Thread: Sweet Revenge

♥Panda Princess♥

Upload
    242 Video(s)
    Otaku Lvl
    Thanks
    Blog Entries

Red face Sweet Revenge

Post your reviews and comments for this original story here:http://otaku-streamers.com/community...126#post548126

•flamezaber•
    Here's a story I made that came out from nothing. I hope you like it :)

Prologue: Too good to be true

Tick tok tick tok. The alarm clock went. Five. Four. Three. Two. One! Her alarm clock rang at exactly 8:00. She switched the alarm off and look at her phone. "Any minute now," she said to herself.

She got up from her bed and opened the window. The wind blew on her face. She smiled as she put her hair aside. "This is gonna be a great day," she muttered as she looked at her phone.

"Happy Anniversary Sweetie ♥ See you at 10. Usual place," she saw the text from her boyfriend in her phone. Alyssa smiled as she replied to her boyfriend, Bernard. Today is their 3rd anniversary. She's so happy that she had a faithful and honest boyfriend.

She had had 2 boyfriends before. The first one lasted 2 weeks and her last boyfriend went for 6 months. The reason for the break up? Infidelity. All of them have other girlfriends.

Alyssa had just finished taking a shower. She took her time choosing the clothes she will wear for today's date. She was the conservative type and due to her social status, she couldn't afford nice clothes especially that her brother keeps losing jobs.

After several minutes, she was all set. She was wearing a red dress her friend gave her for her birthday, a white cardigan her brother gave her for last Christmas and her favorite doll shoes (that she had for like 3 years now).

"Niichan! I'm going out. I'll be back by dinner," she shouted to his room. Niichan keeps slacking off. she thought. "Uh? Did you prepare breakfast Aly-chan?" he asked drowsily. "Yes I'll be going now," she said as her puts her big bento in her bag. "Wait!" her brother spoke as he went out of his room.

Alyssa's eyes widened when she saw Albert in his underwear. "The least you could do was put some clothes on niichan!!!" she shouted at him and stepped out.

Albert looked so stupid being left at home. "All I wanted to say was take care. Gosh! What kind of brother am I?"

Alyssa walked happily to their usual place. She looked at her watch. 9:32. Got a lot of time to spare. She arrived at the park and sat down on the bench. She saw a lot people walking by and children playing. She smiled. She can't wait for Bernard to arrive.

10 am. She looked from left to right. No sight of him yet. She sighed as she waited anxiously. I know he'll be here I just know it. Hours have passed and still no sign of Bernard. She tries to call him. "The number you dialed is currently not available.."

What happened to you Bernard? She texted him and now she's so worried. "What if something bad has happened to him?" she said to herself. Suddenly everything went black.

"Where am I? Everything is all white," she said as she spun around. Her surroundings where all white. "A-am I d-dead?" Then she heard a voice. "Miss!!! MISS!!!"

"Miss? Are you alright?" the voice kept saying. Alyssa opened her eyes. She saw a handsome face. OMG! What is this? "Miss, I'm glad you're awake. My cousin knocked you cold with this ball," he explained. "OH!" she exclaimed. "I'm going to pay you for your glasses," he said. She looked at her broken glasses and saw her watch. It was 2 pm. "I-I h-have to go. B-bye," she dashed off.

"Such a mysterious girl," he said. He looked down. "Oh! She left something."

She held her breath as she stopped at a corner. "Thanks for this day. I really loved it," she heard a female voice. "Nah... She wasn't worth the time," a familiar male voice said. She peeked. And saw... Bernard being lovey dovey with another girl. Her eyes widened. The couple saw her. "I hate you!" Alyssa said as she ran with tears in her eyes.

"I swear I'll kill all those jerks..."

Last edited by jillaimay; 12-12-2012 at 11:09 PM.
    Procrastinator by day. Insomiac by night ♥

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to jillaimay For This Useful Post:

Kirari99 (12-14-2012), ronshikaii (07-20-2015), zoeyfreeze (02-17-2015)

♥Panda Princess♥

Upload
    242 Video(s)
    Otaku Lvl
    Thanks
    Blog Entries

It took me long to type this due to drawing the characters. I only owned the female ones, the rest of the images-i don't own them.

pink font are links for the pictures :3

Chapter 1: Catching fire

Alyssa opened her photo album and tears fell on it. She looked at the photos. There were photos of herself with her three ex-boyfriends. Three days ago, Bernard, now her ex-boyfriend, was with another girl. She took all the photos, put them in a file and burned them. "His new girl was a pretty and hot one,"she thought. She put her glasses on and looked at herself on the mirror.

Alyssa has long pink wavy hair that she puts in a ponytail. Behind her glasses were her pretty purple eyes. She was wearing a green turtle neck shirt and blue jogging pants. "No wonder those jerks left me," she cried on the floor due to this realization.

She heard a knock on her door. "Aly-chan!" her brother called out. She wiped her tears and stood up to open her door. "Aly-chan," he said when Alyssa finally opened the door. He smiled and attempted to hug her but she evaded his hug. "What is it?" she said in a demanding voice.

Albert Mystere, 26 years old, is Alyssa's older brother who is currently jobless. He has yellow hair and deep set of purple eyes. He is a skirt chaser and gets scolded a lot by her own imouto (younger sister) because he keeps flirting with girls which usually ends up with him losing his jobs.

"I have good news for you, Aly-chan," he said confidently. Alyssa crossed her arms and raised her eyebrow as she looked at her goofy brother. "I finally got a job!" he announced to her. He was waiting for her reaction but she didn't move a muscle. Suddenly her facial expression changed. This is the moment I've been waiting for! he thought. "Oh my gosh! I'm going to be late," she said and went back to her room. "Yes oh my gosh... Say what?" he said confused. She grabbed her backpack and dashed to the front door. "Just read what I left you on the fridge," she shouted out before she left.

Albert just watched her go and banged his head on the wall. "Why is it fate will not allow me to tell my sister anything?" he said. "Oh well... She's going to have a surprise of her life," he grinned wickedly and made a evil laugh. "Bwahahaha!!!"

Alyssa ran as fast as she could to Vanilla Latte, a coffee shop/pastry shop that she has been working part time. She braced herself as she made her way to a shortcut. My boss will kill me! I'm so dead!

In Vanilla Latte.
    A tall lady with shoulder length brown hair was waiting near the back door. She was wearing a blue pencil skirt and blue vest with Vanilla Latte logo over a white blouse. She checks the time.

"I wonder what happened to Alyssa-chan?" she said to herself. *Creek* *Bang* She heard something fell and it was panting. She turned around and saw a pink-haired girl who was gasping for air. "Alyssa-chan!" she said as she helps her stand up. "Madam M-manager... I'm so s-sorry I-I'm late," Alyssa gasped.

Vanilla de Pastre, owner and manager of Vanilla Latte, looked at her. "Take some deep breaths now," she instructed Alyssa. Alyssa inhaled deeply and then exhaled slowly. "Now... How does that feel?" Vanilla asked. Alyssa raised thumbs up. "Oh yeah, Alyssa-chan, you are 15 mins. early before your shift starts so relax." Alyssa felt like she was going to die. She felt like her spirit flew. To think a dog chased her. "Alyssa? Alyssa?" Vanilla called out. "I guess you're resting," she smiled looking at Alyssa.

Meanwhile at Mystere Residence. Something hot is about to happen. Albert was in the kitchen preparing for dinner. "Let me see..." he searched the cabinets and the fridge. "There's nothing here to cook," he said. He closed the fridge and turned off the stove for the water he was boiling. He noticed that a paper fell off the fridge and picked it up. *cleek* he heard something. He looks around. "Must be my imagination," he said.

He read what was written on the paper:
    Dear Niichan,
    I will be back by 9pm. I left money on top of the fridge. Please buy some food. Turn off everything before you leave.
    DON'T DO ANYTHING STUPID.
    -Alyssa

"Don't do anything stupid she says. Am I that stupid?" he spoke to himself. He took the money that was place in an envelope and left. He seems not to follow everything written in the paper.

Back in Vanilla Latte.
    "Thank you sir, please come again," Alyssa said with a smile and then she cleared the table. She mopped the floor and washed the dishes. She looked at her watch happily. It was almost closing time, she can't wait to go home. Hoping her brother has done all she has written and that she'll come home with a smile. "Oh yeah! He didn't tell me about his new job yet. I wonder what it is," she said to herself as she placed the cups in their respectively cabinets.

"Okay ladies! Please gather 'round. I have an announcement to make," Vanilla said with a huge grin on her face. "Two days from now is the start of most class, right?" she said looking at their excited faces. Some of them were whispering to each other what the manager might say. I have a bad feeling about this Alyssa thought. "We will be having a back-to-school special for one week. So..."Vanilla explained. Oh! My! I hate what she's about to say next "...wear this Vanilla Latte inspired school uniform! And this..." she held up a sample uniform and a pink card,"is our menu that has some cool discounts and promos." she continued.

Everyone was okay with it except for Alyssa. "Alyssa-chan?" Vanilla said looking at Alyssa's gloomy face,"Is there anything wrong?" Alyssa looked at her. "Oh! Nothing Vanilla-sama! In fact, I am so hyped for this idea!" she exclaimed laughing. "Now! That's the spirit! Everyone should follow Alyssa-chan's example." What have I done? Alyssa made her situation worse for her.

At home. Albert just brought food when... "OH MY! The house!" he rushed in bringing a bucket filled with water.

Alyssa had just recovered from her embarrassing moment she had done because of the manager's announcement. She smelled something burning. "Please tell me, it's not my house," she said to herself as she ran.

She was in front of her house, she saw a dark smoke coming from the side of the kitchen. Flames were all over the right side of the house. They looked as if they will soon devour the entire house. She heard sirens of fire trucks.

She fell on her knees, Her face looked like she was about to crack.

"Oniichan! You idiot!!!" she screamed.

-TO BE CONTINUED-
    Last edited by jillaimay; 12-13-2012 at 12:13 AM.

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to jillaimay For This Useful Post:

azura959 (01-03-2013), Kirari99 (12-14-2012), ronshikaii (07-20-2015), zoeyfreeze (02-17-2015)

♥Panda Princess♥

Upload
    242 Video(s)
    Otaku Lvl
    Thanks
    Blog Entries

Finally typed this. So sorry for the delay. I have been very busy.

Chapter 2: First Day Worst Day

Fire! Of all the stupid things he could do Alyssa thought. He had to set our house on fire! Flames! Blazing flames were all that Alyssa could see. They were slowly devouring the entire house. She wanted to stop the fire but it was as if there was some kind of barrier that stopped her from getting closer to the house.

The house that their mother left them before she passed away were now in ashes. Alyssa approached the ash remains of the place she used to call "home". "No! NO!" she screamed,"This is not happening!!!"

She sprung up, sweating and saw Albert beside her. "Oh! You are finally awake,"he said. She looked around. Her bedroom seemed fine. There was no sign of it being burned. She wiped her forehead and remarked," Whew! Good thing it was just a dream!" Albert looked at her,"What dream?" She replied,"Fire! I thought our house was on fire." He managed a fake smile,"Oh! About that."

He took her to what used to be their kitchen and dinning room. Alyssa froze at the sight of it. No more stove, fridge, tables and everything. All she saw was a dark room filled with ashes that the fire has left. She faced him with a I'm-gonna-kill-you face. "Oniichan,"she said in a monster-like voice. Albert was about to make an exit when Alyssa caught his shoulder. "Where do you think you are going?" she said with flaming scary eyes.

"I'm sorry!!!" were the last words Albert could say that echoed in the neighborhood that night.

Monday morning came and first day of school was the most awaited time for everyone. A day most students would be so excited. A day where new beginnings are about to unfold. A day Alyssa sat down on the ruins of their kitchen and a box was there as their table. It was an awkward morning for Albert as seeing his sister so disappointed while eating breakfast.

"Aly-chan..."he broke the silence. "What do you want?" she replied in a terrifying voice. "I... I... just noticed.." he cleared his throat. "y-your uniform is too BIG f-for y-you..."

Alyssa stopped eating and Albert was afraid. He stood up and was ready to make a fun for it. Then he heard her laughed. "Hahahaha!!! You really are an idiot niichan,"she said. Albert was confused. What did she mean by that? he thought.

"You do know we are low on cash and all right?"
    He nodded.
    "Also I got in that school because of the scholarship and his is uniform is so expensive."
    He nodded as he drank tea,"waaaa~ hot!"
    "..so I took a bigger size so I'll be able to use it 'til I graduate and it looks like I've lost weight each year."

He touched her skirt and his hand got slapped. "I see imouto," he said acting cool "but your skirt is so long,"he points out. Her face looked so pissed,"I thought I'll grow, ok?" she marched out. "I'm going to school now."

Albert just smiled and made an evil laugh,"Bwahahahah. Yes imouto go to school as you please," he said to himself. "But still Aly-chan would look way hotter if she'd have her uniform fixed." He suddenly imagines a hot and sexy Alyssa. "If that'll happen, she won't feel sad about her break up and give me a break," he continued to imagine himself being praised by Alyssa.

Prestine High. The most prestigious and expensive school in the city. There are three ways to enter this school. First, you have to be super rich because your wallet might bleed to how costly the tuition fee is. Second, you have to be very smart that you must have a score of at least 98 out if a 100 item exam from their entrance test in which you automatically get a scholarship and must maintain an average grade of 95. The last possible one is that you have a relative who works there. They have some kind of discount for the relative's student.

Since Alyssa can't even afford to buy a decent meal, paying the tuition fee is out of question. She doesn't have any kin in Prestine High. Her only hope? It was to get at least 98 from the entrance exam and she was the second person in history to get a scholarship and first to ever get a perfect score. It happened 3 years ago.

This school offers great education but heck! Their cafeteria serves food that I can't afford. The only thing I could afford is a bottle of water Alyssa said to herself. She was the only one in school who brings her own bento.

4-1.
    Alyssa took a seat hear the window. Second seat, last row. Just in case her vision fails, she can still see the board from where she is sitting. There were some student already there, making chitchat, looking for a chair to sit and making new acquitances. "Alyssa-sama!" a familiar girl's voice screamed.

Alyssa turned her head. Oh no! Not her. she thought. She the whiny girl named Melissa. The girl who only goes to her for help with assignments. She was about to speak to her when their teacher arrived. Everyone took a seat. Alyssa's eyes widened when she saw who their teacher was. Girls seemed to squeal as he made his way to the teacher's table. Boys were astonished by his body built and quickly idolized him. Alyssa banged her head on her table. The gorgeous teacher had blonde hair, deep set of purple eyes and a charming smile that melts you away.

"Hello everyone. I will be your History teacher and class adviser,"he said and wrote his name on the board.
    "My name is.... Albert Mystere."

Everyone seemed to put all their attention to Alyssa who was hiding her face.
    "This is the worst day of my life," she uttered embarrassed.

__________________________________________________ ________
    TO BE CONTINUED
    Last edited by jillaimay; 03-24-2015 at 01:28 PM.

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to jillaimay For This Useful Post:

azura959 (01-03-2013), ronshikaii (07-20-2015), Shinkai Kouru (01-05-2013), zoeyfreeze (02-17-2015)

♥Panda Princess♥

Upload
    242 Video(s)
    Otaku Lvl
    Thanks
    Blog Entries

Wow! I have been gone for so long that I haven't updated the story but here's the continuation:

Still flustered in the turned of events, Alyssa couldn't believe that her annoying big brother could be their teacher. Of all the jobs. Of all the schools. My baka brother had to pick this one! she thought. As everyone was mesmerized by their teacher, Alyssa on the other hand didn't actually feel the same way. She decided to revert her attention to the window and pretended she doesn't know the teacher. All of a sudden, Melissa shot up her hand with eyes of determination. "Uhm. Yes. Do you have any questions?" Albert smirked. Melissa seems to be melted and smitten by Albert's sexy smirk but she snapped out of it in order to be heard. "Mystere-sensei, how are you related to,"she swiftly pointed to Alyssa's direction who is avoiding any sort of eye contact,"Alyssa Mystere."

Albert tilted his head and gave a grin. Every girl in the room except Alyssa gave a squeal. He then approached Alyssa's seat and gently grabbed her chin and made her face him. Alyssa gave out a slight blush. What the heck is this idiot trying to do? she thought and her eyes widen as Albert gave a soft kiss to her cheek. So this is your game eh? Too can play this. All the girls screamed when their teacher gave one of their classmate a kiss and wished they were Alyssa right now. Alyssa smiled and warded off Albert's face which gave everyone a shock.

"You do understand the circumstances that we are in school and you're the teacher. You should act professionally. I maybe your sister but what are the odds that doing this might gave you a ticket to the unemployed especially if it weren't me,"she spoke in a serious voice with no emotion at all and rested her head on her right hand. For a few moments, he was caught off guard. He didn't expect his sister to act that way. He'd expect she'd punch him in the face like she always does. "Very well then,"he managed to speak after that long silence,"I'd suggest you all got to the auditorium as the welcome ceremony for freshman will be starting in a few." All the girls complained while the boys seem to show no react about the opening ceremony.

Alyssa stood up and was about to go out of the room when someone grabbed her hand. She turned around to see who was stopping her. Oh! What the heck does he want? She stared at her brother's eyes. The same set of eyes she has. Only more mysterious. "What do you want?" she asked directly without hesitation. Albert placed his hand at the back of his head and gave out a laugh. That kind of reaction made Alyssa think that her brother really is an idiot. Why are they even related she had that in mind and wanted to ask her grandmother about this. He stopped laughing and look at her intensively. "You know, Alyssa, for once I didn't expect you to be a proper lady. I thought you'd hit me in the head for sure awhile back,"he finally spoke up. Her expression changed and it ticked her off. "You know sensei, for a teacher, you should know how to handle your students. At the same time, this is not our house that I would violently do anything as I wish,"she replied. She turned around and was ready to leave."Oh and by the way,"she continued,"you better not do anything stupid again to lose this job as well sensei. You still need to pay for the repairs of our house. My part time job can no longer shoulder for us. Bye!" she gave a fainted wave.

Left alone in the classroom. He stood there for a moment and then broke. He rolled on the floor like a child having a tantrum. "That was so close! My imouto could definitely be scary at times! Geez! Where did she get all that courage to act so strong after what she witnessed as a child." He sighed and carried on with his duty. "Don't be stupid again, Albert." Meanwhile by the edge of the door, someone was eavesdropping on their conversation.

At the auditorium. Everyone was in their seats as they listened to whatever the principal has to say. "Alyssa-sama,"Melissa yanked Alyssa's hand to get her attention. Just what I need another interview."What is it Melissa? Our principal is still talking," she scolded. "Uhm... It's about your brother,"Melissa replied with glee. Here we go again. "...and now a welcome message from our top student during the entrance exam who got a perfect score. May I ask Alyssa Mystere to come on stage." Alyssa was shaken for a second. Say what now? "A-Alyssa?" Melissa's voice sounded shaky,"You are that smart? How did you do that?" Alyssa facial expression didn't change."Nobody told me I had to make some kind of speech for getting that entrance exam perfect. All I wanted was a scholarship." Melissa,now in more shock, panicked like a foolish girl who never believed in Alyssa,"S-scholarship? Are you like kidding me?"

Alyssa stood up not wanting to hear more. This definitely sickens me. Why is it a shock that I am a scholarship student? She slowly made her way to the stage. What's worse why does the person who ranked high in the exam have to give a stupid speech?She finally reached the top of the stage and gave a low bow to the principal. The principal continued talking,"Now Miss Mystere here didn't just get a high marking in the ordinary exam. She opted for the scholarship entrance exam which is a set more difficult than the regular ones most of you have taken." Everyone was astonished and started whispering and making gossips about Alyssa. This is why I don't like getting recognize at all.

The opening ceremony was finally over. Alyssa didn't like how the system works. She only liked the school because of the education system and that she could use it to get into a prestigious college. Prestine High has it ways on students and how they present themselves. If you are one of the most intelligent or have a nice family standing you'd belong to class 1. Of course even if you have a good family status you still need to meet a standard of getting into the class because it would require good grades to maintain in class 1. Each year if you can't reach the passing point to be in class 1 you'd end up in 2 if you have a good family standing or in either 3 or 4. But people in 4 are either barely passing or on the verge of exiting the school. You really have to work hard to stay in school and pass at all cost. Some call the class 1 students as elite students. They limit themselves to only 20 students. So you should stay 20 if you want to be an elite otherwise if your rank becomes 21 next semester expect to be in class 2.

For Alyssa, as long as she can maintain an average grade of 98 or at least rank 3. All is well as that is the requirement for a scholarship student to stay in school. She went back to her room and everyone seems to be looking at her intensely. what is wrong with these people? Since her brother was not yet there someone suddenly shot up a question. "How did you get perfect for the entrance exam?" "What's your secret?" "Did your brother leak up the answers?" That last questions ticked her off. She hit the front table once that was loud enough to keep the class quiet. Everyone went silent and looked at the pissed off Alyssa who seems to be giving off a black aura. "First of all, I don't like the fact that you include my brother in this talk of me acing the entrance exam. I had absolutely no idea that he is even a teacher here. When I took the entrance exam, he was working as a historian in some local museum. Second of all, I always study for my exams. I would never in my whole life cheat on time." Alyssa broke into tears and run off.

Melissa went in front of the class and began scolded the entire class."Everyone, I understand that we all like Sensei and all but with this certain situation. I used to be Alyssa's classmate back in middle school. And honestly, she is the silent type. She works very hard for her grades. I just didn't know she had a hot brother. She is a nerd that's a fact,"she giggled," Look as she dresses weird but she's not a cheater." One guy stood up and added,"Well. To add to what she said. Alyssa is actually the Valedictorian when she graduated middle school. Alyssa deserves an apology." One rich looking girl objected,"There is no way I am apologizing to a peasant. Even if she has a hot brother." The same boy responded,"You like the teacher but hate the teacher's sister. Wouldn't that throw you off?" Everyone reacted. It seemed to be a bull's eye and she grew red in embarrassment. He sat down and didn't say a word further more. "Alyssa Mystere, is it? I guess we've met again." He gave off a satisfied grin.

Somewhere in the school garden. Alyssa sat behind a tree. Although she hated her brother so much for being a total idiot, she can't stand it when people think that they are the type of people who'd cheat their way to get something. Her past seem to flow back in her memories again.

Raindrops were falling. It was raining hard. 5 years ago. "Dad? Dad!!!" She screamed as she reached out her hand but no one was holding on to it. She ran as fast as she can. She didn't want to lose him. She doesn't want him to leave. "Please daddy!" She stumbled on a rock. Blood dripping from her knee that seems to be washed away from the rain that doesn't seem to stop pouring. "NOOOO! PLEASE!"

"Nooooo!" she snapped back to reality and saw a guy staring at her. She turned her back. Who was that? She quickly wiped away her tears using the sleeve of her uniform. She didn't want to face him. Her tears doesn't seem to stop. Her breathing seems to have quicken. She wanted to relax but can't. She placed her right hand to her eye lifting her glasses and rubbing her eyes to stop the crying. Suddenly she felt something warm. She felt a hand on her head and before she knew it a warm chest was where her head was resting. She didn't know who it was but she was crying onto it. She felt secure and safe while clinging to whoever that person was. She didn't know he was but she felt at ease as tears went down her eyes. Her breathing was not normal as she continued. She wanted to looked up but whoever he was resisted. "Don't," he said in a tender voice,"just calm yourself first." It made her blush no one has ever done this to her before. She never opened up to her ex boyfriends since they never really cared about her feelings. Whenever she has a problem, her only refuge was her grandmother who is now in their province.

Alyssa slowly lifted her head. He took off her glasses and handed to her as he wiped away her tears. He then placed his hand on his pocket and tried to get something from it. She was puzzled by this guy. She can't see him clearly from crying and because her glasses were taken off. He finally got what he was looking for and handed to her. Alyssa was dumbfounded by this guy. "W-who.."she was cut off as he placed his finger on her lips. "Ssshhh... Don't talk. Wipe your tears with this."

She quickly did so and tried to be herself. She turned away from him as she was doing so. Why is it I feel safe with him? Ugh! Snapped out of it, Alyssa! You don't trust men, remember? And you still have unfinished business. When she was finally done and she seemed presentable enough, she turned around and smiled,"Thanks for your handker..."But there was no one there. "Ugh! He left already?" She felt so pissed off but then she looked at the ray of the sun from the tree she was sitting beside. Although she never actually saw him, she actually felt same and happy. "Well... Thank you. Whoever you are." She continued to looked up as the wind blew her hair away and she clenched her hand making sure not to let go of the handkerchief she had.

From a distance. "So she is the teacher's sister?" a stranger spoke in delight. "Such a fine specimen, indeed." He gave off an evil smirk.

Who could this mysterious guy be? Who is that stranger who seemed to be watching the whole time? Is Alyssa in love again? What past does Alyssa hold so dear that it made her breakdown?

Watch out for it~!
    I'm gonna update this soon
    Last edited by jillaimay; 03-24-2015 at 01:41 PM.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to jillaimay For This Useful Post:

ronshikaii (07-20-2015), zoeyfreeze (02-17-2015)