Do you wish to have a girlfriend/boyfriend only make no effort to get one?
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    Thanks

Pretty much.

Regular Uploader

Upload
    119 Video(s)
    Otaku Lvl
    Thanks

Contrary to yours I give too much effort and get none back. I have been labeled the perfect type for a BF yet at the end I will always end on that deep hole we call friend zone cursed to remain there until anime is no more

Former Anime Overlord

Upload
    4290 Video(s)
    Otaku Lvl
    Thanks
    Blog Entries

No, we shouldn't get things we don't deserve. In the end, you'll just end up hurting and using the person, because you never made the effort for them. You do not value them you merely appreciate them.

Dark Clouds in the sky With spells and witchcraft
    I'm chained below
    Kimi ni todoke // Lovely complex // Shiki // Ghost Hunt ..

Death Moonlight Prince sasuke15y's Avatar
    Otaku Lvl
    Thanks

Well I think it's good to have no effort to get what you want but I also think that you are not deserving for the person you are pursuing since it will apply to real life, if you've done no effort then you're lazy and your future spouse would have nothing to do about it. Truth be told

Anime Revolutionist
    Thanks
    Blog Entries

Honestly ask yourself this question:

"Do I know where I'm looking to go long-term with this person, and do I have a game plan for how to get there?" If you're having trouble answering that, you shouldn't be looking for a relationship.

Too many people these days want a convenient relationship without putting in much effort. Think of it like a loan payment - you'll need to put in a down payment for the loan (the initial effort to get the girl) but then also have to make monthly payments to maintain the loan (the subsequent effort to keep the relationship alive and make it grow). You'd also have a financial plan in mind for what you'd start working towards next once you finished off the loan (marriage, enjoying your early years together, kids, etc.)

Of course, it stands to reason that if you can't make the subsequent loan payments on your loan, it's a pretty bad idea to try to get one to begin with. Relationships are the same way.

Otaku Lvl
    Thanks

i would love to have a gf but i want her to at least try to meet me half way...TT_TT by that i mean being nice mostly XD
    hello there! whats up?

Otaku Lvl
    Thanks

Not sure, too much of a commitment involve and money

OS Citizen
    Thanks

its a tradition in our country that men should make the effort while the women should not make it obvious that she likes the men. LOL. so thats explains it xD

Otaku Lvl
    Thanks
    Blog Entries

Actually no. If that happens, I'd rather find someone else who has the same idea as me. Effortless stuff makes me feel empty.
    JOFON
    at
    its finest.

OS Citizen
    Otaku Lvl
    Thanks

I think I was like that before too! since I kinda know that the guy really likes me so I took him for granted.

Now, I dont have a boyfriend but I realized from past relationships that its not that I dont want to give in much effort, I just want to have a boyfriend who is low maintenance haha. Im a girl and I am quite low maintenance myself and so I would want that too! To be able to just do nothing or give nothing even if its during important dates. More like, rather be giving with soo much stuff, money and effort, Id rather give importance to the relationship itself. Like hanging out and doing nothing is fun and comfortable. Thats what I like ahhaah

Otaku Lvl
    Thanks

Nah, I don't try like at all, mainly because after middle school and 1 year of high school (In about three months I'll be a sophomore) I've started to hate pretty much everyone, the only person I could honestly say I liked was my best friend's sister (Yeah I'm a douche I know, but he knew and was cool with it) And they both just moved due to a custody battle. Other than that, I live in a small town so there's probably around 60 people in my grade (We can all fit into a smaller classroom) So I practically know everyone and everyone knows me.

Thanks

Its not that i won't give any efforts, because if you love someone you'll give it your all but what can you do if your ugly?people judge you for who you are (I believe in the saying no one is ugly because God made us the same species.) but from this generation people just want to choose girls/boys who are beautifulsome in the outside judging from the opinions around them, well i can't say that all people are like that and they're bad or something maybe they're just one lucky being. Regarding to the main subject, although i want to have a relationship with someone who truly wants to be with me, i just really don't know nothing about relationships, besides a silent guy like me in school can't even have a 5 min conversation with a girl..Hopeless right? lmao

"Okay, and that's the end. For an ugly guy like me, a love story won't just start out of somewhere. This is reality"
    ~Motoyama

Thanks
    Blog Entries

absolutely... i don't really do the effort but still wish i'd have one... i don't really know how it feels like...never had one.

OS Most Powerful Witch

Upload
    196 Video(s)
    Otaku Lvl
    Thanks
    Blog Entries

Having a girlfriend/boyfriend without effort to have one. Well, as for me, for girls yes maybe we can do that. We will be doing the effort once we are in the relationship as to how to make the relationship lasts etc along with the guy. But for boys...maybe that would be difficult. As we all know, guys are the one who mostly make the first move and court the girl. If the guy don't court the girl....will there be a relationship created? I don't think so. We girls (mostly) just wait for the guy to ask us out (of course guys we like not just some random guys) and court us. But in a real relationship, two must work on their best to keep the relationship going steady and stronger. It takes two to tango.

#iaminlove

Bwahahahahahahahaha