[Anime Request]
Page 7 of 17 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast
Results 121 to 140 of 327

Thread: [Anime Request]

  1. #121
    OS Regular freddofrog's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    46
    Otaku Lvl
    6
    Thanks
    8
    Thanked 6 Times in 6 Posts

    Default

    oh opk that explains it hahaha :) soo keen for the next season!

  2. #122
    Junior Member daizuke036's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    RizaL
    Posts
    1
    Otaku Lvl
    4
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Default

    nice .. i do not have any request 'coz there is the (""Detective Conan Magic File 2-6"")

    i'll wait :)

  3. #123
    OS Ghoul Princess Louise Chan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Anteiku,Japan
    Posts
    277
    Otaku Lvl
    5
    Thanks
    139
    Thanked 34 Times in 30 Posts
    Blog Entries
    10
    Last edited by Louise Chan; 03-27-2014 at 07:29 AM.

  4. #124
    OS Citizen scarlet113's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    PH
    Posts
    270
    Otaku Lvl
    6
    Thanks
    4
    Thanked 20 Times in 20 Posts

    Default

    anime movie request: Sekaiichi Hatsukoi: Yokozawa Takafumi no Baai the released date was on march 15 2014
    but I don't know if there's an eng sub that's out yet I was desperately searching :<

  5. #125
    how 2 encode pls??
    RedHawk02's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    New York, NY
    Posts
    377
    Upload
    1235 Video(s)
    Otaku Lvl
    7
    Thanks
    27
    Thanked 58 Times in 42 Posts

    Default

    You shouldn't request upcoming anime titles. They're most likely going to be uploaded when they air.

    Quote Originally Posted by scarlet113 View Post
    anime movie request: Sekaiichi Hatsukoi: Yokozawa Takafumi no Baai the released date was on march 15 2014
    but I don't know if there's an eng sub that's out yet I was desperately searching :<
    I don't think it is subbed yet. Movies takes a while cause most fansubbers wait until a DVD or Blu-Ray comes out.

  6. #126
    I'm behind you kaylee1234's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Maison de Ayakashi
    Posts
    458
    Otaku Lvl
    6
    Thanks
    338
    Thanked 122 Times in 106 Posts
    Blog Entries
    6

    Default

    Uta No Prince Sama OVA! :)

  7. #127
    OS Regular BibiChan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Underneath the starry sky
    Posts
    40
    Otaku Lvl
    6
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 27 Times in 4 Posts

    Default

    I checked the OP's list and the suggestions are not there by either their Japanese or English titles.

    I am talking about the Sono Hanabira ni Kuchizuke wo: Anata to Koibito Tsunagi OVA which I found out first. Link to it to not be confused with anything else: http://myanimelist.net/anime/7748/So...oibito_Tsunagi

    There are also two ONA's of 10 episodes each:
    Sono Hanabira ni Kuchizuke wo: Reo x Mai Diaries and Sono Hanabira ni Kuchizuke wo: Risa x Miya Gekijou
    http://myanimelist.net/anime/10384/S..._x_Mai_Diaries
    http://myanimelist.net/anime/22785/S...x_Miya_Gekijou

    English title for the series: A Kiss for the Petals with eventual additions to differentiate the OVAs and ONAs.

    I made sure to not double-post or request something already posted, I hope that I was successful and if not I will apologize in advance for it.
    This is My Anime List. Do you find any amazing anime missing from either Watched or Plan to Watch sections? If so, hit me up with a PM! I'm on a hungry roll!

  8. #128
    how 2 encode pls??
    RedHawk02's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    New York, NY
    Posts
    377
    Upload
    1235 Video(s)
    Otaku Lvl
    7
    Thanks
    27
    Thanked 58 Times in 42 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BibiChan View Post
    I checked the OP's list and the suggestions are not there by either their Japanese or English titles.

    I am talking about the Sono Hanabira ni Kuchizuke wo: Anata to Koibito Tsunagi OVA which I found out first. Link to it to not be confused with anything else: http://myanimelist.net/anime/7748/So...oibito_Tsunagi

    There are also two ONA's of 10 episodes each:
    Sono Hanabira ni Kuchizuke wo: Reo x Mai Diaries and Sono Hanabira ni Kuchizuke wo: Risa x Miya Gekijou
    http://myanimelist.net/anime/10384/S..._x_Mai_Diaries
    http://myanimelist.net/anime/22785/S...x_Miya_Gekijou

    English title for the series: A Kiss for the Petals with eventual additions to differentiate the OVAs and ONAs.

    I made sure to not double-post or request something already posted, I hope that I was successful and if not I will apologize in advance for it.
    Well the OVA is a ****** and we don't upload that on OS
    I don't think the two ONA's have been subbed. I can't find them.

  9. #129
    力丸

    rikimαru√'s Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    307
    Upload
    307 Video(s)
    Otaku Lvl
    6
    Thanks
    139
    Thanked 76 Times in 45 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BibiChan View Post
    I checked the OP's list and the suggestions are not there by either their Japanese or English titles.

    I am talking about the Sono Hanabira ni Kuchizuke wo: Anata to Koibito Tsunagi OVA which I found out first. Link to it to not be confused with anything else: http://myanimelist.net/anime/7748/So...oibito_Tsunagi

    There are also two ONA's of 10 episodes each:
    Sono Hanabira ni Kuchizuke wo: Reo x Mai Diaries and Sono Hanabira ni Kuchizuke wo: Risa x Miya Gekijou
    http://myanimelist.net/anime/10384/S..._x_Mai_Diaries
    http://myanimelist.net/anime/22785/S...x_Miya_Gekijou

    English title for the series: A Kiss for the Petals with eventual additions to differentiate the OVAs and ONAs.

    I made sure to not double-post or request something already posted, I hope that I was successful and if not I will apologize in advance for it.
    I found these but I am not sure if it's ever allowed here in OS

  10. #130
    Former Anime Overlord


    error345's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Nega Nebulus
    Posts
    1,038
    Upload
    4290 Video(s)
    Otaku Lvl
    7
    Thanks
    56
    Thanked 438 Times in 219 Posts
    Blog Entries
    3

    Default

    "Sono Hanabira ni Kuchizuke wo: Anata to Koibito Tsunagi" is listed as ****** so it can't be uploaded here.
    As for the ONA's they are all associated with the same anime and 1 of them isn't subbed.
    None of these 3 can be uploaded.
    Last edited by error345; 04-03-2014 at 04:42 PM.


    Dark Clouds in the sky With spells and witchcraft
    I'm chained below
    Kimi ni todoke // Lovely complex // Shiki // Ghost Hunt ..

  11. The Following User Says Thank You to error345 For This Useful Post:

    rikimαru√ (04-03-2014)

  12. #131
    Shadow Apprentice Viletomb2010's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    WOF: World of Forums
    Posts
    1,276
    Otaku Lvl
    7
    Thanks
    8
    Thanked 70 Times in 61 Posts

    Default

    For those uploaders who have some free time can you upload this anime?
    http://myanimelist.net/anime/3550/Midori_no_Makibao

  13. #132
    Former Anime Overlord


    error345's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Nega Nebulus
    Posts
    1,038
    Upload
    4290 Video(s)
    Otaku Lvl
    7
    Thanks
    56
    Thanked 438 Times in 219 Posts
    Blog Entries
    3

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Viletomb2010 View Post
    For those uploaders who have some free time can you upload this anime?
    http://myanimelist.net/anime/3550/Midori_no_Makibao
    This anime isn't English subbed yet.


    Dark Clouds in the sky With spells and witchcraft
    I'm chained below
    Kimi ni todoke // Lovely complex // Shiki // Ghost Hunt ..

  14. #133
    OS Regular BibiChan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Underneath the starry sky
    Posts
    40
    Otaku Lvl
    6
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 27 Times in 4 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by RedHawk02 View Post
    Well the OVA is a ****** and we don't upload that on OS
    I don't think the two ONA's have been subbed. I can't find them.
    Oh I didn't know sorry.

    Quote Originally Posted by rikimarukun View Post
    I found these but I am not sure if it's ever allowed here in OS
    The OVA apparently not because it's ******, but the ONA apparently are - check my last post.
    Last edited by CloverLeaf; 05-07-2014 at 03:50 PM. Reason: double post
    This is My Anime List. Do you find any amazing anime missing from either Watched or Plan to Watch sections? If so, hit me up with a PM! I'm on a hungry roll!

  15. #134
    OS Regular Sadistik's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    39
    Otaku Lvl
    6
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post

    Default

    I was wondering when the Rockman .Exe series that have been only half uploaded (Stream and Beast +) would be finished? I know they exist, but whoever was uploading them..well, never finished. xD

  16. #135
    how 2 encode pls??
    RedHawk02's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    New York, NY
    Posts
    377
    Upload
    1235 Video(s)
    Otaku Lvl
    7
    Thanks
    27
    Thanked 58 Times in 42 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by orangeblo0dz View Post
    any update on break blade the tv series??
    Sorry, I was having trouble finding subs. There weren't any groups that picked it up probably because it's just a tv version of the movies with a few extras. I added them to the queue just now so it should be available on the next update.

    Quote Originally Posted by Sadistik View Post
    I was wondering when the Rockman .Exe series that have been only half uploaded (Stream and Beast +) would be finished? I know they exist, but whoever was uploading them..well, never finished. xD
    They haven't been fully subbed. The episodes already uploaded are the only episodes subbed. The rest are just uploaded as raws and I don't think there are any groups working on them.

  17. #136
    OS Regular orangeblo0dz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    California, USA
    Posts
    28
    Otaku Lvl
    4
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by RedHawk02 View Post
    Sorry, I was having trouble finding subs. There weren't any groups that picked it up probably because it's just a tv version of the movies with a few extras. I added them to the queue just now so it should be available on the next update.



    They haven't been fully subbed. The episodes already uploaded are the only episodes subbed. The rest are just uploaded as raws and I don't think there are any groups working on them.

    thank you!

  18. #137
    OS Regular Sadistik's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    39
    Otaku Lvl
    6
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by RedHawk02 View Post
    Sorry, I was having trouble finding subs. There weren't any groups that picked it up probably because it's just a tv version of the movies with a few extras. I added them to the queue just now so it should be available on the next update.



    They haven't been fully subbed. The episodes already uploaded are the only episodes subbed. The rest are just uploaded as raws and I don't think there are any groups working on them.
    Oh okay. Thanks man~ Im hoping eventually they get subbed then,. I cant wait to finish the series after so many years. Thanks again :D

  19. #138
    OS Citizen scarlet113's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    PH
    Posts
    270
    Otaku Lvl
    6
    Thanks
    4
    Thanked 20 Times in 20 Posts

    Default

    may I request OVA's?
    -karneval & shingeki no kyoujin
    but if it's already in OS pls. send a link thank you!

  20. #139
    how 2 encode pls??
    RedHawk02's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    New York, NY
    Posts
    377
    Upload
    1235 Video(s)
    Otaku Lvl
    7
    Thanks
    27
    Thanked 58 Times in 42 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by scarlet113 View Post
    may I request OVA's?
    -karneval & shingeki no kyoujin
    but if it's already in OS pls. send a link thank you!
    Karneval OVA and BD specials are not subbed

    Quote Originally Posted by itsxoi View Post
    umm, is Letter Bee or Tegami Bachi is already in otaku-streamers?
    Yeah it's on OS.
    Tegami Bachi
    Tegami Bachi Reverse
    Tegami Bachi: Hikari to Ao no Gensou ****

  21. #140
    OS Regular Rannzen01's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Manila,Philippines
    Posts
    38
    Otaku Lvl
    7
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 4 Times in 3 Posts

    Default

    i would like to request Yosuga no sora http://myanimelist.net/anime/8861/Yo...re_Least_Alone.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •