How do you see yourself ten years from now?
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
    The NonEnding Turmoil joweestarr's Avatar
    Otaku Lvl
    Thanks
    Blog Entries

Default How do you see yourself ten years from now?

I have always ask this to many people. How do you picture yourself years from now? Can you still see yourself still watching anime at that period of time? Just try to think of it for a while and please do share your thoughts... :3

-jOwEeStArR-

~JoWeEsTaRr-

Otaku Lvl
    Thanks
    Blog Entries

still studying and watching anime!

Otaku Lvl
    Thanks
    Blog Entries

OMO. This question was my homework for one of my language courses. I think I answered that I'll be working with people, and have a good life. Not so good, eh? :)))
    Sometimes, inside a lie, there hides a truth that is more passionate than reality.

Otaku Lvl
    Thanks

ten years form now i'll be a great businessman,vocalist(band leader) and a great mangaka wahahaha XD

Otaku Lvl
    Thanks

Still watching anime, of course!

Otaku Lvl
    Thanks
    Blog Entries

*DarkDenizen used Future Sight*...wait for a couple of turns...

~I see myself as a successful Psychiatrist helping other people about their mental, personal, behavioral disorders.
    and still watching anime after work~

Spoiler :  

( •_•) ( •_•)>⌐■-■ (⌐■_■) Reivacks's Avatar
    Otaku Lvl
    Thanks

I'd probably see myself as a working student who still watches anime

One Hell of a Boyfriend Me♥Marcia's Avatar
    Otaku Lvl
    Thanks
    Blog Entries

Even with my soon-to-be twin child I'll soon be carrying in my arms, I still have my eyes on Anime. Don't get me wrong but you see, I've sworn an oath that together with my soon-to-be-wife, we'll still be watching Anime as if we're still teenagers. And, as a follow-up to the question, of course 10 years from now, I'm living in a simple house with my family and will become a licensed Photographer and an owner of a small business.

OS Hell Girl
    Otaku Lvl
    Thanks
    Blog Entries

I'd be probably married by then.. but I see myself still loving and enjoying music aside from being a parent.. :)

I have so many ambitions, honestly.. but some of them are quite impossible so I won't mention them.. :P

You might think I'm too exaggerated.

Otaku Lvl
    Thanks
    Blog Entries

I see myself 10 years from now, I Still watching anime with my partner *hopefully* and I'll be a chief nurse on a government hospital, Which is going to be difficult, but with perseverance, I know I can do it..

A place where the clouds are fluffy as can be..🍪
    Otaku Lvl
    Thanks

I guess I'm still someone who does nothing but love anime XD
    Enjoy the little things in life..for one day you'll look back and realize they were the big things.

Otaku Lvl
    Thanks

i See My self still watching anime when i have free time and being an Otaku :D

Otaku Lvl
    Thanks
    Blog Entries

Ten years from now...I think I'm almost done with med school. Or maybe I'm done at that time. I'll probably be a resident or something. I'll still watch anime, of course. Nothing can stop me, yeah. :D

Otaku Lvl
    Thanks

Hmmm this question tends to be asked a lot when you're on your way to college or on your way to the real world. I've been asked this question a couple of times and I still get awestruck every time I am faced with having to see myself in the near future. I'd like to always see the brighter side of life though I know that things wouldn't always go my way no matter how I tend to visualize the most favorable outcome of my plans, be it grand or mediocre. But the way I see my life now and ten years after is that I may have to carry a heavier responsibility but I fervently choose to believe that I'd still get to do the things I'm enjoying now and more. I see myself as a well-traveled, well-versed professional in my chosen career. So right now i'm working hard and always giving it my all so that i'd see my efforts bear fruit. Cheers to our future!

Otaku Lvl
    Thanks
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Me♥Marcia View Post
    Even with my soon-to-be twin child I'll soon be carrying in my arms, I still have my eyes on Anime. Don't get me wrong but you see, I've sworn an oath that together with my soon-to-be-wife, we'll still be watching Anime as if we're still teenagers. And, as a follow-up to the question, of course 10 years from now, I'm living in a simple house with my family and will become a licensed Photographer and an owner of a small business.
    Amazing dude. So forward with your comment. Such a thing is what I like about being a poster and your honesty about the upcoming events help lighten the mood from the one-liners above and below..... :P
    I'm impressed that you have enough time for anime considering your occupation and relationship status. Just the type of person I want to be... hehe

Quote Originally Posted by bubbaboeey View Post
    Hmmm this question tends to be asked a lot when you're on your way to college or on your way to the real world. I've been asked this question a couple of times and I still get awestruck every time I am faced with having to see myself in the near future. I'd like to always see the brighter side of life though I know that things wouldn't always go my way no matter how I tend to visualize the most favorable outcome of my plans, be it grand or mediocre. But the way I see my life now and ten years after is that I may have to carry a heavier responsibility but I fervently choose to believe that I'd still get to do the things I'm enjoying now and more. I see myself as a well-traveled, well-versed professional in my chosen career. So right now i'm working hard and always giving it my all so that i'd see my efforts bear fruit. Cheers to our future!
    Well said and plainly stated. You have a good perspective of your future and behavior when it comes to things that matter.

I'm pretty sure I was given this topic as a thesis statement back in grade school and I'm sure that whatever I wrote didn't come close to what I am right now. So if asked again I am not certain if the response I give will reflect who I'll be then.
    Things like my current position in life didn't come out right, things like my fulfilled dreams didn't happen, and things like my achievements certainly didn't get accomplished. It's sad just thinking about it but that's what life it I suppose. No matter how much we might predict who we'll become there will always be doubts to those words.

Anyway, for a proper answer I'll say that I'll be living alone somewhere with a promising career along with my current hobbies in anime and media.
    Spoiler for Old Sig

Otaku Lvl
    Thanks

Ahhh :3 well, I see myself being a successful producer, playing my music to massive crowds being busy all the time doing what I love... I'd still try to find the time to watch some anime so I can relax heh. I also see myself with my soulmate, the one I still can't find *cheesymoment* ahah x)

Otaku Lvl
    Thanks

on here watching anime of course(:

RAWR~

Upload
    447 Video(s)
    Otaku Lvl
    Thanks
    Blog Entries

Ten years from now I should be
    - Married
    - A pharmacist
    - Still watching anime
    - Maybe have a kid (Not sure if I want any)
    - Own property most likely a grand home with a nice front and back yard!

But that's all according to plan ... and as you all know plans don't always fall through. Futures are uncertain and will always remain a mystery.
    I will show you fear in a handful of dust. -T.S. Elliot

Otaku Lvl
    Thanks

A chemical engineer that watches a lot of anime xD

Otaku Lvl
    Thanks

I see myself still watching anime, why not? I didn't even really start getting into it until I was older anyhow. 10 years from now, my oldest will be the same age I was when I got married. My second child will be graduating high school and my youngest will be learning to drive. So 10 years from now I'll be sad to see my oldest leaving the nest, sad to see my middle one is almost an adult, and terrified at the thought of my youngest behind the wheel of a car. So I'll probably have grey hair, expensive car insurance, and and a depleted savings account putting kids through college. Better start saving a vacation fund . . .