How do you see yourself ten years from now?
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Otaku Lvl
    Thanks

we actually made a dreamboard (future plans pictures in a 1/4 illustration board) and i want to have my own house and stable career after 10yrs.
    the more you HATE the more you LOVE

Above Normal

Upload
    1177 Video(s)
    Otaku Lvl
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,217 Times in 235 Posts
    Blog Entries

I think 10 years from now, I would still be studying.
    Seriously.

Otaku Lvl
    Thanks

i guess i will still watch anime and hopefully i will be working in a nice building and construction company :)

OS Cookie Monster| Gelai yuisenpai's Avatar
    Otaku Lvl
    Thanks

I'll Be An Awesome Mangaka
    Or Maybe An Architect ._.
    That always Watch some animes ._.

Daisuki Minna!~ ♥ ^w^

Otaku Lvl
    Thanks

i'll still be watching anime, a business man, a chef, a boyfriend or engaged because i plan on getting married around 27-31 yrs. so i'm still not a father that time.

Otaku Lvl
    Thanks

Still working.. but i would have my whole room of figma and anime figures!!! *ha ha ha ha ha*
    Odds and Ends

Otaku Lvl
    Thanks

The next 10 years will be unpredictable. I have no career prospects, social life, or hope. Suicide is a possibility.

I am the one who Happys
    Place where I can watch the stars with someone.
    Otaku Lvl
    Thanks
    Blog Entries

I would be working for either Ford, Mitsubishi or Volvo as a designer. Most likely have barely enough time to watch anime. And still single.
    I Evan, Sierra 214, protector of Earth and all of her colonies, represent the UNSC and give hope to Humanity.

I am the one who Happys
    Place where I can watch the stars with someone.
    Otaku Lvl
    Thanks
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Kaiosama View Post
    The next 10 years will be unpredictable. I have no career prospects, social life, or hope. Suicide is a possibility.
    Not sure if reference of suicide is a joke, or being serious. But don't worry about it too much. I really don't have a social life and really won't be the type to be social. Some people are just like that; most designers aren't that high in social activities because of the stress of work. Something that makes you happy and contributes to society or make other happy should be key. I've tried the suicide thing but couldn't even try (hence why I am here today).

Yes some people got there career's planned out and others don't. Try to find something that suits you and doesn't make you feel like you're doing it to get paid.

Here's a little story I'm going through and thought there was no hope for my life: I knew what I wanted to do when I was in 8th grade: car designer. But I didn't know what degree it's under or what schools offer automotive degree so I just gave up in high school. I just decided to go into Architecture because really, I didn't even know what I was going to do with my life back then. Went to a junior college (which I'm about done with) and started to think that this wasn't a field I wanted to go into. To be honest, the projects in those two (out of four if I wanted to go to a university) design courses made me more stressed and angered with each day passing by. I would go outside and started punching the brick wall and curse. Started to cry because I didn't know what I was going to do for a job and began to have panic attacks. It wasn't until the end of summer 2011 that I found what school to go for under automotive design. You know what the next barrier that popped up? How the flabergasm am I going to go into a top school in the world for automotive design? REALLY I felt like my car drawings were crap compared to the drawings I saw. Again I felt like I would never go there and become a failure and probably die out on the streets with no job and no future.

But you know what happened? I tried my hardest to prove to those admissions persons that I got what it takes to go there and excel. I thought everyday that my work isn't worthy of being part of that amazing school. Fast forward to present day: I got accepted into the school, going to get my associates a couple of days before leaving to Detroit and for once in my life I felt happy.

It doesn't matter if you have a career plan or not. If you can find something that makes you happy and you get paid to do what you love then nothing will be in the way. There were so many barrier's for me that I thought I would die without a good future; and look what happened now. Looking back three or five years ago, I still can't believe I'm about to do something that always wanted to do.

Kaiosama there is something you love to do. Just find it and everything will fall into place. I wish you luck and don't give up on hope. Hope is there by the atom. *pats Kaiosama's head* :3
    Last edited by HappySpartan; 05-18-2013 at 01:21 AM.
    I Evan, Sierra 214, protector of Earth and all of her colonies, represent the UNSC and give hope to Humanity.

Otaku Lvl
    Thanks

I see myself many years from now hmmph?
    - still a nurse
    - maybe i have a husband and children
    - but nothing will changed , still be watching animes , reading mangas
    Keep Calm And Become An OTAKU

Otaku Lvl
    Thanks

ten years from now i will be a super super anime addict

OS Anthropologist

Otaku Lvl
    Thanks
    Blog Entries

10 years from now? I think I'd know a lot more then than I do now. Although, that's a part of growing up.

By that point I would have acquired my Bachelor of Arts in Humanities degree from college. I might be or have already acquired a doctorate in something... although right now I'm still not sure whether to pursue Philosophy, Psychology, or Public Administration.

I might be a teacher or lecturer by that point. I could be something else. I'm just not sure.

I don't want to be rich, but I want to have immense knowledge at that point 10 years from now.

One thing for sure, I think I'll be living with Nigh blade, and we'll still be on this site in 10 years. (:

marshmello's
    Otaku Lvl
    Thanks
    Blog Entries

Tens years from now, i want to see myself having a very sucessful life, i want to see me have a job and just very happy and contented in life.. I also still want to see me as an otaku :D nothing will change the fact that i am an otaku for life.

how 2 encode pls??
    Upload
    1235 Video(s)
    Otaku Lvl
    Thanks

A lot can happen in ten years but I'll definitely still be watching anime xD

What are you looking at!? SugarKetch's Avatar
    Otaku Lvl
    Thanks
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Me♥Marcia View Post
    Even with my soon-to-be twin child I'll soon be carrying in my arms, I still have my eyes on Anime. Don't get me wrong but you see, I've sworn an oath that together with my soon-to-be-wife, we'll still be watching Anime as if we're still teenagers. And, as a follow-up to the question, of course 10 years from now, I'm living in a simple house with my family and will become a licensed Photographer and an owner of a small business.
    Can I be that soon-to-be-wife of yours, heehh? (idiot, of course. He is your boyfriend -_-) Well, ehem, I would vision myself as someone professional to her storywriting as an author together living with my happy family along together with this *points* guy here X///3

Otaku Lvl
    Thanks

Hopefully I will be running my own sustainable business, growing and cooking allergy free food safe enough for medical patients to consume.
    @[email protected] hopefully that will happen sooner than ten years from now.

Otaku Lvl
    Thanks
    Blog Entries

Still Streaming in OS

Ichihara Yuuko
    Otaku Lvl
    Thanks
    Blog Entries

10 years from now I'm successful business woman and known all the anime

Banned
    Otaku Lvl
    Thanks
    Blog Entries

still awesome, married, kids, better job and pay.

Otaku Lvl
    Thanks

still watching anime and still into Kpop. My friend said my interests will change once I grow older, but I disagree with her. :D

And oh, someone with a stable job too. ^^