OS Medals Suggestion Box
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    Otaku Lvl
    Thanks
    Blog Entries

I have to agree with Sin, this is a fantastic Idea that should get put into play if all possible. Except I also think they should have for example biggest OS otaku or most productive OS otaku of the year. It would implement the people to work even more on imporving this community.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sin Of Love View Post
    Hmm First of all i appreciate Kobowo that you think to start it

I have some suggestions about getting Medals/Awards Example:

-We can start some Competitions Like:
    ~Avatar Of The Month Male/Female.
    ~Signature Of The Month Male/Female.
    ~Most Videos Streamer Of The Month Male/Female.
    ~Member Of The Month Male/Female. (that who will join OS recently or most of time active member of this month)

Besides we also can star Contests Of GFX:

~Like if we post a Pic then members have to give it different kind of effect (that can make pic more beautiful or attractive).
    ~We also can start Drawing Contests, we'll give a theme of drawing Like "Christmas" and give them few days to draw a drawing related to christmas.

-Afterward when all member submit their ART/work then we can start Poll.
    -Whom got the most votes that will be the Winner.
    -I hope my suggestion will help.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to adog875 For This Useful Post:

The End-kun
    Otaku Lvl
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by evil105 View Post
    Awesome .. thought the OS Regular one .. I think you could make it better (Dunno how thought but the current one .. I think it would be abit better as orange OS Logo instead of white? not sure)
    First of all, thanks for commenting.

Now about the color, I understand that orange is more to your preference and I respect that, but I made these knowing they wouldn't satisfy everyone. Some people will complain about the characters, others about the colors and so on. I can't make everyone happy... maybe we'll have customizable medals in the near future, who knows~

as for the other (if you're talking about the icons) then they're awesome I love them!
    as for the "Author" requirement *looks at the blog requirement* meh wouldn't that be better as "Otaku lvl 5" requirement
    I made the author medal for those who make good posts, rich posts. Originally I would make it 100 blogs entries, but I thought maybe it's too easy, and those who post few lines will get it without effort... so, I added 1000 posts as a requirement too and reduced the blog entries to 20, because even if they manage to make 20 blog entries with nonsense they'll never make 1000 posts in the forums since mods delete one-liners and unrelated replies... well, most of the time.

and make the "Level ...+" as level 7 or 8 ? I mean level 5 is nothing oO; if you got Citizen you should be around 5+
    why not LVL 10? is it unattainable?

also the 5k$ donation is abit too much or is that the "Board of director" place/rank? .. I mean count it .. 500$ per month 12 months .. that's almost a whole year' of donations :O highest one OS ever got is 1500$
    Well it's not like you'll donate to get the medal. If someone donates a total amount of 5000$ he/she gets a medal.

The Nobody

Upload
    1146 Video(s)
    Otaku Lvl
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Ragnarok View Post
    First of all, thanks for commenting.

Now about the color, I understand that orange is more to your preference and I respect that, but I made these knowing they wouldn't satisfy everyone. Some people will complain about the characters, others about the colors and so on. I can't make everyone happy... maybe we'll have customizable medals in the near future, who knows~

I made the author medal for those who make good posts, rich posts. Originally I would make it 100 blogs entries, but I thought maybe it's too easy, and those who post few lines will get it without effort... so, I added 1000 posts as a requirement too and reduced the blog entries to 20, because even if they manage to make 20 blog entries with nonsense they'll never make 1000 posts in the forums since mods delete one-liners and unrelated replies... well, most of the time.

why not LVL 10? is it unattainable?

Well it's not like you'll donate to get the medal. If someone donates a total amount of 5000$ he/she gets a medal.
    I understand the part about not making everyone happy .. my comment was just that the "orange"color represent the regular member in OS right? (according to this )

I see your point about the author one .. yeah 20 blogs could be easily done and the blogs aren't as restricted as the forums :O (rules wise)

So far yeah Lvl10 is unattainable if there wasn't the bug ... most OS members wouldn't be lvl7 now they would still be 6 xp
    look how long it takes to reach lvl 8 .. 24k streaming? that's if you only want streaming (as far as I saw from Spazkaz) while Jim had 8k uploads , 1k posts and 3k streams :) ... imagine what's level 9 .. lets keep 10 a bit hidden XP

true people don't donate to get medal .. but it should be a bit reasonable and not "back breaking requirement"
    Spoiler :  

The End-kun
    Otaku Lvl
    Thanks

I understand the part about not making everyone happy .. my comment was just that the "orange"color represent the regular member in OS right? (according to this )
    I think it's orange enough with Holo's hair color, the wooden boards and the brass texture.

- don't you think?

true people don't donate to get medal .. but it should be a bit reasonable and not "back breaking requirement"
    Well don't let it bother you. It's not like they'll use the medals I made, but if they do they can reduce, increase and add to the requirements.

Sora Kasugano's Shitsuji deathmaster's Avatar
    The Underworld with Rias Gremory and Serving Sora-dono
    Otaku Lvl
    Thanks

How about a person who is watching a specific genre nonstop? We can give titles or medals like a person watching "Ecchi", "Gore" "Harem" and so and so forth with every show he/she added in her favorite list.

Yatagomi Tohka~ She is cute too~

The Nobody

Upload
    1146 Video(s)
    Otaku Lvl
    Thanks

I think it's orange enough with Holo's hair color, the wooden boards and the brass texture.

- don't you think?

Well don't let it bother you. It's not like they'll use the medals I made, but if they do they can reduce, increase and add to the requirements.
    I see what you mean .. I just thought it would look awesome as white shield and orange os logo :) but that's my opinion .. XP

It's not bothering me it's just my opinion :P I would say the same thing to Jim (Jbluey) if he said those are the requirements hahaha
    Why looking so low on your medals? they're one of if not the most awesome medals I've saw in this place Link
    Spoiler :  

The End-kun
    Otaku Lvl
    Thanks

I see what you mean .. I just thought it would look awesome as white shield and orange os logo :) but that's my opinion .. XP

It's not bothering me it's just my opinion :P I would say the same thing to Jim (Jbluey) if he said those are the requirements hahaha
    Why looking so low on your medals? they're one of if not the most awesome medals I've saw in this place Link
    LOL when did they become active again

Anyway, it will be nice whoever's medals are used. What I really want to know, and I said this to kimono too... is if the medals are replaced. For example, according to the medals I made, if someone already has the 500$ medal and then donates 5000$ does the 500$ medal get replaced with the 5000$ medal? I ask this because I see that I don't have the regular medal along with the citizen, while I should.

The Nobody

Upload
    1146 Video(s)
    Otaku Lvl
    Thanks

LOL when did they become active again

Anyway, it will be nice whoever's medals are used. What I really want to know, and I said this to kimono too... is if the medals are replaced. For example, according to the medals I made, if someone already has the 500$ medal and then donates 5000$ does the 500$ medal get replaced with the 5000$ medal? I ask this because I see that I don't have the regular medal along with the citizen, while I should.
    Hmm I see what you mean ... Yea you're right ... my thinking the same should stay both medals since we "achieved" them both..
    but as you can see I have 0 medals ;) Jbluey said it's still being worked on (being fixed) maybe you should ask him about having both medals?
    as far as I see from the "Award" list .. only orange have the regular medal while purple have the Citizen :O
    Spoiler :  

The End-kun
    Otaku Lvl
    Thanks

I see... personally I think medals earned should not be replaced by superior ones or removed for whatever reason. Well that's how I would like it.

The Nobody

Upload
    1146 Video(s)
    Otaku Lvl
    Thanks

^ exactly :D

cos they're like achievements they should stay .. while the current "Permission group" is the one replaced (the thing below your title)
    Spoiler :  

Dark Templar Admirer animelover22's Avatar
    Otaku Lvl
    Thanks
    Blog Entries

awards are always a good thing to have. it would show dedication or even to anime that people watch the most in the month. i just recently got my OS Regular Award and am stoked about.

Below Average

Upload
    1074 Video(s)
    Otaku Lvl
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,264 Times in 249 Posts
    Blog Entries

I guess this thread, OS Medals, covers it all. It will be thrilling to see these medals once implemented. XD

Otaku Lvl
    Thanks
    Blog Entries

How about a Medal for certain people that has more than 1,000 posts?

The Nobody

Upload
    1146 Video(s)
    Otaku Lvl
    Thanks

^
    I think 1,000 posts , 1 Year in OS , 10,000 Stream would be good for a 1 medal as requirement and as an actually NEW COLOR
    Spoiler :  

OS Patron
    Otaku Lvl
    Thanks

My suggestion is otaku level award, it's like being an OS otaku but first you must do some leveling... its per level. I think its amazing. also there must be a maximum level to attain the golden award : OS otaku medal.. I think its cool.. :D

Otaku Lvl
    Thanks

I agree with Reivacks, I think they should give Os Medals according to the Otaku Level

Otaku Lvl
    Thanks

how about a medal of your respected country
    how about a medal that shows how many friend you have here in os for ex; first level 10-50 friends second level 60-100 and so on.....

Pro gamer "Acetari"
    Otaku Lvl
    Thanks

Awards for 1000 episodes streamed?
    Would have been something :p

20. The Following User Says Thank You to Zeoune For This Useful Post:

AlyxHL2 (01-20-2014)

Otaku Lvl
    Thanks
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Zeoune View Post
    Awards for 1000 episodes streamed?
    Would have been something :p
    I agree with Zeoune but some people would be cheating. they just open the episode it be marked as watched.

ok here are my suggestion

FORUM AWARDS

forum gamer award. awarded the the person who post than more than 30 or more post in forum games.
    TOP THREAD AWARD. awarded to the person who has the hottest thread.
    Forum Poster Award. Awarded to the person who has 1000 post in forum.WELCOME AWARD (lame name). Awarded to the person who welcomes a lot of new members in the member's Introduction

PERSONAL OS MEMBER AWARD

OS GRAPHIC MAKER. AWARDED TO THE PERSON WHO MAKES A LOT OF GRAPHIC like Ragnarok
    BLOGGER AWARD. AWARDED TO THE PERSON WHO HAS THE HOTTEST BLOG
    COSPLAYER AWARD. AWARDED TO THE PERSON WHO COSPLAY A LOT
    MOST VISITOR MESSAGE AWARD. AWARDED TO THE PERSON WITH THE MOST VISTED PROFILE

i hope this helps

Otaku Lvl
    Thanks

well,i suggest that you give a medal to whom...who streamed more than like 500-1000videos