down. This has been happening one week after I got my laptops hard drive replaced with a new one. I am trying out Cyko now. :)

Former Anime Overlord

Upload
    4290 Video(s)
    Otaku Lvl
    Thanks
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by FiQ5149 View Post
    Reserved for future post

upcoming encoding tutorial : (probably)

- Cyko (DONE)
    - Xmedia recode
    - Bencos (Yes, the new bencos)

be sure to look forward for it.

------

Version 0.00 - Introducing Cyko and it's component (4/5/2013)
    Version 0.01 - Putting up my Cyko tutorial (12/6/2013)
    Version 0.02 - Fixing up some info (13/6/2013)

--------

Spoiler for Cyko Tutorial

================================================== =====

-------

Version 0.00 - Introducing New Bencos and the trick in using it (7/9/2013)

-------

Click "Thanks" if you see this post is useful to you. Thank you.
    Hi An-chan, I want to report a few issues:

Adding the Height, results in different width from "512", if we add 384 height then it goes to the correct width which is 512 to the player, but adding other height gives different width. I think it's better to use width @512 then let the height be "???" My example is when I converted 720x480p to to 341p (height)
    Spoiler :  

Spoiler :  

Spoiler :  

https://otaku-streamers.com/info/5489...Moe_Can_Change!

Also, I did a number of encoding with 512x384 dimensional which were okay, but results in infinite buffering
    Spoiler :  

https://otaku-streamers.com/info/4126/Captain_Tsubasa

Something is definitely wrong, because some conversion I sent in at the same time works (done by another program) so it can't be Os.

Edit: I think the same problem is happening with https://otaku-streamers.com/watch/490...ch_Craft_Works
    maybe it's the video codec that's causing the infinite buffering but I know the AVC/h264 is correct. I think Os player need to be updated Lol
    Last edited by error345; 01-20-2014 at 12:10 PM.

Dark Clouds in the sky With spells and witchcraft
    I'm chained below
    Kimi ni todoke // Lovely complex // Shiki // Ghost Hunt ..

E x c a v a t o r ©

Upload
    643 Video(s)
    Otaku Lvl
    Thanks
    Blog Entries

I noticed that problem and still trying to pin point the problem. Since my other video work, instead that one video.

For that issue, the resolution is not the problem. I'm positive about that.
    The result that you get is due to the different in aspect ratio.
    The latest anime usually encode in 16:9 ratio, standard format for HDTV (focus on widescreen),
    while old anime, by example, your captain tsubasa is encoded in 4:3 ratio, standard television format.

I see that your video resolution is 720x480. By using calculator, the closer ratio using 512 will result in 512x341 if you decided to keep the aspect resolution. Thus you get the video in boxy like, just like how i see in your screenshot.

Now, i will repeat it here, the correct resolution for 480p should be 848x480 with 16:9 not 720x480. You can see what i have stated in the cyko tutorial about resolution. Now if you tried to resize the 848x480, you will get 512x288, and that is the standard OS resolution with 16:9 the uploader here been using.

Now if you want to fix the boxy like video, you must change the aspect ratio to 16:9 in the setting. It would give you similar like 512x288 resolution.

To conclude, video resolution is not the cause for the video infinite buffering.
    "Misfortune is just a test before we receive our blessing. Be patient" - FiQiZ